Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) (27011 Views)

Top 10 Longest-serving African Presidents / Queen Elizabeth II: World Leaders Pay Tribute To Uk's Longest-serving Monarch / ‘ Jacques Chirac: Former French President Dies At 86’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by hammerT: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2023
MrFly:
Dude was corrupt and tough, always in the news but how he escaped several charges is still what i cant decipher. One time owner of AC Milan
THE WEST IS VERY CORRUPT AND EVIL.

THE MINUTE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS, THE BETTER FOR YOU.

SEE THE WAR IN RUSSIA, I WILL BE THE LAST PERSON TO SUPPORT AMERICA.

MUST THEY GO ROUND, COUNTRY TO COUNTRY CAUSING WAR?

BUSH IRAQ AFGHANISTAN

OBAMA LIBYA SYRIA

TRUMP IRAN

BIDEN UKRAINE AND RUSSIA, CHINA, TAIWAN

BIDEN IS THE MOST DANGEROUS BECAUSE, HIS IS A WORLD WAR 3, PROBLEM.

I'M AGAINST THE EVIL WEST AND WILL ALWAYS SAY IT OUT LOUD, EVEN AT POINT OF DEATH.

BY THE WAY, I'M NOT A MUSLIM, JUST KNOW EVIL, WHEN I SEE IT.

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by baralatie(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2023
One big mighty iroko tree has fallen in Italy.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2023
lolu2019:
u called them Arrogant for defending their nation.dont judge people if u av not listen to their own side of the story.a list without an American president and the queen of England.

I wanted to mention Richard Nixon and Marie Antoinette, but I remember that their people summarily dealt with them.

Besides, I mentioned leaders of Germany, Italy and Chile as well, not only Africans.

Also note, I could have mentioned Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro, but I didn't, because I really believe those ones were defending their countries.

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Nahunger(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2023
KingLennon:
Death is a call every man must answer....

Dear Lord, can we swap this man with the president of the biggest black nation?

You need God's intervention in your life....
For this evil prayer point
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Haveyoueatentod: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2023
The only Italian prime minister I can remember when I was very good in current affairs Rip old man.

2 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by whippersnapper(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2023
with all of his money. He couldnt bribe death
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by kmaster007: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2023
Everybody go go...
Jeezuzpick:
Toh....

He don go, finally.

Watch out!

Our politicians won't look at him, humble themselves and do what is right.

Look at the list of dead leaders who were so arrogant in their lifetimes:

Adolf Hitler
Josef Stalin
Benito Mussolini
Moamar Ghadaffi
Pol Pot
Augusto Pinochet
Idi Amin
Idris Deby
Mobutu Sese Seko
Sani Abacha

I can go on and on.

Buhari, Tinubu sef will go.

I wonder if they think about this.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2023
Ac milan was great under your capable leadership. Rest on legend.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by alvan06(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2023
madridguy:
Good night Silvio Berlusconi.

My condolence to AC Milan FC.
He was was a Monza fan
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by MamaletASO: 11:04am On Jun 12, 2023
...Italy’s longest-serving postwar prime minister was plagued by sex scandals and allegations of corruption.

What an adjective??
Journalist can qualify something too much..

R.I.P Berlusconi
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Tulsaguy: 11:06am On Jun 12, 2023
Kai.... Baluskoli gone. Rest well man
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Reference(m): 11:13am On Jun 12, 2023
This man and his storied life.
All Italy will miss him.

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by FireUpNow(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Heard he was rodding steadily.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by jimcaddy(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Wow. This is sad oh. Berlusconi the bad mafia.. AC Milan will miss him seriously.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Aliftedmusic: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2023
used to think this man will never die. he was planning to be the next prime minister. what happened

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Belleful: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Monza don go relegation be that o.

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Nuzo1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
LandMann:
At least add a picture.

I don't know why nl mods sometimes act abnormal.

Find the biggest forum in Italy and check if you'll see them reporting the death of any popular Nigerian.

Good educative threads will be wasting away but you all will be wasting space and people's time pushing rubbish unimpactful threads to front page.

How many educational topics do you want on front page at once?

The sole aim of this forum for the owner is to make money while impacting different demographics with information and extensive discussion.

If the information you need on front page is not there, do well to find them in over 20 sections of this forum.

I can assure you that the controversial Berlusconi will be major political topic of discussion in every country of the world today. Nigeria will not be an exception.

If you doubt, try googling his death in any major political fora of any country in the world today.

2 Likes

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Bakrabas: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
His friend said this

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by lolu2019: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

I wanted to mention Richard Nixon and Marie Antoinette, but I remember that their people summarily dealt with them.

Besides, I mentioned leaders of Germany, Italy and Chile as well, not only Africans.

Also note, I could have mentioned Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro, but I didn't, because I really believe those ones were defending their countries.
Libya is a slum now without Gadaffi.even Nigeria,look at Abacha regime and now.they may call Abacha all sort of names.what I know is that he is better Obasanjo and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by feedthenation(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
---II Cavaliere---The Knight---RIP---
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by NwokoloOwa: 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
The last Don!

Rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by wink2015(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
My condolence to his immediate family and the people of Italy.

He was a great leader during his time as Prime Minister of Italy.

May his soul rest in peace.

Amen.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by nairalanda1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Damm....Silvio is dead.

No more fun in Italian politics be that...now we have nothing but boring people on the left and right wing. (sigh).
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by nairalanda1(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
alvan06:
He was was a Monza fan

Allegedly.(yes I heard the rumor too...but allegedly.).
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by nairalanda1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
One funny policy of the man....in order to boost Italy's population, women who had a certain number of children would receive a certificate, and a kiss on the cheek from PM Berlusconi.

LOL...never a dull moment with the man.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by fabolouz1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
The Lord of ac milan.
He lived a good life anyways.
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Pacesetter123(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
MamaletASO:
...Italy’s longest-serving postwar prime minister was plagued by sex scandals and allegations of corruption.

What an adjective??
Journalist can qualify something too much..

R.I.P Berlusconi
grin
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Emperormartin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
The last mafia standing is dead...
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by Lama70(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Large man.

He held the entire Italian media by the jugular.

Owned AC Milan.

Personal person to strong men, like Ghadaffi.

Knew how to run things. including getting away with obvious sex scandals.

Finally, 6 feet under the ground.

RIP, the legendary modern times mafia. Agba awo!!!!
Re: Silvio Berlusconi Is Dead! (italy's Longest-serving Leader Dies At 86) by ogaemma: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
One of the strongest man in Italia politics.
Power can't buy life neither can power stop death.
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japan Police Chief, Nakamura Resigns Over Assassination Of Shinzo Abe / Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction / June Wisse: Nigerian Model At 7 Mimicking President Biden's Inaugural Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.