Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) (19669 Views)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / $500 Weekly On Doing Affiliate Marketing On Warriorplus | Prove Inside / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Tinubucocainesn: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
The way investors go rush Nigeria heh

Helinues go and look for a job

2 Likes

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Sopohsso: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Good morning my fellow nairalanders! I am seeking the support of friends,families and this community to please help me raise fund to expand my recharge card business. A printer is what is keeping me from printing vouchers and it will cost a total of N47,500. Please anything you have to support, kindly do so to the account below:

Bank Name: Paga
Account NO: 0447689404

Thank you for the support you offer.
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by brosom(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2023
ybalogs:
O boy ,I still dey owe this app oooo.
u re not alone bro..

Borrowed 30k to pay 41k in Oct last year, but was able to pay almost half but current owing them 25k till date.. I know it's not fair, but I go pay last last.

3 Likes

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by nedekid: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Agbadocassava:
You don’t need fair money loan since Tinubu is giving interest free loans
For real?

1 Like

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by blacksam01: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2023
so no b naija person get fair money sef
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2023
I love Fair money so much, they work with abroad mindset,can never insult anyone and easy to do business with....

I love SANE MINDS so much...

3 Likes

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by occfx: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Sermwell(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
grandstar:
Fairmoney are good. I give them a 9.5 over 10.

This means you're a chief borrower to know the loan app that's good or not grin cheesy

I don't even know how they operate because I don't have any business with them cool

3 Likes

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Ogeeriga(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2023
The question I want to ask about this fairmoney of a thing is, will my bvn not be exposed to danger. If I borrowed money and had also payback, and decides not to use the app again. What about my bvn that is with fairmoney, what if a dubious worker had hold on my bvn and decides to deduct money from my account for whatever reasons? These aspect of the bagain is what has prevented me from taking loan from loan app

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by hopexter(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Agbadocassava:

There’s difference. Tinubu’s students loan which is given only when you get admission or when you’ve passed your jam or a post graduate degree.

1 Like

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by KingOfTheDamned: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nasri100:
CEO Of Fairmoney, Marouane Fellaini

Hehehehe grin
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by sprints1: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
I love Fair money so much, they work with abroad mindset,can never insult anyone and easy to do business with....

I love SANE MINDS so much...
same with branch they don't insult but Lcredit will insult your papa. Even palmpay is even annoying especially u go dey see small small Gen z dey insult me pikin way I fit born go dey insult me on top 20k Una papa
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by nedekid: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
drizslim:
Something should be done by FG to limit these digital loan banks excesses
If you don't collect passport, what will concern you with immigration?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by nuruajao: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
They should work on there intel very well I borrow money from fairmoney after I pay finish without default or owning them shishi. after some days twenty thousand (20k) deducted from my account from fairmoney up till date the money is with them
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by nuruajao: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogeeriga:
The question I want to ask about this fairmoney of a thing is, will my bvn not be exposed to danger. If I borrowed money and had also payback, and decides not to use the app again. What about my bvn that is with fairmoney, what if a dubious worker had hold on my bvn and decides to deduct money from my account for whatever reasons? These aspect of the bagain is what has prevented me from taking loan from loan app
You are right that is exactly what I'm pass through now I borrow money from them after repayment I start to receive debt alert from my bank I mailed them not respond there are another MMM in disguise
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by aktolly54(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogeeriga:
reference will be on the debit if anyone deduct money from your bank. Nobody can just remove money from your account with your bvn .they need access to card authorize by you . By default, you automatically authorize fairmoney to remove money from your account but if their rogue staff do that without their HQ approval, he or she will be expose because it's like bank . Things dey on record and can't be deleted just like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
FairMoney that isn’t available on the App Store. That is their greatest undoing but they are yet to realize it
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Mikael0407(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
If you know you're owing this guy money, gather here Let's go and beg him oo tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by ybalogs(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
brosom:
u re not alone bro..

