Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? (455 Views)

Pauline Tallen Says ‘Amen’ To Anti-Aisha Buhari Prayer - Gazette / Gbadebo Rhodes Viviour: Ipob, Biafra Appoligist, And Anti-yoruba Bigot. Tweets / Anti Hausa/fulani Backlash Driven By Fear: Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Lyrics269: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Some Nigerians are outright amazing with their transfer of agression. When Buhari entered, anti-hausa and fulani remarks was everywhere from south to east even here on nairaland.
But surprisingly, when president Tinubu entered all the remarks suddenly dropped and almost an entire group of people are claiming to be anti-yoruba up and down.
Why do some Nigerians behave like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by zeuss: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Get urself busy.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Lyrics269: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
zeuss:
Get urself busy.
If you don't have anything to contribute keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by BadMaster: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
OP, that is the typical pattern of the flat headed people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Lyrics269: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
BadMaster:
OP, that is the typical pattern of the flat headed people.
Who are the flat head people ??

2 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by SmartPolician: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nobody is accusing Yorubas of anything - you probably have been jobless. Go and get a life!
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Lyrics269: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
Nobody is accusing Yorubas of anything - you probably have been jobless. Go and get a life!
Show me where i wrote that they are accusing Yoruba people

3 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Depriest2020: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
It started from Goodluck Jonathan's regime, Buhari wasn't insulted by any Governor, but Goodluck was, both his wife.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Lyrics269: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Depriest2020:
It started from Goodluck Jonathan's regime, Buhari wasn't insulted by any Governor, but Goodluck was, both his wife.
When ever a certain region get hold of power, the rest begin to hate them
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Christistruth00: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Their Politicians agenda is fully Tribal War

Except for David Umahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by ayokellany: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Beta to ignore those dull head hatred as ruined their miserable lives

Lyrics269:

Show me where i wrote that they are accusing Yoruba people
SmartPolician post=123751917:

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by budaatum: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:

Ignorance, I suppose. I can just imagine the hatred if Obi had won. Some here would have just kukuma given the Ibos Biafra quick time instead of accepting him as their president.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Lyrics269: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
budaatum:

Ignorance, I suppose. I can just imagine the hatred if Obi had won. Some here would have just kukuma given the Ibos Biafra quick time instead of accepting him as their president.
Almost everyone is guilty of this regardless of political parties
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by beejaay: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Some Nigerians are outright amazing with their transfer of agression. When Buhari entered, anti-hausa and fulani remarks was everywhere from south to east even here on nairaland.
But surprisingly, when president Tinubu entered all the remarks suddenly dropped and almost an entire group of people are claiming to be anti-yoruba up and down.

dindinrin nobody hate yoruba and hausa.. that they dont like buhari and his politics doesnt men they hate the whole tribe and that they dont like tinubu ( i dot like tinubu politics too even as a yoruba man) doesnt mean they hate yoruba, if you think otherwise then your brain is leaking and need to be packed with plastic
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by budaatum: 7:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:

Almost everyone is guilty of this regardless of political parties

Everyone is not guilty of this, please.

I supported Obi as I could not condone the continuation of APC rule despite my support for Buhari for claiming Nigerian youths are lazy, which I agree with.

I knew Buhari will make Nigeria a tough and hard place for the lazy, but a continuation of APC rule meant he would not be probed for corruption, which I also wanted and think Nigeria needs. Now I have to wait for Tinubu's reign to end and hope a different party takes over. Thankfully, I am patient, having been waiting since Ironsi.

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Hate From Anti Hausa To Anti Yoruba? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:

Who are the flat head people ??
The children of sorrow from Alaigbo.
The children of hate
The children of Oluchi
The Obi-diots
The 🗣️ headless mobbs from the Sad-East
The enemies of the state
The developer
The Lagos is no ♂️ man's crew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uneasy Calm In Police Over Successor To IGP Baba / Official DSSS Twitter Handle Condemned For Embarassing Igbophobic Tweets / ‘My Policies On Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Are Yielding Results’ – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.