Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" (462 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" by 1nice(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Any Nigeria female who is a Lesbian is not well and they need psychiatrist doctors to examine them for symptoms of mental sicknesses: joke apart, how can a woman loves to have sexual intercourse with her fellow women, doing unnatural things which are abomination and disgrace to humanity; lesbians are now criminals who steals married women from their husbands and pollute the homes of people by spreading their abomination lesbianism menace to the public.

Yes, Lesbians can be made to change in Nigeria, if only Nigerians will begin to hunt for lesbians with the intention to catch them, expose them and arrest them: the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is against lesbianism (woman having sexual intercourse with fellow woman); disgusting Nigeria lesbians who have brought themselves below animal ( a female goat can not even try to have sexual intercourse with fellow female goat and a shameless Nigerian woman will bend down to have sexual intercourse with her fellow Nigeria women, spits)

Our online Revolutionary Movement for stopping of Lesbians practices in Nigeria is gaining momentum and is reducing the evil activities of lesbianism daily in the 36 States of Nigeria: this Lesbians menace is really affecting the morality of the Nigerians and corrupting the population of the Nigeria people; I wonder why some foolish women will be attracted to their same-sex women and leave men which is natural for women to be attracted to.

I want every supporters of the eradication of homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria this year 2023 to start speaking up against this National menace that wants to give the Nigeria people bad reputation before the world: as a supporter of this movement, anywhere you see a Lesbians forcing themselves on other women just shout on those lesbians and warn them seriously and also make them to understand that if they continue their evil lesbianism then they will be arrested for been a Lesbian; never keep the knowing of a Lesbian person to yourself, report any Lesbians you know to two or three people in your environment and report them to community vigilante group and in doing this you will stop the Lesbians from taking advantage of poor women and underage girls in the street, environment and community.

In tertiary institutions, most students are no longer safe because of female lecturers who are lesbians.
A Lesbian lecturers will tell her students that if she wants to pass her course then she must come to the hotel or her apartment for both of them to have female to female sexual intercourse: such evils is been carried out in universities, polytechnics, college of education, Nurses schools and even in primary and secondary schools; this evil lesbianism thing is destroying the sound National education of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Victims of lesbianism should not be quiet, victims of lesbianism should speak up and tell the public what is happening and how they were victims so the public will punish all such lesbians: lesbianism is everywhere now in Nigeria; lesbianism in government houses, in tertiary institutions, Nollywood, media houses, hospitals, banks, work places, primary schools, secondary schools, religious centers and others.

There is a lot of work to be done in order to stop this menaces of lesbianism from spreading further. Nigerians should contribute their own efforts to the eradication of lesbianism in Nigeria: underage children are been molested daily by Lesbians and even husbands are not safe anymore; If you can remember that Lesbians matter that happens in Anambra State when a husband caught his wife Lesbians partner in his matrimonial bed with his wife, the Lesbians partner pick up a weapon and kill the man instantly.

Nigerians will soon begin to beat Lesbians when they are caught and they will be beaten mercilessly and punish before they are handed to the Nigeria police to be punished for breaking the Nigeria constitution law which forbids lesbianism.

Any Lesbians caught in the act of Lesbianism will be arrested and persecuted: stop lesbianism practices today; to be before warned is to be before harmed.

Nigerians, let do the needful things!

TIME FOR POSITIVE CHANGE IS NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jKGeOUVSCY&pp=ygUnbmlnZXJpYW4gTGVzYmlhbiBraWxscyBwYXJ0bmVyIGh1c2JhbmQg

Re: Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" by freemanq(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" by jullary(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Seriously i like the way you think of correcting the wrong that some people thought its normal.
but am giving u my word the devil is in charge of this world we live now, some children of jezebel will start asking for your head now! Thinking that practise is normal.
u will see most of them in churches and mosques, such thing never happen in the holy book they both read.
I still dont understand why fall in love with male like u or female like u.
Just tired.
Re: Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" by 1nice(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
jullary:
Seriously i like the way you think of correcting the wrong that some people thought its normal.
but am giving u my word the devil is in charge of this world we live now, some children of jezebel will start asking for your head now! Thinking that practise is normal.
u will see most of them in churches and mosques, such thing never happen in the holy book they both read.
I still dont understand why fall in love with male like u or female like u.
Just tired.

We concerns Nigerians will continue correcting the wrongs that some people thought is normal: like gays, lesbians, prostitution, human trafficking and brothels in Nigeria; those mentioned are menaces that needs to be eradicated from Nigeria this year 2023.

This Revolutionary Movement for the eradication of homosexuality and lesbianism in Nigeria this year 2023 is bigger than the children of jezebel and their cohorts: the children of jezebel are powerless before us like a dove: it is we concerns Nigerians that will start asking for the heads of the children of jezebel and their Lesbians agents for the evils they have done to humanity through lesbianism.

God punish jezebel and her children forever: this wicked jezebel and her lesbians partners shall never know peace until they stop taking advantage of underage girls and poor women in Nigeria.

No peace for the wicked!
Re: Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" by Kyari79(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Compiaring this peples with animals you are just cheating the animals because no animal is practising the exept senceless human being that god promise to deal with on the last day
Re: Nigeria People To Start Arresting Lesbians From Today " Stop Lesbian Practices" by 1nice(m): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kyari79:
Compiaring this peples with animals you are just cheating the animals because no animal is practising the exept senceless human being that god promise to deal with on the last day
What I mean by that quote is to let the public know that animals are better than gays and lesbians because animals do not practice homosexuality (male to male sexual intercourse) and lesbianism (female to female sexual intercourse).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Many Men's Die From Wrong Friends And How Can One Amends It? / People's Comment I Don't Read / Foster Parents Panic As 14-Year-Old Abuja Orphan Goes Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.