Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Help With Naltrexone Or Any Other Alternatives. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help With Naltrexone Or Any Other Alternatives. (157 Views)

5 Sugar Alternatives For Diabetes Patients / Treat High Blood Pressure With Libracin Herbal Alternatives. / 6 Natural Alternatives To Deodorant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Naltrexone Or Any Other Alternatives. by Davies25: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2023
I’m just coming out of rehab for Pentazocine use, I was prescribed Naltrexone upon discharge. I have checked everywhere and I haven’t been able to get it.
Please, I need anyone who has access to it or it’s alternatives to reply this post. Thank you all.
Re: Help With Naltrexone Or Any Other Alternatives. by Madu2013(m): 10:12am On Jan 10
Ibogaine is an African herb that cures all types of addiction; cocaine, Codeine, Tramadol, heroine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, Kush, Alcohol, meths, oxy etc. though it’s illegal in the USA because the bigpharma don’t want us to get rid of the epidermic once and for all but I can help you get it directly from Gabon to your location.

So if you are addicted to any of the drugs mentioned above or you want to get it for a loved one.
Just send me an email on schooloftot@gmail.com

You can make your own research about Ibogaine on YouTube to see the wonders of the medicine before contacting me.

(1) (Reply)

How Stem Cell Center India Is Changing The Treatment Landscape? / Dive Into Health: The Most Nutritious Fish To Include In Your diet / 100% Herbal Remedy For Weight Loss/flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.