Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding (29647 Views)

RMAFC, OAGF Workers Suspended For Salary Padding On IPPIS / Helen Atekha Odemwingie Suspended For Wearing Police Uniform / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by OdefaGirl(f): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The purpose of IPPIS would have been defeated if not for the coming of a first class seasoned accountant.

According to the report, this has been going on for a long time. The IPPIS staff and the beneficiaries must have made fortune. Sacking is not enough, they should be made to pay up the excess as much as records can track.

😂😂 See APC people against their own corruption-fighting administration. Na waa ooo
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by kernniejay(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
IPPIS gives more room for padding and corruption than it is meant to prevent same.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by 2mch(m): 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
How was this possible? Doesn’t the budget office have a fixed salary for each government worker? How was she able to bypass her profile and pay herself more? That is very strange. That should probably pass through several approval to be able to commit such fraud. So some Oga’s are complicit
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Forlardara(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
The reason why some civil servants decided not to go on strike.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by wallrichy: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
I guess he's the best for Nigeria after all......I wish him good health and God's guidance and more wisdom. He has really convince me that he's the messiah. I wasted my vote for PO but happy now that he never won.

Ebubu2:
Tinubu I meant to say

1 Like

Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by plaindealer: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
When transparency international and others say Nigeria is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, the average Nigeria always pontificate and starts abusing and accusing the FG and politicians of corruption when in fact even though many of our politicians are of course corrupt, but the most corrupt are the same dubious, greedy and criminal minded average Nigerian, they are the most corrupt.

Go to the passport office, NPA, Customs, or any government agency, it is the corrupt average Nigerian asking for bribes and refusing to do their job until you bribe them.

The average Nigerian cannot live within their means, they want to be on the same level as rich people, they want to build mansions, and they want to drive jeep and SUV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by samwillyco1(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Senioreddy:
Omo seems like president tinubu is out to cleanse the entire system.

This man might perform after all. Let's just wait and see sha cos I don't believe in initial gragra

That was how PMB started and later became worse
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Lovenorth: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
All these initial gragra wouldn't deceive me
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Everlastingson: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
The corruption in Lagos state government surpasses all other states.Do you know that it was tinubu that introduces the pension that runs into millions monthly for ex governors that other politicians are following?The past and current speaker of Lagos state assembly were accused of embezzlement.When they were investigated,tinubu stopped it.It seems you people don't know tinubu.

Don't educate them at all. Many Nigerians are extremely gullible and hypocritical at the same time. Tell me what Tinubu has done that some ignoramuses are already praising him? Anyway, we know it's criminals that are praising him. A leopard cannot change his spots. A stolen mandate should be returned to the owner.

1 Like

Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Buhari administrative cabals and looters has entered Guinness Book of Records.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by ogaontop(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ebubu2:
Tinubu I meant to say
Buhari is weak and complacent, forget all that his body language! He doesn't even know what is happening around him.
I believe Tinubu will right many of his wrongs as he has started already, but let him not look back!!

1 Like

Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Switruth: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju is not playing at all

Everybody just dey do anyhow under Buhari

under Buhari you were hypocritically all over the place spitting like an idiot. U no dey here you no dey here.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
lonecatt:
he is installing his own people ahead for more cleansing of the treasury.
he cannot thief lagos and become saint overnight.
yes, he is a thief, so do ur worst, hopeless region
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by iswallker(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
prinsam30:

my bros is an inspector of police on a salary of 186K buh his true salary is 250K, for goodness sake where did IPPIS keep his remaining 64K, very very corrupt payment system platform

They kept his 64k in tax pension deductions NHF and other statutory deduxtions

grin
Its called gross pay and net pay
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by aestake: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
LeoDeKing:
The purpose of IPPIS would have been defeated if not for the coming of a first class seasoned accountant.