Borrowed 30k to pay 41k in Oct last year, but was able to pay almost half but current owing them 25k till date.. I know it's not fair, but I go pay last last.
May God help us able to pay all our debts.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by tiswell(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
ybalogs:
O boy ,I still dey owe this app oooo.
our team are coming for u
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by tiswell(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
nuruajao:
You are right that is exactly what I'm pass through now I borrow money from them after repayment I start to receive debt alert from my bank I mailed them not respond there are another MMM in disguise
How is it even possible for them to deduct from your account?
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by sprints1: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Axel witsel lol
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Smartikc(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
My people,I no need read una writeup because I no say una enter the wrong country 😂😂💔
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by LZAA: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
The way investors go rush Nigeria heh
Shatap and stop eating corn😄😄
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
aybabz101:
I think I'm going to like this. Hearing directly from the buffaloes who have successfully navigated the nigerian business jungles of lions, tigers and marauding hyenas.

Aside from the hindering factors of business growth such as high running cost, multiple taxation, insecurity etc...., the employees you are paying salaries to are always looking for the slightest opportunity to defraud you.

We have loads of corrupt individuals in Nigeria and they will be the first to complain about the government forgetting that ppl in the government are from among Nigerians.

Again, I want to advise nigerian entrepreneurs that we grow....we don't become billionaires overnight. They go start one POS business and start living beyond sustenance....collecting one load to the other to maintain lifestyles and not to grow their businesses....everybody wan chill with the big boyz...

God bless you for this
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
I swear, invading like hell, they know when you login any day n time
Earlystar698:
Fair invading of privacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by grandstar(m): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sermwell:

This means you're a chief borrower to know the loan app that's good or not grin cheesy

I don't even know how they operate because I don't have any business with them cool

Go Raypower go announce am. Yeye man

I'm actually paying all by loan app debts off this month and I'll be left with only Fairmoney.

I'll also start paying it down

1 Like

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by tishbite42: 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
[quote author=occfx post=123765824][/quote]
grin grin grin
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Esope6320: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Na werey i dey owe 12k be this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by Kobicove(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
directonpc:
They should stop calling me to come pickup ATM card I didn't apply for.

grin
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by faithfull18(f): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
🙄
Re: CEO Of Fairmoney, Laurin Hainy Hosts Podcast On Doing Business In Nigeria (vid) by McStoic(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2023
AnonPoet:
If you run a small or medium scale business in Nigeria, then you’ll know that there’s a litany of challenges assailing every small business journalowner. From inadequate working capital, stiff competition from larger companies, difficulties in sourcing raw materials, low capacity utilization, lack of management strategies, the list is endless. And little wonder why 80%of businesses under the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) in Africa fail within the first five years of their existence despite having the highest entrepreneurship rate in the world.

However, despite these challenges there are countless inspiring stories of entrepreneurs who have defied the odds and built successful ventures with incredible growth potential. So the question is, what did the outliers do differently?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMX2GaiPjzM

Laurin Hainy, CEO and Co-founder of FairMoney, as well as Tomi Ayorinde, CEO of PayForce by FairMoney, aims to shine a spotlight on these entrepreneurial heroes and their remarkable journeys through the “Doing Business” podcast, powered by Payforce by FairMoney.

In the debut episode, hosted by Laurin Hainy, we get a sneak peek into the world of the MD of Nuts about Cakes, as she shares her challenges, wins, and future prospects.

Doing business in Nigeria comes with its fair share of hurdles, and the debut episode of this podcast dives in headfirst. The MD of Nuts About Cakes shares her struggles of running a business in a weak naira economy, where most of their ingredients are imported.

As a Payforce by FairMoney initiative, the “Doing Business” podcast not only shares captivating stories but also showcases practical tools and resources available to Nigerian entrepreneurs. With each episode, the podcast highlights how businesses like Nuts About Cakes leverage Payforce by FairMoney’s seamless payments via seamless transfers, QR codes, and even POS to streamline their payment processes, providing valuable insights into how entrepreneurs can manage their finances efficiently and effectively.

Want to get insights into Nigeria’s burgeoning business industry? Join Laurin and Tomi in this captivating series that brings to life the experiences of Nigerian entrepreneurs who have dared to dream and overcome obstacles.

High interest rates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

65m Nigerians Spend $15 Daily On Betting’ — FG Proposes Gaming Industry Tax / How To Start A Palm Oil Business In Nigeria(full Business Plan) / COVID-19: Sunti Sugar Gives Out Palliatives To Her 33 Host Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.