Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

President Tinubu: So Far So Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu: So Far So Good (282 Views)

Wike: Pray For Tinubu So That All The Promises He Made Will Be Kept / Abati A Failure, Attacking Tinubu So As To Get Appointment In 2023 - Afegbua / Why Is Tinubu So Desperate? See What I Saw (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tinubu: So Far So Good by cybertruss(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2023
I never supported Tinubu judging him as a friend of a dictator. However, I must confess, so far his policies are good. However, I don't know whether he will sustain those policies.

1. Removal of fuel subsidy is good but wrong timed as he need to have placed policies to stop the repercussion before removing it

2. Student loan is a wonderful policy. It will make education to be easy for Nigerians

3. The new policy about electricity is wonderful but he needs to assist new business strong to push the current corrupt distribution company out of business like NITEL. The community should take care of electrical facility, etc

However, we don't know how respectful Tinubu is to court order and how he plans to unify the already disintegrated Nigeria.

However, it could be that he is doing all these to win our heart and he will later teach us hard lesson like his dictator friend.

Time will tell as we have concluded the Buhari's season film and enter Tinubu's season film. Also we don't know how long this film will last as the court case lingers
Re: President Tinubu: So Far So Good by JasonScoolari: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2023
New to politics?

Lol, you will learn soon enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu: So Far So Good by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2023
JasonScoolari:
New to politics?

Lol, you will learn soon enough.

Leave am.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu: So Far So Good by iammo(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Baba Jakande introduced Bola Ahmed Tinubu to Politics by bringing him to join SDP from his career as Treasurer Mobil Nigeria

Since 1993 he joined politics Lagos Central Senatorial district, and Lagos State have never regretted voting and supporting him... He always gave his best

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu: So Far So Good by cybertruss(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Leave am.

Well. You might be right. You can't trust Nigerian politicians.
Re: President Tinubu: So Far So Good by Ofunaofu: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2023
cybertruss:
I never supported Tinubu judging him as a friend of a dictator. However, I must confess, so far his policies are good. However, I don't know whether he will sustain those policies.

1. Removal of fuel subsidy is good but wrong timed as he need to have placed policies to stop the repercussion before removing it

2. Student loan is a wonderful policy. It will make education to be easy for Nigerians

3. The new policy about electricity is wonderful but he needs to assist new business strong to push the current corrupt distribution company out of business like NITEL. The community should take care of electrical facility, etc

However, we don't know how respectful Tinubu is to court order and how he plans to unify the already disintegrated Nigeria.

However, it could be that he is doing all these to win our heart and he will later teach us hard lesson like his dictator friend.

Time will tell as we have concluded the Buhari's season film and enter Tinubu's season film. Also we don't know how long this film will last as the court case lingers

So far, the average income of a typical Nigerian worker have been further depleted by over 300%, so far over 180 million Nigerians have been moved into multi dimensional poverty

The suspensions here and there are merely political vendetta

Op, it's actually so far, so bad
Re: President Tinubu: So Far So Good by beelon1020(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubu the man with Iron balls...
Re: President Tinubu: So Far So Good by ubest1(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2023
My takes
1. He doing it to win Nigerian fully back
2. strategizing against eventuality tribunal refuses to co-operate
Finally also putting his men around in case of re-run

cybertruss:

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply And Secure The FG Student Loan / Boko Haram Slaughters 15 Villagers In Borno / Video: Former President Buhari Walk The Street Of Daura With Minimal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.