Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy (405 Views)

Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Why Do Western Military Allow Use Of Glasses But Nigerian Military Doesn't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy by dododawa1: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2023
Those who cannot endure and accept the pain of defeat in elections do not deserve the joy of victory when it is their turn to triumph. Above all, those who disagree with the outcome of the elections are taking full advantage of the constitutional provisions to seek redress in court and that is one of the reasons why democracy is still the best form of government invented by man.

“On this note, I wish us all a happy Democracy Day celebration and pray that the light of liberty shall never be extinguished in our land.”
Re: Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy by jkpbestseries: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2023
Let them know it for once.... Tinubu is doing great no judiciary should be used to truncate Tinubu mandate. There will be consequences, the likes the world has never seen before
Re: Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2023
jkpbestseries:
Let them know it for once.... Tinubu is doing great no judiciary should be used to truncate Tinubu mandate. There will be consequences, the likes the world has never seen before
Not after rigging elections, the judiciary would only announce the true winner of the elections and the Nigeria people will celebrate instead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy by JealousCobra(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2023
jkpbestseries:

In no distant time Thiefñubu will be disgraced 😎

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2023
jkpbestseries:

When a Yoruba beats the drums of war, you go to sleep safely... Ibb, 1993
Re: Tinubu: I Will Not Allow Use Of Illegal Orders To Truncate Democracy by Spandy(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2023
That won't happen! Just prepare your mind to accept it when the legal process is over!
JealousCobra:

In no distant time Thiefñubu will be disgraced 😎

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Betray Your Brothers / Tinubu Fail To Give Speech As William Ruto Dazzle World Leaders In France / Abia PDP Lawmakers Spit Fire, Set For Showdown With LP Over Majority Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.