Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday (65305 Views)

Teddy A, Bambam Celebrate Daughter, Zendaya Adenibuya's First Birthday (Photos) / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Gbenga4ever1411: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omo Baba Olowo
Good for investment opportunity to home and abroad investors click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ZxtBsN9ek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Ikestan: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Davido I'm inviting you to my daughter's birthday too,I can't be left behind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by uunwanaobong3: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please, try spare this little girls live ooooo........ Up till now I can't still forget ifanyi.
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by iampeterben(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by cardoctor(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Separating the boys from the men
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Pepperdemisback: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Dude, have you taken the time to reflect on and analyze your own life the same way you just did someone else's?
I am not your mother, direct your question to her.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by JaySmart4422: 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
People were just criticizing his baby mamas for calling him out because they are jealous of his so called marriage, he is really a pretender and deceit.
Since last year, he has not celebrated any of his children. No Christmas, New Year nor ordinary "Happy Birthday" on his page for the kids who are used to being celebrated.

Madam do you know the hit those baby mamas have been given him

We should learn not to judge people from outside since we are not close to them
They said he is mourning his son, that's why he didn't celebrate their birthdays but he was seen throwing birthday for the woman whose son died.
The mothers organized birthday parties for the children, he didn't attend, people even criticized the mothers that he is mourning.
Now, he went to Psquares' daughter's birthday, is he still mourning or not?
People were just criticizing the women, Davido is a pretender.
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Bar1941(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
I hope the car can fly
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Pepperdemisback: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Federalis:

My unfortunate mother, Sharrap. Sense is far from you. You dey for the family to know exactly what is going on, or why it is like that? Na for only SM una dey get mouth. Go say that to his face. Awon keyboard warrior ni werey meji to bi mi.
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Pepperdemisback: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Such a shameless human being is my dementia mother .
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Benitoh: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
If you slap a poor man even when he's not the offender, he's always calling for peace.

Just give that poor man enough money then go ahead and slap him even when he's the offender then compare the two dramas.
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by callmevirus(m): 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
I crazy about Davido. He’s my kind of man.

I’m deeply in love with Davido for no reason

No go marry dey wait for celebrities
From Rema to German shepherd now to davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by slowice(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
I like #davido... Amongst all Nigerian artist I think he's kind and has a human face. Though young and sometimes proud... Which is understandable giving his tall accomplishments, he's more relatable than the ones from poor homes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by fabolouz1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Forget am, him wan oppress am.
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Mummyimbecile(m): 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
emperor4love:
Try mk money fr dis life
good advise...eh get WHY!
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by KayRobert: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dope
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by sonnie10: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why is his own Maybach $600k?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Cowbell521: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
People were just criticizing his baby mamas for calling him out because they are jealous of his so called marriage, he is really a pretender and deceit.
Since last year, he has not celebrated any of his children. No Christmas, New Year nor ordinary "Happy Birthday" on his page for the kids who are used to being celebrated.
They said he is mourning his son, that's why he didn't celebrate their birthdays but he was seen throwing birthday for the woman whose son died.
The mothers organized birthday parties for the children, he didn't attend, people even criticized the mothers that he is mourning.
Go kill yourself. You're a nobody to Davido. You can't even clean his shoes so hawk your dirty prkus and leave David alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by hedonido: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
The distinctive colour combo of this whip makes it the ultimate flex.

In other words, na only ONE dey Naija. You see it, you see OBO. Mad o.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by blackgold2018(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
nawah oo

Please just go get a life outside social media.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Pepperdemisback: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
blackgold2018:
nawah oo

Please just go get a life outside social media.
Go tell your mama for house.
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Karemarealty288(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Apc, Pdp, Cpc, Lp, Nnpp, .....as long as you are rich and famous, you are one family called the Elites.......Ironically the poor ones here will be hating, insulting, fighting and wishing each other ill on behalf of the Elites that hardly know they exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by kacheezy: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
IPOB and Yoruba rascal.
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Backpedal: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
sonnie10:
Why is his own Maybach $600k?
Cos of custom duty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Pepperdemisback: 7:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cowbell521:
My unfortunate mama, Go kill yourself because of your useless children. You're a nobody to Davido. You can't even clean his shoes so hawk your dirty prkus and leave David alone
Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Kobicove(m): 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Federalis:

Sharrap. Sense is far from you. You dey for the family to know exactly what is going on, or why it is like that? Na for only SM una dey get mouth. Go say that to his face. Awon keyboard warrior.

Are you minding that busybody?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Visits P'Square With His Maybach As They Celebrate Daughter's Birthday by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Benitoh:
If you slap a poor man even when he's not the offender, he's always calling for peace.

Just give that poor man enough money then go ahead and slap him even when he's the offender then compare the two dramas.
There is no VIRTUE WHATSOEVER IN POVERTY!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Places Phone On Her Private Part During Selfie, Fans Go Gaga / Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.