Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Urgent Help On Stolen Car. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgent Help On Stolen Car. (257 Views)

This Is The Most Stolen Car Part In The World - Is Yours Still Intact? @pamtech / Stolen Car Alert :gray 2014/2015 Toyota Camry* / ♒ ♒ Recover Your Lost/Stolen Custom Duty Documents Here ♒ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On Stolen Car. by Defela111(m): 8:01am On Jun 12, 2023
Good Morning All, pls I need your help.
A friend's newly acquired car was stollen last two weeks at gun point. The thieves pretended they came to rub but all indication showed the came for the car. 2020 model unregistered car was stolen without traces. The matter has been reported at the police station.
Pls if there is a way you can use VIN number to track stolen car, kindly contact me on 07055573883.
Re: Urgent Help On Stolen Car. by banjicom(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Why don’t you drop more details about the car here. Details like pictures and location where the car was stolen can lead you into getting important clues and details into finding of the car. Nairaland is a very large fórum with lots of people, you have done the right steps by first reporting to the police but asking people to contact you isn’t going to led you to anywhere.
Defela111:
Good Morning All, pls I need your help.
A friend's newly acquired car was stollen last two weeks at gun point. The thieves pretended they came to rub but all indication showed the came for the car. 2020 model unregistered car was stolen without traces. The matter has been reported at the police station.
Pls if there is a way you can use VIN number to track stolen car, kindly contact me on 07055573883.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Help On Stolen Car. by Defela111(m): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2023
banjicom:
Why don’t you drop more details about the car here. Details like pictures and location where the car was stolen can lead you into getting important clues and details into finding of the car. Nairaland is a very large fórum with lots of people, you have done the right steps by first reporting to the police but asking people to contact you isn’t going to led you to anywhere.

Thanks you for your response Sir/Ma. I'm sure the dealer is on Nairaland platform. We want to make it between whoever that can assist and us. The person will be appreciated hugely

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Matrix 2003 1.7m / Super Clean Rx350 2017 Model.. 23m.. / Registered 2013 Lexus Es350 Upgraded To 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.