Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Do I Switch Back To My Regular SIM Card After Using A Local Esim? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Switch Back To My Regular SIM Card After Using A Local Esim? (144 Views)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Arab Man Spotted Using A "Rugged " Robot As A Bodyguard At A Mall (Photos) / Easy Way To Unblock Your Sim Card Without Using“puk Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Switch Back To My Regular SIM Card After Using A Local Esim? by esimcard(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
To switch back to your regular SIM card after using a local eSim, you can follow these steps:

Open the settings on your device: Go to the settings menu on your smartphone or tablet.

Find the Cellular or Mobile Network settings: Look for the section in the settings menu that relates to your device's cellular or mobile network settings.

Locate the eSIM settings: Within the cellular or mobile network settings, find the option for eSIM or SIM settings. This may vary depending on your device and operating system.

Deactivate or remove the eSIM: Within the eSIM settings, you should see an option to deactivate or remove the eSIM profile. Select this option to disable the eSIM functionality.

Insert your regular SIM card: Once the eSIM has been deactivated, physically insert your regular SIM card into the device's SIM card slot. Make sure it is securely inserted.

Restart your device: Restart your device to allow it to recognize the newly inserted regular SIM card.

Configure network settings (if necessary): In some cases, you may need to configure network settings for your regular SIM card, such as selecting the correct network operator or enabling data roaming if you're traveling internationally.

After completing these steps, your device should be switched back to using your regular SIM card for cellular connectivity. If you encounter any issues or have specific questions related to your device model or operating system, referring to the device's user manual or contacting the manufacturer's support can provide further assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking The Secrets: Step-by-step Guide On How To Send Money To Paypal 2023 / The Angry Astronaut Flummoxed By The US Government And Ufo's / Searching For Cybersecurity Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.