Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor (545 Views)

Complete Biography of Pastor Stephanie Ike. / 2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Myer(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
I can't believe that I am just getting to know about the beautifully graced woman of faith.

This is a very timely message for Nigeria and the Nigerian Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQ9uo_ZLmc&t=25s&pp=ygUbbW9kZXJuaXphdGlvbiBvZiB3aXRjaGNyYWZ0

PS: It's not as graphic as you imagine.
Re: Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Myer(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Myer(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Kobojunkie: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:
I can't believe that I am just getting to know about the beautifully graced woman of faith.

This is a very timely message for Nigeria and the Nigerian Church.
PS: It's not as graphic as you imagine.
Nonsense! This is nothing more than religious intolerance raising its head up. undecided
Re: Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Myer(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! This is nothing more than religious intolerance raising its head up. undecided

It's not for everybody. Feel free to jump and pass. There are several threads on NL.
Thanks.
Re: Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:
■ It's not for everybody. Feel free to jump and pass. There are several threads on NL.
Thanks.
It all has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ either --- my main concern, given that Jesus Christ never sent out to

■ monitor the activities of others, including that of witches, wizards, athiests , homosexuality, pagans, etc., whom you lot like to hate on, against His command
■ battle demons and devils given that He instead made clear that in place of battles, He instead overcame it all and added His peace as an extra token so His followers have absolutely no worries
■ sit as judges over the characters and ways of those who are not even of His Kingdom

It's my place as a follower to make known God's Truth from all the trash bandied around by the false teachers and false prophets who go around using His name to decieve. lipsrsealed
Re: Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Myer(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It all has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ either --- my main concern, given that Jesus Christ never sent out to

■ monitor the activities of others, including that of witches, wizards, athiests , homosexuality, pagans, etc., whom you lot like to hate on, against His command
■ battle demons and devils given that He instead made clear that in place of battles, He instead overcame it all and added His peace as an extra token so His followers have absolutely no worries
■ sit as judges over the characters and ways of those who are not even of His Kingdom

It's my place as a follower to make known God's Truth from all the trash bandied around by the false teachers and false prophets who go around using His name to decieve. lipsrsealed

1. You're wrong as usual. Half knowledge is simply wrong.
2. Jesus Christ confronted the activities of Pharisees whom you apparently represent on Nairaland. Brood of vipers.
3. Jesus Christ focused more on deliverance every where he went. And in fact gave us the Holyspirit to do the same- casting out demons, taking up serpents, etc Mark 16:15-17
4. The apostles did the same.
5. You think you received the gospel for argument?! No sir, it is to expose the kingdom of darkness and establish the kingdom of God. To deliver man from sin and Satan, reconciling us to the Father through Christ
6. You cannot understand the word of God through head knowledge. Once again,I'll advise you to stop rebelling against God's Instruction- that is in fact- witchcraft.
Re: Modernisation Of Witchcraft By Stephanie Ike Okafor by Kobojunkie: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Myer:
1. You're wrong as usual. Half knowledge is simply wrong.
2. Jesus Christ confronted the activities of Pharisees which you apparently represent on Nairaland.
3. Jesus Christ focused more in deliverance every where he went. And in fact gave us the Holyspirit to do the same- casting out demons, taking up serpents, etc Mark 16:15-17
4. The apostles did the same.
5. You think you received the gospel is for argument?! No sir, it is to expose the kingdom of darkness and establish the kingdom of God. To deliver man from sin and Satan, reconciling us to the Father through Christ
6. You cannot understand the word of God through head knowledge. Once again,I'll advise you to stop rebelling against God's Instruction- that is in fact- witchcraft.
1. Wrong, how? undecided

2. Jesus confronted the Pharisees who claimed that what they did was in the name of His Father -- the same God and Law He lived His life in submission to. Jesus Christ never confronted the witches, idol worshippers, pagans, atheists, etc., of His time since they worshiped other gods and not YHWH, unlike the Pharisees. undecided

3. Jesus Christ gave His followers the power to cast out demons and devils. He never told them to engage in battles with them nor study them as you lot like to pretend you do in His name. Neither did Jesus Christ send anyone out in His name to go attacking others with claims of demonic association. undecided

The same Jesus Christ gave His followers power to drink poison and have it not harm them but you near never find any of your religious folks majoring in the powers of poisons and battling them in the same manner you pretend you battle demons, how come? undecided

4. Aside from the fact that Jesus Christ said those who belong are those who do as He commands? Anyways, where do you have the apostles sitting as judges against those who are not of God but of other religions? undecided

5. But your kingdom of darkness is merely an illusion you lot created for yourselves in your mind. It has absolutely nothing to do with that which Jesus Christ taught and commanded of His followers. So how are you any different from the pagans and witches who equally claim to major in this supposed kingdom of darkness you lot got around ranting about? undecided

5. ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I see you have finally chosen to abandon even your marbles! grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Never Too Late To Learn How To Read & Write In English / Jos Crisis Again Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa / National Day Of Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.