Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love (7958 Views)

Mindfulness Motivation For Career Success / Inappropriately Dressed SARS Officer Facing Disciplinary Action - NPF Reveals / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Chijeep(m): 1:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please which among the two is inevitable in the path of career success?

Many people who grew up in the hands of both mother's tender love and father's disciplinary love will understand what I'm trying to say.
For instance, if a boy of maybe 15years misplaced his school fees the reaction he gets from both parents are most likely to be different.
IF THE CASE IS BETWEEN MOTHER AND THE BOY:-
The mother will get angry and probably threaten the boy that she won't give him another one but eventually she will give him another one or better still mak the issue not hardened. But...
IF THE CASE IS BETWEEN FATHER AND THE BOY:-
The Father will firstly scold the boy and later on beat hell out of him for his carelessness, He may even drag it to the extent of starving him of food because of the loss just to show more discipline.

SOME CASE MAY BE LIKE THAT OF THOSE WHO GREW UP WITH ONLY ONE AMONG THE TWO PARENTS.
So my question is:- those who only tasted mother's tender care in upbringing do they achieve less than those who was brought up by father's disciplinary love?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by emmaak2(m): 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by yemmybx(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hdh
Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Kennyfancy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
When you grow up then you will know which is important to you in Life

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by slawomir: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Which ever one

Wetin you want be you go be...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by yemmybx(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Every child need both love to make a difference.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by DeAdvokate(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
You obviously needs both. It takes two to tango

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by yeahh(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
You don’t need love to be effective

5 Likes

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by rainluv: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
It's like you have never encountered mother's wey dey beat shege while the father is the loving one

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Microwhy: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Child will only understand Father disciplinary and principles act as Father's disciplinary love if its not weaponize by the mother to use against him by brainwashing the innocent children.
Last week,I gave my wife money for our second child footware, she came back with the footwear and the boy loved it so much. He said "Mummy thank you so much" while I sit across the Dinning table.
No "Daddy thank you for giving mummy money to buy my footware" then, a thought came to mind and I silently prayed for every husling fathers all over the world.
Women should learn how to immediately tell their children that, "Oya go tell your daddy thank you, he gave me the money to buy it for you". My wife do it most time though but some women start using it against the father and as children grow older, they tend to trust, get close and confide in their mum more.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by OboOlora(f): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Op, have you seen how the kids (especially sons) of single mothers turn out?

There, you have your answer.

Meanwhile, may the life of the m0d that banned me be like Tinubu’s left hand AMEN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Exmilitant(m): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
A Father's discipline is irreplaceable.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by ManWater: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Both are important & it becomes challenging if one or both are missing. These challenges require extra determination to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Both works simultaneously

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Sevenworldpower(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chijeep:

Many people who grew up in the hands of both mother's tender love and father's disciplinary love will understand what I'm trying to say.
For instance, if a boy of maybe 15years misplaced his school fees the reaction he gets from both parents are most likely to be different.
The mother will get angry and probably threaten the boy that she won't give him another one but eventually she will give him another one or better still mak the issue not hardened. But...
The Father will firstly scold the boy and later on beat hell out of him for his carelessness, He may even drag it to the extent of starving him of food because of the loss just to show more discipline.

SOME CASE MAY BE LIKE THAT OF THOSE WHO GREW UP WITH ONLY ONE AMONG THE TWO PARENTS.
So my question is:- those who only tasted mother's tender care in upbringing do they achieve less than those who was brought up by father's disciplinary love?

Both are very important for a successful career.

2 Likes

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please reverse it!

Mothers are the disciplinarians, fathers are the reel lovers!

It’s just because those mothers give us food and buy stuffs with for us WITH OUR FATHERS MONEY, that’s why we think they show us love.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Sonnobax15(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
Never really had the chance to know how mother's caring love looked like because I lost mine when I was a kid....But I can write a book on how a father's disciplinary love looks like because that was what I was left with, having my dad to be an ex soldier for that matter........you see that father's disciplinary love, it's second to none....At first,you may think whatever discipline your father is trying to instill into you to be harsh but las las, you will definitely know how it'd play out to be like later in life......

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Darnell9(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Both have their own contribution to one's success.but enjoy your mama when you can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by ecolime(m): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lost my mum in my early twenties and my Dad as a full grown man. After mum's death, I was like why this woman? Why not this cold hearted father? cry

Looking back now, I always thank God it wasn't my Dad I lost while young. Only God knows how I would have turned out. Probably a spoilt brat or an uncontrollable thug lipsrsealed

Most Fathers are disciplinarians but the truth is it's done out of love. The discipline help shaped us into responsible adults.

