Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos (903 Views)

Igbo Dominated The World In The Month Of March, see how. CHEST BEATING INSIDE / #Endsar: Isha Sasey, This lies being Told by Nigerian Authoritie Are Outrageous: / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Godoverevery: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
I don't know who always cook this lies and dish them out......like it is now so irritating that alot of dumb educated illiterate believe this lies by this born losers.

How they open there mouth to say they have bought all the lands in lagos still amazes me ooo.

Every landlord meeting in every part of Lagos yoruba are the one with the large numbers.

From main land to high land yoruba landlord are the one who owes 80% of the houses and shops so how come this loser always claim they have bought all the land in lagos.

Just because you people have just 20% houses in lagos then automatically chest beating and loud mouth making start claiming you have bought all the land in lagos.
How ??
Where??

Most of the big estate owners and realtors in lagos are yorubas.
Infact on every street in lagos on a average the landlord ratio is 8:2 (8 yoruba landlord to 2 another tribe landlord)

We have other tribes in lagos who are landlords but you never see them make mouth.

I just want to burst this lies and rubbish statements this tribe people makes here.....you people only own 20% of house in lagos and can never even come close to owning 30% of houses in lagos

7 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Olachase(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
The thing is out of 100% they bought 5-10%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Chinjo2: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why do we allow politicians play on our intelligence? The politicians in the south west are now playing tribal cards just to divide the people. What has the religious cards played by northern politicians brought to them if not sorror, tears and blood. The number of votes Peter Obi got from lagos showed that he was not only voted for by the Igbos. We have notable Yoruba people that openly campaigned and voted for him. Just like we have igbo people that supported Tinubu.

What lagosians need is good road network, access to quality education, medical facility, ability to feed the family, security,a thriving economy etc. This can not be achieved by Yorubas alone.

Let us go beyond this tribal bigotry please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Godoverevery: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Olachase:
The thing is out of 100% they bought 5-10%

But you will see them claiming they have bought all the land in lagos......even the ones in there villages says the same thing.

Lol.....chest beating and mouth making have been there down fall since 1963 but they will never learn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Zonefree(m): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Every landlord meeting in every part of Lagos yoruba are the one with the large numbers

You don't expect an Igbo man to abandon his shop or business and be attending unproductive meetings.

10 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Why are you crying cheesy cheesy cheesy?

Igbos this Igbos that kiss

Igbo always on Thier empty minds

Igbos is why some of you breath

You live to slander Igbos and cry they're taking over

You be mumu no be lie.

Children of warriors that where chased by Dahomey women

What do I expect tho

3 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by ideynl1: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:
I don't know who always cook this lies and dish them out......like it is now so irritating that alot of dumb educated illiterate believe this lies by this born losers.

How they open there mouth to say they have bought all the lands in lagos still amazes me ooo.

Every landlord meeting in every part of Lagos yoruba are the one with the large numbers.

From main land to high land yoruba landlord are the one who owes 80% of the houses and shops so how come this loser always claim they have bought all the land in lagos.

Just because you people have just 20% houses in lagos then automatically chest beating and loud mouth making start claiming you have bought all the land in lagos.
How ??
Where??

Infact on every street in lagos on a average the landlord ratio is 8:2 (8 yoruba landlord to 2 another tribe landlord)

We have other tribes in lagos who are landlords but you never see them make mouth.

I just want to burst this lies and rubbish statements this tribe people makes here.....you people only own 20% of house in lagos and can never even come close to owning 30% of houses in lagos

So why are you opening a thread about it?

Lamentation as usual.

3 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by kettykings: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

How ??
Where??

So if all these are true why are some people worked up and losing their mental health over igbos

4 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

But you will see them claiming they have bought all the land in lagos......even the ones in there villages says the same thing.

Lol.....chest beating and mouth making have been there down fall since 1963 but they will never learn.

Down fall ?

Why are you crying 😭

Like you cared for Igbos so much

You guys can't stand our guts

Meanwhile no where in history has it that Igbos attacked Thier Yoruba hosts

But northerners have maimed you guys in yoruba-hausa conflicts in Lagos Many times

Most of you are just educated idiots

Continue with your obsession you go run mad soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Olachase(m): 4:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

disregard the news it's just an online statement, buh I can boldly tell you they already dominate Ojo and Festac town, don't get me wrong I didn't say they own those houses
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Godoverevery: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:
Why are you crying cheesy cheesy cheesy?

Igbos this Igbos that kiss

Igbo always on Thier empty minds

Igbos is why some of you breath

You live to slander Igbos and cry they're taking over

You be mumu no be lie.

Children of warriors that where chased by Dahomey women

What do I expect tho

Dumbo did I called igbo tribe.....anyway is Good you'll already no your tags.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by lastmessenger: 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

How ??
Where??

lamentation chapter 100 vs 2. Igbos have bought almost 50% of Lagos land is a fact . Have you wondered why Lagos assembly suddenly woke up and decided to push for laws that will enable them recover lands already sold to igbos. It's simple available statistics show that igbos own almost 50,% of Lagos land.
Only an anti-igbo law can reverse this trend. If something is not done about this igbos may end up owning 80% of Lagos land by 2060.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Godoverevery: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Down fall ?

