Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page (338 Views)

Watch How I Push My New Blog To Google First Page Ranking. / Get Adsense To Ur Old Blog And Design Your New Blog At An Affodable Price / How To Get Your Website Or Blog Ranked High In Google Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by susrite(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
I started this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7718722/watch-how-push-new-blog 5 days ago and there, I promised myself to reach google's top 100 in first 60 days. Since then, I started working myself to the extreme just to hit the first page in 60 days.

You can follow the thread to see the steps i took.
And today, I was surprised when I took my friends phone to search my main keyword on google "Mastering Mindful Meditation." and I was ranking 6th, I was surprised and never knew my hardwork could pai off this fast.

I also searched a term similar to a topic of my post and I ranked third only behind mindful.org and amazon.

There's still a lot to do... If you are starting a blog today, you can still earn millions before the year runs out.

There's a prof of these below and you can also search google on your device.

search words"
1. Mastering mindful meditation
2. Guides to mastering mindful meditation

1 Like

Re: My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by mike272(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice....have you checked the traffic though? How is it like?
Re: My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by susrite(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
mike272:
Nice....have you checked the traffic though? How is it like?
I'm not sure if this is poor. Had 1.3k new visitors in 4 days

1 Like

Re: My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by mike272(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
susrite:
I'm. It sure if this is poor. Had 1.3k new visitors in 4 days

can you please show google Search console screenshots of your organic traffic in the last 4 days traffic
Re: My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by susrite(m): 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
mike272:

can you please show google Search console screenshots of your organic traffic in the last 4 days traffic
here

Re: My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by scobi17: 2:13am On Jun 16, 2023
I need to learn blogging. Do you offer coaching services?
Re: My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by online4business: 4:11am On Jun 16, 2023
If you want real traffic Target USA and Canada no do suffer head blogging ooo
Re: My 7-day Old Blog Ranked On Google First Page by susrite(m): 11:48am On Jun 16, 2023
scobi17:
I need to learn blogging. Do you offer coaching services?
yes sir. I offer full-fledged tutorial from setting up plan, design, keyword research, optimization, SEO and promotions

(1) (Reply)

If You Know Well You Can Design A Wapka Site Then This Offer Is Yours / Get Wordpress Or Joomla Site Installed For You Free / Admin And Moderators Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.