Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra (4144 Views)

Anambra Relocates Onitsha Head Bridge Drug Market To Oba / Old Schnapps Bottle / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra by kalufelix(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thought seaman is been produced by HENACO in osisioma abia state..
Re: CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra by sreamsense: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Empty skull that can't even afford a good school, even if ur whole village contributes
Which other functional school are you talking about when I was already a graduate teaching most respected family members how to count their toes and fingers? If you knew any better school, why didn't you suggest it on time so we can enroll your family members instead of me running FREE education service to bring your family members out of the wood of illiteracy they inherited and handed over to you?

The whole village don't even need to contribute for me to go to school since I was already a graduate teaching your family members as part of my social responsibility, money the whole village contribute can be used to buy baby toy for your remaining family members that are just starting adult education so they can learn faster. Won't you be proud of the village for the donation ?
Re: CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra by Jogs1900: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
PureFace1:

Your divestment from Lagos wouldn't take anything from Lagos. It only mean more jobs and business opportunities for people in South west.

As long as south west have the purchasing power we are fine. We are the customers patronizing most of your businesses, and no customers from the west is going back to the east with you.

Let's see where you will get the market for your products and goods in the east. You guys can only win this game if you can make your Yoruba customers come to the east to patronize you.
I swear instead of Yorubas to go and buy it in the east, we go enter Cotonou market.
Re: CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra by Antiurchins: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yoruba mosxlem head slamiss are dieing in pains
Re: CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra by proeast(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nigerfine3:

Edo, Rivers,Akwa ibom, any of these that lobby well and get a sea port ( standard), nigeria woukd become better, SE,SS,NE woukd have ease of doing business and sharp growth. Lagos would be decongested,for a better living.

I wonder why you didn't add Imo, Anambra and Abia on the list of states that get seaport. Mind you, they're all closer to the sea and also have big rivers that flow into the Atlantic than Edo.

Meanwhile, I agree with you that we need viable seaports in the SS and SE.
Re: CEO Of Seaman's Aromatic Schnapps Relocates Business To Anambra by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

All About Gtbank Internet Banking Transfer Failure. / Make N10,000.00 Weekly With No Referral / Ty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.