Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day (34234 Views)

#PMBInLagos: Guard Of Honour For President Buhari In Lagos (Pictures) / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State / FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday, To Mark Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by 8stargeneral: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olachase:
I love the fact that he's well prepared for days like this ❤️❤️❤️
which prepared....dey dia dey decive yourself....that's how una talk during the time of buhari

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by DeAdvokate(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

His administration is gonna fail woefully

Ya all can quote me and insult
Ain't scared..

I repeat one thing is certain His administration is gonna be a disaster
We already know that we are just pretending...no need to pretend anymore

Eya pele.... All point to the fact that your Yahoo Yahoo fraud is about to hit the rock

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by randymirrors(f): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Keep beating your chest on this topic but one thing is sure for you. Starting from today, you shall begin to experience setback in every area of your life. Slawomir mark my words. In a few days, you shall disappear from this site and will no longer be heard of. Nothing will work or move in your favour. I'm yet to see anyone who wishes others bad luck but succeeds in his own life. How can you wish a whole country evil, are you mad?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Famzy84: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Prophet of Doom, carry ur fake Prophecy go ur household (Ur papa aouse).
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You are 100% correct.

MKO's dream for Nigeria will be brought to fruition by the great Jagaban of Africa.

God bless PBAT
God bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless the five geopolitical zones.

Na wa o...so you no go talk God bless peter obi too?
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by TollinsN: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Sadists are never happy people. They never see anything good in everything that they see or hear. THEY SHALL NEVER BE HAPPY IN LIFE.
Don't ever think that a sadist can be/is happy with you. If he/she always talk negatively about others. Please beware of him/her. Because once you started doing better than them, they are inwardly sad about it.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Let the poor breathe...dont suffocate them grin
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by EhisChelsea1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Your forgiven sins are revisited. Since you have chosen to continue to wish this country evil and spread your hatred, your life will be a disaster. The next client you dupe will be your last, as you will be arrested, trialed and thrown to rot in jail. Criminals should learn to keep quiet in public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by saysugar(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

oloriburuku omo ibo, Nigerians wish u and ur family woefully disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
randymirrors:

Keep beating your chest on this topic but one thing is sure for you. Starting from today, you shall begin to experience setback in every area of your life. Slawomir mark my words. Very soon, you shall disappear from this site and will no longer be heard of. Nothing will work or move in your favour. I'm yet to see anyone who wishes others bad luck but succeeds in his own life. If you experience any atom of growth in your life from this day forward, slawomir, please come back and call me a bastard. How can you wish a whole country bad, are you mad?

You better drink water so you dont keep convulsing and die oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by DaFuhrer(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Guy rest. undecided......election is over and if you don't like the country, you can just walk to those countries bordering Nigeria If flight ticket seem too expensive.
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by randymirrors(f): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:

You better drink water so you dont keep convulsing and die oo

You will not only die, your carcass will be eaten by vultures once your head is hung on a spike!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Asswipemod: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared

Dude, what happened to the happy-go-lucky fella that you were during Bastard Buhari's administration?

I mean, when it was even so terrible, you only preoccupied yourself with smoking weed, drinking and chasing women of easy virtues around and you wasted no time in letting us know on this forum.

This is getting really hilarious. Your worrying, gripe, panic, trepidations, 😩 and alarm seem to be growing exponentially everyday ever since subsidy was yanked off. Are you into smuggling of petroleum products into neighbouring countries? 😝😝😝😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪🤪😝😝

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
randymirrors:

You will not only die, your carcass will be eaten by vultures once your head is hung on a spike!!!!

