Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Funding Instagram And Facebook Ads.help!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Funding Instagram And Facebook Ads.help!! (221 Views)

Do You Want To Sell Your Large YouTub Instagram And Facebook Page COME IN HERE!! / Google Adwords And Facebook Ads ,which One Is Better Please Help. / How To Download Videos From Youtube And Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funding Instagram And Facebook Ads.help!! by SafetyPlug(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
I am trying to fund my Instagram and Facebook ads account.When I input my bank(Firstbank) card details,it shows invalid.

Please, does anyone know which bank card works? Or any other way I can go about funding the accounts.
Re: Funding Instagram And Facebook Ads.help!! by jackmrandy: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
SafetyPlug:
I am trying to fund my Instagram and Facebook ads account.When I input my bank(Firstbank) card details,it shows invalid.

Please, does anyone know which bank card works? Or any other way I can go about funding the accounts.

I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP YOU FUND IT.. DROP YOUR DETAILS
Re: Funding Instagram And Facebook Ads.help!! by SafetyPlug(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2023
Hello, anyone?
Re: Funding Instagram And Facebook Ads.help!! by writers100(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
I can help you. I faced the same problem you're having for more than 8 months before I finally got it. I'll show you how I did mine. If you succeed with the technique I show you, pay me anything good.

SafetyPlug:

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Mod Response And Usage / Whogohost.com The Worst Hosting Provider I Have Ever Seen / Are Nulled Or Cracked Software Safe To Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.