Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

We Have Bigger Problem More Than Hike In Fuel Prize - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Bigger Problem More Than Hike In Fuel Prize (213 Views)

PEPT: Running From Double Nomination, Tinubu Ran Into Bigger Problem / Over $10 Billion Stolen By NNPC, Others In Fuel Subsidy Scam: Reps / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Bigger Problem More Than Hike In Fuel Prize by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:19am On Jun 13, 2023
The much i know is the $1.4B mapped out for kaduna and warri refinary rejulvination, the culprit was left cos a criminal cannot apprehend another criminal in same operation, instead they will team up and destroy the common enermy, which is you nigerians.

Immuinity so therefore covers him.

Next is monopoly

Dangote has done it before exporting cement and selling to other african for N1,800 equivant to nigerian money, even with the export cost

Then sell to nigeria at N3,500

Nnpc monopoly applouded by nigerian government privatized and bought by them.

Hiking the fuel prize by 300% without increament in salary or improving vast majority of nigerian lifestyle to absolve the hike, instead pay of the NCL or perhaps silienced him and the NUC president to refrain from the proposed nation wide strike.

Tinubu in my calculation is using this oppotunity to extort every nigerian to recoup the money he spend...

I thought he have a bulion van full of money?

If this monopoly is not tackle, worst is coming.
Re: We Have Bigger Problem More Than Hike In Fuel Prize by Dpen11(f): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2023
Am telling you.

This is just the beginning
Re: We Have Bigger Problem More Than Hike In Fuel Prize by Ekpeitut: 6:11am On Jun 13, 2023
I noticed most Oando filling stations in PH are being rebranded as NNPC filling stations

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Chair Suspended / Abiodun Condoles With Abdulrazaq Over Boat Mishap / Highly Paid Ex-militant, Agent Of The Past Is Aggrieved Over Military Successes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.