Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Scriptwriters Needed For Our Youtube Channels!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scriptwriters Needed For Our Youtube Channels!!! (367 Views)

Youtube Scriptwriters Needed / Scriptwriters Needed For Youtube Channel!!! / Scriptwriters Needed for Our Youtube Channels!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scriptwriters Needed For Our Youtube Channels!!! by ApkPortal: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
We run a set of YouTube channels and we’re looking for quality writers who can help make scripts for our videos.
We would provide you the title and the guidelines and you would create a script around it.

This would consist of:
- Writing an original and engaging scripts
- The scripts are between (1,200-2000 words)
- Pay is 2#(this will increase in the future, If the quality of your work is found to be very good)

I'm looking for a long term collaboration! I need quality. If you work well I can offer you a super long term job.

*DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB IF YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE IN YOUTUBE SCRIPTWRITING
*DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO USE AI TO WRITE

I look forward to hopefully working with you!
+2349016175191
(Apply with samples of your previous work)
Re: Scriptwriters Needed For Our Youtube Channels!!! by Pelumitimi: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
I have a story to share and it's a true life story
Re: Scriptwriters Needed For Our Youtube Channels!!! by MamaAdaikem: 1:44am On Jun 13, 2023
I thought this particular post or poster has found someone abi na people ideas una dey come collect for free, you give someone a test and use their ideas then you later tell them you have found someone then come on line to look for another victim, All this nairaland looking for writers are scam, people be careful

3 Likes

Re: Scriptwriters Needed For Our Youtube Channels!!! by ApkPortal: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2023
MamaAdaikem:
I thought this particular post or poster has found someone abi na people ideas una dey come collect for free, you give someone a test and use their ideas then you later tell them you have found someone then come on line to look for another victim, All this nairaland looking for writers are scam, people be careful
Una too dey think far, ahhh. You read what you wrote, is this even possible?
Re: Scriptwriters Needed For Our Youtube Channels!!! by MamaAdaikem: 6:53am On Jun 24, 2023
ApkPortal:

Una too dey think far, ahhh. You read what you wrote, is this even possible?

What is not possible with you people always looking for innocent writers to collect free ideas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment Required At Lagos Island…. / Office Assistant Needed In Isolo / School Teachers Needed At DEC International Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.