This wailing dey sweet my belle grin grin grin
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Ishoola: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

For you and your family, Cheers
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by randymirrors(f): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:

This wailing dey sweet my belle grin grin grin

Who's wailing between me and you? Your candidate is still looking for his manhood in the desert. All of you obedients will die of bitterness last last.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by saysugar(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
onuman:

You are a most hatefilled person. You even hate yourself and your generations unborn through your support for Tinubu to remain president of Nigeria. You want every Nigerian to become Almajiri like you.
I don't hate Tinubu. I hate the criminal process that made him president of Nigeria.
because the process didn't favor ur obi? He came third? Atiku also stole his second position? Bunch of idiots tribe
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by ibtommy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

You will be highly disappointed. You'd wish you could swallow your words but it'd be too late. Remember, internet doesn't forget.
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

How do you know this for sure? Care to explain?
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
randymirrors:

Who's wailing between me and you? Your candidate is still looking for his manhood in the desert. All of you obedients will die of bitterness last last.

My brothers and sisters this one pain randymirrors cheesy
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by onuman: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
XAUBulls:

Indeed. President Tinubu was a close lieutenant of MKO Abiola as of the 1993 elections and beyond.

Abiola's campaign slogan "Hope 93" became Tinubu's campaign slogan "Renewed in Hope 2023."

In 1999, Hope 92 became real.
To actualize Abiola's Hope 92 slogan; the whole of Nigeria agreed to make 2 Yoruba men - Obasanjo and Falae -be the presidential candidates for the two foremost political parties in 1999. Obasanjo won and served for 8 years.
Time for the Igbo to present a president for Nigeria; Tinubu and his fraudsters in corporated came to actualize Hope 92 for the 2nd time. Not going to be without...
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by randymirrors(f): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:

My brothers and sisters this one pain randymirrors cheesy

Rantings of a madman. Confessions of a SADeast manhood chaser. Nobody is paying attention to you again. Consider yourself ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

You bunch said he won't be President. So this is your new narrative. And after Tinubu proofs you wrong again you will come up with another narrative. grin
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by ogreemah(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
In Suleiman's voice:

You're a bad boy! You're a very bad boy!
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
randymirrors:

Rantings of a madman. Confessions of a SADeast. Nobody is paying attention to you again. Consider yourself ignored.

Check your blood pressure oo..no go peme please🙏
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by diplomat058(m): 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
onuman:
With stolen mandate Tinubu takes part in every public activity, as he knows full well that he will soon return the Stolen Mandate.
Everything that happened during the last presidential election was recorded not only by Nigerians but by foreign information technology experts. No place for election rigging in the hightech 21st Century.

This one is still crying over the imbecilic pnd000rar loss grin
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Ay4christ2010(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tribunal and Supreme court is smiling at him, he should enjoy while it last for this year only, the people mandate would be restored.You can't lose your state and not get 25% in Abuja and be President

Which people's mandate Or you want to say igbo's mandate, and if it's igbo's mandate you're referring to pls your mandate is with obi and you can go and collect it from him since you're just a dot in a circle of this nation, so your mandate alone cannot take you anywhere.

And for those dreaming for miracle of manhood retrieval through court. I hope by the time supreme Court gives her verdict you will not come here and be causing our democracy as usual

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Manolo3107: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Sense u no get,u better leave politics for one side face your scamming business,drink and smoke your self to death,omo iron jati jati,onikure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Desktop35: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
One thing is certain

Ain't scared..

Mumu na u go fail

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Manolo3107: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
onuman:
With stolen mandate Tinubu takes part in every public activity, as he knows full well that he will soon return the Stolen Mandate.
Everything that happened during the last presidential election was recorded not only by Nigerians but by foreign information technology experts. No place for election rigging in the hightech 21st Century.

Oga wake up,every body don move on except ur delusional Igbos,ur all still sleeping on a bicycle, Enikure
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Manolo3107: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tribunal and Supreme court is smiling at him, he should enjoy while it last for this year only, the people mandate would be restored.You can't lose your state and not get 25% in Abuja and be President
Ode..the supreme Court should av bn crying for him,most of ya niggaz (foolz) they reason from anus,ur all still av 16 f**n years to wail..
Enikure
Re: Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day by Ofemannnu: 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Inkling:

What is certain and stand like mountain Gibraltar is that this adminstration will be better than former.

Will be the best since the advent of Nigeria.
With God's will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrested By DSS / Dauda Kahutu Rarara Tackles Buhari In New Song (Photos, Video) / Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.