Why are you crying 😭

Like you cared for Igbos so much

You guys can't stand our guts

Meanwhile no where in history has it that Igbos attacked Thier Yoruba hosts

But northerners have maimed you guys in yoruba-hausa conflicts in Lagos Many times

Most of you are just educated idiots

Continue with your obsession you go run mad soon

Hausa don't interfere in our yoruba politics.

An igbo man in Anambra is more interested in who becomes governor of Lagos state than Anambra he is living in.

That how dumb you people are.....losers who never mind there business

3 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Dumbo did I called igbo tribe.....anyway is Good you'll already no

It's know not no piig!

I have gone through your posts I know the people that keeps your heart beating

Everybody know Una

That Una law Una never pass am? Ndị uchu
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Godoverevery: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
lastmessenger:
lamentation chapter 100 vs 2. Igbos have bought almost 50% of Lagos land is a fact . Have you wondered why Lagos assembly suddenly woke up and decided to push for laws that will enable them recover lands already sold to igbos. It's simple available statistics show that igbos own almost 50,% of Lagos land.
Only an anti-igbo law can reverse this trend. If something is not done about this igbos may end up owning 80% of Lagos land by 2060.

So say a retard typing from a village in Abia.

Most of you are primary school drop out so the swallow and dullness is expected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Hausa don't interfere in our yoruba politics.

An igbo man in Anambra is more interested in who becomes governor of Lagos state than Anambra he is living in.

That how dumb you people are.....losers who never mind there business

Shut the fvck up go and tell that to your brothers that are elected everywhere around the world

Bloody Hypocrite and slanderous bag of shit !

One was even elected a mayor in Colorado state recently one is in US government

Go tell dem that pig!

2 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Godoverevery: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:

It's know not no piig!

I have gone through your posts I know the people that keeps your heart beating

Everybody know Una

That Una law Una never pass am? Ndị uchu

I am feeding one of you people here .....is name
kenechukwu ezeanya from Anambra state.

He ran away from SA to Nigeria after his house was busted for drugs.

Bunch of ants who see themselves as elephant.

1 Like

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Godoverevery: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Shut the fvck up go and tell that to your brothers that are elected everywhere around the world

Go tell dem that pig!

Until an ibibo man wins an election in enugu then what you typed make sense but till then you can Go kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by lastmessenger: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

So say a retard typing from a village in Abia.

Most of you are primary school drop out so the swallow and dullness is expected
if you cannot read the handwriting on the wall then I can't engage you any further. What is the reason behind the proposed anti-igbo law by the Lagos state house of assembly? These guys are not casual kayode on the street who knows next to nothing about what is going on in Lagos. These state law makers have the statistics and they are trying to stop the unthinkable from happening. With the way things are going tell me what Lagos will be like in 2060. What will be the demography of Lagos ?
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

I am feeding one of you people here .....is name
kenechukwu ezeanya from Anambra state.

He ran away from SA to Nigeria after his house was busted for drugs.

Bunch of ants who see themselves as elephant.

Lamba grin

Lol no be only kenechukwu cheesy grin grin kene your papa grin

Me too I'm helping one Olaniyi Rasheed here he ran out from Ogun State after he was caught with his grandpa pa adetayo's skull cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onye nzuzu mmụọ
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

Until an ibibo man wins an election in enugu then what you typed make sense but till then you can Go kill yourself

Until you Hypocritical lots stop seeking for positions abroad we'll continue to vote all you'll do is beat your brothers and sisters during elections thinking they're Omo ibo clowns 🤡🤡🐸

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by ayokellany: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
I now shout down any deluded Igbo trying to contribute at landlord meeting in my area. I have repeatedly told other landlords here that igbos can not want something beta for our land than us if they are not OK with the decision of us majority they can pack n leave for upper iweka

I no get time for rubbish. Their OPI ion can count in hell or on their land in Alaigbo not here

Godoverevery:

How ??
Where??

1 Like

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by ayokellany: 5:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
But Anambra Abia Enugu etc does not need those things ba ?

Chinjo2:

What lagosians need is good road network, access to quality education, medical facility, ability to feed the family, security,a thriving economy etc. This can not be achieved by Yorubas alone.

Let us go beyond this tribal bigotry please.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by ayokellany: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Yoruba will gladly vote any one from Colorado na flag headed mangoes we do not want

Neckpresser101:

Go tell dem that pig!

1 Like

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by SpatialKing(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

How ??
Where??

You keep fighting an imaginary war with the Igbos
If you don't want them in Lagos anymore have the boldness to chase them a way..
You control both the federal and state government
enact laws that would send the Igbos parking.
Stop all this Amala analysis
Stop being a coward

1 Like

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
Yoruba will gladly vote any one from Colorado na flag headed mangoes we do not want

You're a pig
Did Igbos contest in any of your position?

