Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Go To Wedding With A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Go To Wedding With A Male Friend (185 Views)

Lonely Af, Need A Male Friend / I Need A Male Friend / I Need A Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go To Wedding With A Male Friend by LaSenior: 1:46am On Jun 13, 2023
Please house I need sincere answer is it right for a girl who is in a serious relationship go to wedding with her male friend and the boyfriend got to know about it and tell her not to go since she wasn't the one they invited and she can't also go with a male friend but she insisted that she must go even if it means the relationship will end let it end that nothing can stop her from going that it is a must

Please house Judge this
Re: Go To Wedding With A Male Friend by StPete: 6:34am On Jun 13, 2023
LaSenior:
Please house I need sincere answer is it right for a girl who is in a serious relationship go to wedding with her male friend and the boyfriend got to know about it and tell her not to go since she wasn't the one they invited and she can't also go with a male friend but she insisted that she must go even if it means the relationship will end let it end that nothing can stop her from going that it is a must

Please house Judge this

Omo that girl don go…otilo! She’s dating that guy she wants to go to wedding with. Cos it can’t be because of wedding rice she decides to sacrifice her relationship. Just let her go and find another babe. If she goes and later comes back begging and you accept her back, you’ll be the biggest fool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I need help what is going on with her / How to Clear Pimples, Dark Spots, Whiteheads, Blackheads etc / Find Your Life Partner From Any Part Of The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.