Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? (777 Views)

IPPIS: ASCS Uncover 17,000 Workers’ Names Removed, Replaced With Personal Assist / Kennedy Ibe Impeached As Imo Assembly Speaker, Replaced With Emeka Nduka / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by helinues: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
The patterns which the oppositions in Nigeria displayed all through 8 years of Buhari, they have started same this time.

Former president Buhari was accused of planning to Islamitize Nigeria, we have been reading same about president Tinubu planning to Yorubanize Nigeria.

If Buhari can be replaced with one Jubril from Sudan, then same fate awaits his Excellency Bola Tinubu.

The question is, who would president Tinubu be replaced with?

Miguna from Kenya
Kofi from Ghana
Or Saotope from Benin Republic?

No need of wasting any money to watch Cinema, the Nigeria oppositions would entertain us for free. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by WhereMyLoud: 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
I feel say na Sunday Igboho dey e back jusna na
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by seanfer(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
They’ve given us clue already. His replacement will come from Guinea, remember they told us that he has a Guinean Passport. wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by proff010: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
No, it should be from zimbabwe
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Koralords: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Una too like vawulence most of una are not different from obidents seriously
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by helinues: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
seanfer:
They’ve given us clue already. His replacement will come from Guinea, remember they told us that he has a Guinean Passport. wink cheesy

Guinea fowl you meant? grin cheesy

I have never seen confused supporters anywhere on this crust like the ones we have in Nigeria
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by seanfer(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

Guinea fowl you meant? grin cheesy

I have never seen confused supporters anywhere on this crust like the ones we have in Nigeria

They’re the wisest and the best.
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by incandescentena: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Op, you dey press some terrorists Mumu bottom Wella o

1 Like

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by helinues: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
seanfer:

They’re the wisest and the best.

How can the illiterate kids be locking the wisest and best up at home every Monday?

The group should have used their power to tame those miscreants but instead they hailed them as their new messiah
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Isokiscool(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:
The patterns which the oppositions in Nigeria displayed all through 8 years of Buhari, they have started same this time.

Former president Buhari was accused of planning to Islamitize Nigeria, we have been reading same about president Tinubu planning to Yorubanize Nigeria.

If Buhari can be replaced with one Jubril from Sudan, then same fate awaits his Excellency Bola Tinubu.

Miguna from Kenya
Kofi from Ghana

No need of wasting any money to watch Cinema, the Nigeria oppositions would entertain us for free. grin cheesy
But I expect you know know that Buhari was refered to as 'jubril from sudan' by the Igbos and not opposition.Wetin concern PDP with jubril of Sudan stupidity.It was IPOB and Igbos that were fooling themselves
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Anyiamaka: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

Miguna from Kenya
Kofi from Ghana

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by helinues: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Isokiscool:
But I expect you know know that Buhari was refered to as 'jubril from sudan' by the Igbos and not opposition.Wetin concern PDP with jubril of Sudan stupidity.It was IPOB and Igbos that were fooling themselves

Where exactly did I mention Igbo in my epistle?

Kindly point it out.
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by kenedyx: 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
OP now feeling like a crown princess since the coming to power of his druglord.

Needless to say he's very inconsequential both in the secondary and grand scheme of things.

Abeg swerve!

1 Like

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Isokiscool(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

Kindly point it out.
You mentioned opposition sir,am only trying to let you know it was only Igbo people who were fooling themselves calling buhari jubril
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by seanfer(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

How can the illiterate kids be locking the wisest and best up at home every Monday?

The group should have used their power to tame those miscreants but instead they hailed them as their new messiah

You know that a lantern can make people see brightly. But look closely around the lantern you will see that it’s dark.
Their enemies are the people across the Niger.
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by renderme: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
They’ve already said he is amoda from Guinea. It’s all over twitter.
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Dhury: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
With these their ill reasoning is the reason why Nigerian will not truest handing them central power.they want us to believe presidency is like a football where pep Guardiola will replace kelvin de bruyne with Phil folden . and the worst part they see their self as the most wise among Nigerian but that's never bother me because mad person see him self as the most sensible.
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Advancedpenis: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

Kindly point it out.

Shatap

Have you ran naked to the market today shouting Yoruba ronu?

1 Like

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Belafonte(m): 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
My bet is on Sodiq from Cote D'ivoire

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Belafonte(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
seanfer:

Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by Balogunodua(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
helinues:

Miguna from Kenya
Kofi from Ghana

I predict Abu Sadiq Alhawi from Somali cheesy grin
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by helinues: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Belafonte:
My bet is on Sodiq from Cote D'ivoire

Eggzactly, why not predict who he will be replaced with and win something
Re: Who Would President Tinubu Be Replaced With? by EnEnPeecee: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Joblessness at it peak. Get a job. Even Tinubu children will not accept you as a cleaner in their house. Mumu

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Bill Gates Visit Tinubu In Aso Rock / Nnewi Community's Abuja Building Gets A Booster From Sen Ifeanyi Ubah / Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.