Fathers are underrated

Shout out to all great Dads out there, you guys are the MVPs

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
There is no correlation. People in both scenarios have succeeded and also failed

4 Likes

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Johnjanrt: 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
cool
Father's anytime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by awumen: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
rainluv:
It's like you have never encountered mother's wey dey beat shege while the father is the loving one
Exactly my own scenario.
Mama na lion + tiger, always hot, ready to attack anything dat comes close to her family, available to beat shege out of you if you mess up but Papa,oh papa..guy man,easi man,calculative, soft talk, calm no time to drag but man with strong mind.
RiP,the best Dad...you did 94!
To be honest, any one need both to succeed.

5 Likes

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by LikeAking: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
The average father's in Nigeria don't know the talents and abilities of the child they are discipling, most of them don't know, have any clue.

You don't know the talents and abilities of your child yet your are displining him/her... That's nonsense...Most Nigerian father's are too daft, they shid instead discipline themselves first.

If the father has figured out his life and he is successful.

If the father has a deep understanding of life too, then his discipline will go a long way.

It's like real men like Tinubu and Dangote. Discipling their kids... It's totally diff form the other men.

Discipline on the other hand has been bateredised by African's

3 Likes

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by butterfly777(m): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
You already made it look like the father is wicked.

Its ok that the father may beat the child to stupor for his carelessness. But starving the child of food for days, rarely will a father do that, despite the discipline.

Mind you, mothers also do Starve their children as punishment, perhaps more than fathers, that's among the few people who'll do that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by ItisWell22(f): 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Not all mothers give tender love op.

I believe one of the reasons why both parents are needed in a child’s live, is due to the fact that they mostly complement each other.
When one is tough, the other is usually soft.

I for instance, while we were much younger, mum was the warrior while daddy was the best friend we had.
All of a sudden as teenagers, when momsy was trying to become friendly and all; popsman became the warrior.
The switch still amazes me till date; but I really appreciate it now that I’m fully grown.

7 Likes

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by Meerahbel: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
A mother is a more intimate and protective parent, focused on the relationship, and the father being the more evaluative parent, focused on matters of performance. The mom is more often the emotional confidante, and dad, the activity companion.

Whenever people ask me “Which parent is more likely to ask you what when you are calling them?”

The answer is immediate. “Mom wants to know how I’m feeling, and Dad more often wants to know how I’m doing.”

Keep loving your parents. They are precious!

Thanks for reading smiley

Junior Developer | Html5 | CSS3 | React | JS | - Remote

Salary: $87, 000/per annum

• Familiarity with RESTful API development &integration.
• Knowledge of UI/UX design principles and experience with design tools like Adobe Photoshop/Sketch

Send CV, portfolio & a brief cover letter explaining your interest & qualifications to: info@consumergenius.com

3 Likes

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by absoluteSuccess: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Some fathers are disciplinarians to the core and a child may miss it in life with excess discipline.

It must be with love and discipline from both parents. I know of my school mate, his dad was out to punish him for failing common entrance exam and he promised never to buy another common entrance form for him.

However, he took him to another primary school. So he was in my class. As we were all preparing for common entrance, he was on his own, then one of his friends back home knew what's going on, he informed the rest of us.

We raised a delegation to meet the boy's dad, who confirmed the story. It's late already, common entrance exam will be on Saturday and we're there on Thursday to talk to the man.

God so good, I have a spare form at home for Iganmode Grammar school, Ota. I have preference for AUD, Comprehensive. The reason is, I will be granted admission on merit here, I'm so sure, but if I go to Iganmode, I won't be able to trek on bad days.

If my score is below the cut off mark, I will be sent to Sango High school, it's the third best secondary School and I don't want to go there.

I gave the guy this spare form and he quickly fill it out and we rush to Iganmode for submission. He was sent to Sango High school from here, he did accounting last.

I wander in my own mind, what kind of father is this? A landlord for that matter, whereas, my mom bought two forms for me for asking for it and making my preference.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by qtx(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chijeep:

why throwing hard earned money away? Dont be careless. grin
Re: Career's Success:- Father's Disciplinary Love Versus Mother's Caring Love by LikeAking: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Children brought up by mother's do well in life, than children brought up by father's.

So the mothers know what they are doing as regards building their kids than the fathers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Professional Life Hacks For Workplace Productivity / Nigerian Lng Is Recruiting / Pmp Certification. Can I Pass By Self Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.