Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Take Your Time To Read This�❤️ - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Take Your Time To Read This�❤️ (260 Views)

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Take Your Time To Read This / Kindly Check Out My Logo / Mockups Designs / 10 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Take Your Time To Read This�❤️ by Jfresh13balance(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
I'm Josh, 25 years old from Osun state:
I finished my ssce about 7 years ago, and I live in a village here (kajola), where am at here is little/no employment benefit and unfortunately I didn't learn a handwork due to financial reasons.. I've engaged in jobs but couldn't sustain me due to low pay , and now I've decided to develop my talent as an Artist, and also started farming in other to feed myself.
I will be posting my crafts(Drawings) here and I'll be glad if I could see supports, advice and every form of help from lovely people in this platform.
My Dreams: 1. Being a professional Artist and having a gallery of my own. 2. Starting a commercial farming. 3. Furthering my academic career (I have passion for this and I believe God gave me the knowledge).
Thanks to everyone who engage in my posts and show love. I pray God makes all our dreams comes through.❤️😊💐

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Take Your Time To Read This�❤️ by Jfresh13balance(m): 4:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Jfresh13balance:
I'm Josh, 25 years old from Osun state:
I finished my ssce about 7 years ago, and I live in a village here (kajola), where am at here is little/no employment benefit and unfortunately I didn't learn a handwork due to financial reasons.. I've engaged in jobs but couldn't sustain me due to low pay , and now I've decided to develop my talent as an Artist, and also started farming in other to feed myself.
I will be posting my crafts(Drawings) here and I'll be glad if I could see supports, advice and every form of help from lovely people in this platform.
My Dreams: 1. Being a professional Artist and having a gallery of my own. 2. Starting a commercial farming. 3. Furthering my academic career (I have passion for this and I believe God gave me the knowledge).
Thanks to everyone who engage in my posts and show love. I pray God makes all our dreams comes through.❤️😊💐

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Kindly Take Your Time To Read This�❤️ by SegunBABA007(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

My Journey As An Animator / Professional Artists In The House... Help Me Out! / Unique And Classy Design For Your Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.