Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? (724 Views)

7 Interesting Ways Nigerians Celebrate Independence Day / Pres. Jonathan Wants You To Remember These 7 Things… As You Celebrate Christmas / FG Order For 53 Gold Iphones To Celebrate Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? by freecocoa(f): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2011
Are You Celebrating Independence Day With Phcn Light In Your Area Now?

Nigeria is 51 today hurrah !we are supposed to be celebrating right?,I've not had power supply in my place for two days now and I'm hoping that PHCN would be in a good mood today and supply power instead of holding it like the normally do(though I normally don't blame them their name says it all)anyways I just want to know people with power in their area now,just let us know. Make we know whether PHCN dey try for some places today as for where I am,we neve get light for 2 days.  Nigeria is 51 today hurrah !we are supposed to be celebrating right?,I've not had power supply in my place for two days now and I'm hoping that PHCN would be in a good mood today and supply power instead of holding it like the normally do(though I normally don't blame them their name says it all)anyways I just want to know people with power in their area now,just let us know. Make we know whether PHCN dey try for some places today as for where I am,we neve get light for 2 days.
Re: Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2011
Oga seun wetin make my post dey multipy?
Re: Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? by cinzo: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2011
I am celebrating 51 years of no light!
Re: Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? by Librate(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
guy light dey 4 my side
Re: Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 02, 2011
In my area of surulere light has been on for over 24 hours now and still celebrating independence. Hope phcn keeps it on for good!
Re: Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? by otokx(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2011
no light in my area of port harcourt.
Re: Did You Celebrate Independence Day With PHCN Light In Your Area? by ReachRich(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2011
OP ur own is just 2 days.We've not seen light for more than 3 weeks now in umuahia,capital of Abia state.

(1) (Reply)

German Firm Eyes Investment In Oyo State / Fuel subsidy is fictional - Fuel Price hikes Is To Raise Money To Be Squandered / Jonathan’s Government Exposed: The Real Cost Of Fuel In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.