Even if it's yes your sister was voted in Abuja wining an indigenous Abuja man senatorial election

Slanderous pig 🐖🐷

Go and beat your brothers again ezi

Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Neckpresser101: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
ayokellany:
I now shut any deluded Igbo trying to contribute at landlord meeting in my area. I have repeatedly told other landlords here that igbos can not want something beta for our land than us if they are not OK with the decision of us majority they can pack n leave for upper iweka

I no get time for rubbish. Their OPI ion can count in hell or on their land in Alaigbo not here

You'll continue your cry as long as Nigeria is one

Xenophobic cavemen grin
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Basic123: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

How ??
Where??

We have settled this thing before

https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30/10

and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja.

Agboifoh Harrison
He is the CEO ofLandmark Corporate Reality Limited the owners of: Queens Parks Estate in Simawa, Mowe-Ofada and Isheri North. The company also owns Queens Park Estate in Abuja. Apart from real estate,

Tayo Fashogbon
CEO of Portal Realities Limited the developers of Broadview Estate and Fair Haven Estate both in Abuja as well as Broadview Estate in Lekki, Ajah, New Life Estate in Agbara, Royal Garden City, Mowe Ofada and Green Housing Estate, Mowe Ofada.

Sijibomi Ogundele
Founder and lead partner of Sujimoto Group of Companies/Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction, a real estate development firm, Siji is one man to watch, With its flagship development in Lagos known as the Medici by Sujimoto on Milverton Road, Ikoyi to the upcoming Lorenzo by Sujimoto on Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria.

Adeyinka Adesope
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Paulton Morgan Real Estate Investment Limited/Managing Director/ CEO of Propertymart limited. Under his tenure MD/CEO Property mart.

Richard Nyong
Although the company he heads, Lekki Gardens currently has legal upheavals as a result of a building collapse incident that caused the death of over thirty persons, Richard Nyong the CEO of the company is still a force to reckon with considering the portfolio of properties and real estate developments as his disposal. The company until the sad incident has delivered more than 2,000 housing units across the country with a promise to deliver more than 10, 000 units in the next four years.

Hakeem Ogunniran - Managing Director of the UPDC
Some of the mega developments of the company include: 1004 Estate in Victoria Island, Festival Mall and the Golden Tulip Hotel both in Festac, Cameroon Green Estate in Ikoyi amongst others. The company today has some of the largest and most luxurious real estate projects in Abuja.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Basic123: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
and Gardens, Ibeju-Lekki and the newest one known as Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja.

Agboifoh Harrison
He is the CEO ofLandmark Corporate Reality Limited the owners of: Queens Parks Estate in Simawa, Mowe-Ofada and Isheri North. The company also owns Queens Park Estate in Abuja. Apart from real estate,

Tayo Fashogbon
CEO of Portal Realities Limited the developers of Broadview Estate and Fair Haven Estate both in Abuja as well as Broadview Estate in Lekki, Ajah, New Life Estate in Agbara, Royal Garden City, Mowe Ofada and Green Housing Estate, Mowe Ofada.

Sijibomi Ogundele
Founder and lead partner of Sujimoto Group of Companies/Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction, a real estate development firm, Siji is one man to watch, With its flagship development in Lagos known as the Medici by Sujimoto on Milverton Road, Ikoyi to the upcoming Lorenzo by Sujimoto on Bourdillon in Ikoyi, the company has shown that it is force to reckon with as far as luxury real estate development is concerned in Nigeria.

Adeyinka Adesope
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Paulton Morgan Real Estate Investment Limited/Managing Director/ CEO of Propertymart limited. Under his tenure MD/CEO Property mart.

Richard Nyong
Although the company he heads, Lekki Gardens currently has legal upheavals as a result of a building collapse incident that caused the death of over thirty persons, Richard Nyong the CEO of the company is still a force to reckon with considering the portfolio of properties and real estate developments as his disposal. The company until the sad incident has delivered more than 2,000 housing units across the country with a promise to deliver more than 10, 000 units in the next four years.

Hakeem Ogunniran - Managing Director of the UPDC
Some of the mega developments of the company include: 1004 Estate in Victoria Island, Festival Mall and the Golden Tulip Hotel both in Festac, Cameroon Green Estate in Ikoyi amongst others. The company today has some of the largest and most luxurious real estate projects in Abuja.

http://ekocitymagazine.com/blog/2016/06/27/find-top-30-real-estate-developers-lagos/
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

How ??
Where??

Go and get paying job
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Armaggedon: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lol
Most Igbo house owners in Lagos are not landlords.
Re: This Lies And Chest Beating Needs To Stop.....lagos by Great0ne1: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Godoverevery:

How ??
Where??

We are still praying and waiting for your indigenes law. That law dey for my prayer point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Among Buhari's Ministers Should Tinubu Re-appoint? / Man Shares How The New Government Is Already Favouring Him / FAAC Disbursements To Hit Record N1tr Following Fx Unification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.