Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cfa – IFCN Fact Checking Fellowship – My First In Many Regards - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cfa – IFCN Fact Checking Fellowship – My First In Many Regards (130 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Between Cisa And Cfa... / What You Should Know Before You Choose Whether To Write ACCA Or CFA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cfa – IFCN Fact Checking Fellowship – My First In Many Regards by Itrybe: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
“Thank you for applying for Code for Africa’s Climate Change Fact Checker Fellowship. We reviewed your application and are delighted to let you know that you have been selected to participate in the fellowship. Congratulations!”

Receiving this congratulatory email three days before my 30th birthday was so amazing, and I couldn’t keep my excitement to myself. I began to reflect on the application process, and how competitive it was. I recalled that the spot was for eight fact-checkers from Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, and South Africa. My selection meant that I was one of the eight, and my excitement grew again.

The fellowship is my first, in many regards. It was the longest fellowship I ever won, it was the most financially rewarding fellowship in my over 8 years of journalism career, and it was the first fact-checking fellowship I ever had.

continue reading..... https://itrybe.com/cfa-ifcn-fact-checking-fellowship-my-first-in-many-regards/

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Companies Need IT System Integration / RBSN Career Fair 2023 / Deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.