According to the report, this has been going on for a long time. The IPPIS staff and the beneficiaries must have made fortune. Sacking is not enough, they should be made to pay up the excess as much as records can track.
Believing Satan to do God's work is delusional.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Ofunaofu: 12:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Asiwaju is not playing at all

Everybody just dey do anyhow under Buhari

Tinubu should take a step further by arresting Buhari
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Parachoko: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu should take a step further by arresting Buhari
Did Buhari arrest Jonathan or Obasanjo?
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Parachoko: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2023
Switruth:
under Buhari you were hypocritically all over the place spitting like an idiot. U no dey here you no dey here.
You must be mistaking me for the idiot you call a father
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Bigpat: 7:04am On Jun 13, 2023
If President BAT can sustain the way he has started and it is not the usual abracadabra.
Then we should congratulate ourselves.
It is not about the man but about the work.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Ofunaofu: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Did Buhari arrest Jonathan or Obasanjo?

Tinubu can make history as the first democratic president to arrest a former president and charge him of corruption
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Parachoko: 7:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu can make history as the first democratic president to arrest a former president and charge him of corruption
If you have any corrupt evidence against any of the former president, go and tender it to the right agency
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Ofunaofu: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
If you have any corrupt evidence against any of the former president, go and tender it to the right agency

But the reasons Emefiele is being suspended, arrested and investigated are acts done with approvals granted by the Buhari. Emefiele never acted alone.
If Emefiele is being arrested and charged for carrying out orders handed to him by Buhari, it won't be out of place to arrest the person giving out the orders
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Parachoko: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But the reasons Emefiele is being suspended, arrested and investigated are acts done with approvals granted by the Buhari. Emefiele never acted alone.
If Emefiele is being arrested and charged for carrying out orders handed to him by Buhari, it won't be out of place to arrest the person giving out the orders

Bring out your evidence Buhari approved Emefiele fraudulent activities
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by BigBizzy(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Ineffective buhari was nothing but a calamity ... it was like the man didn't even exist.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Ofunaofu: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:

Bring out your evidence Buhari approved Emefiele fraudulent activities

Here is one of the approvals

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/566945-why-i-approved-redesign-of-naira-notes-buhari.html?tztc=1
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Parachoko: 9:00am On Jun 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Here is one of the approvals

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/566945-why-i-approved-redesign-of-naira-notes-buhari.html?tztc=1
Emefiele was not arrested for redesigning the Naira
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Ofunaofu: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Parachoko:
Emefiele was not arrested for redesigning the Naira

Why was he arrested

Its seems you work with DSS
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by atobs4real(m): 9:09am On Jun 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
The corruption in Lagos state government surpasses all other states.Do you know that it was tinubu that introduces the pension that runs into millions monthly for ex governors that other politicians are following?The past and current speaker of Lagos state assembly were accused of embezzlement.When they were investigated,tinubu stopped it.It seems you people don't know tinubu.
Please tell me more about it?
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by Parachoko: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Why was he arrested

Its seems you work with DSS

https://www.thecable.ng/from-terrorism-allegations-to-arrest-a-timeline-of-dss-emefiele-face-off/amp

So you don't even know why Emefiele was arrested, yet, you're constituting yourself as a nuisance
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by lorhema(f): 11:18am On Jun 13, 2023
IPPIS?
I believe they are a scam setup.

I know someone who did not get his salary for two months in 2020. His salary slip however showed that he was paid - through a Heritage Bank account! He has no business with Heritage Bank. UBA is his bank.

He hasn't been paid despite writing repeated letters to them on the matter.

This story just confirms the criminal activities I believed were going on in that office.
Re: Assistant Director IPPIS Suspended For Salary Padding by MeineMutter: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Revolution2022:
So the IPPIS can be breached?I thought it was the safest payroll system.

Nibo? No be wetin you feed am e go work on?

A lot is going on in our civil service. Coded runs here and there. Wand all of them are ‘believers’. They attend churches and mosques. They go to Haj and Jerusalem. The are JPs and respected Muslim faithful in our society.

Less religious ones are among them.

They all want to make heaven but don’t see anything wrong in stealing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Offers Buhari's Team Free Crash Campaign Course For Two Weeks / Atiku Abubakar Hails Pastor Adeboye, Says Nigeria Needs More Leaders Like Him / Abuja: Igbos Flout Biafra Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.