Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija (54899 Views)

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:

Why not make competition in spirit of fairness and brotherhood

Where is that done?

In which competition is that done? Please give me one example?
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Magnoliaa(f): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
When I said it here that the Pastor is behind all this shenanigans, some people called me names

They never applied for Guiness World Records, they're just using Hilda's name for clout so they can get donations. The video of Dammy asking for donations is still on the churches page as I type this!

The pastor has also declared himself as her manager.

There's the one of "my t*to is wet" too. Pinned to their Live. 😂😂😂

These people are cruise.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Magnoliaa(f): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Stop hating!

Record are meant to be broken!

From a Tinubu's supporter. 🤡
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

From a Tinubu's supporter. 🤡

Yes!

Do you have any problem with the supporters of His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)?
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Magnoliaa(f): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Yes!

Do you have any problem with the supporters of His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)?

"His Excellency". 🤡

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Magnoliaa:

"His Excellency". 🤡

Get over the defeat!

2031 is another time to be defeated again cos it’s Shettima 2031
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Get over the defeat!

2031 is another time to be defeated again cos it’s Shettima 2031

"Get over the defeat". 🤡

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kunleiky(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Sabotaging? You are not good with English.

Why didn’t Hilda create her own record? Someone else held that record, why didn’t she create hers like you said?

And who told you it’s only in Africa records are broken?

To be diplomatic with you, I'm actually very good in English. You can't use a better word to describe the asshole attempting to overshadow her fellow lady's and countryman's effort than 'sabotage' . But I can understand. It's Africans being Africans. Counterclockwise thinking is our lot.
It's not a competition remember?
Also, even in competition, there is what is called fair play.
I hope you learn as you age

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Magnoliaa(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:
To be diplomatic with you, I'm actually very good in English. You can't use a better word to describe the asshole attempting to overshadow her fellow lady's and countryman's effort than 'sabotage' . But I can understand. It's Africans being Africans. Counterclockwise thinking is our lot.

You're talking to a Tinubu's supporter, bro.

They are as hopeless as they come.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:

Explain where sabotaging comes in?

You mentioned countrymen! So if someone else did from another country, it would have been fair?

Now I get your point. You prefer the record to be broken in Russia, instead of holding in Nigeria.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by wahalawahala: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:

It still doesn't change the fact that you, your father and Dammy are nothing but dicks. You stink like poos.
Interestingly, I'm currently eating a homemade food.
I am not a vagabond like you, and finally, if I'm cry cry mugu, your daddy is our resident chief.
Have a cry-filled day and stop embarrassing your parents' name in public
😂 oga leave epistle..if u like chop frm home or inside gutter.. Hilda no send your papa wrk, she don even wish d babe or whoever is interested in breaking her record good luck.. why u con dey cry about, na very unfortunate oloribuku ppl like you went to the former record holder's page to insult her d Oda day.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by ariesbull: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Na Ekiti people go full there .....we have seen his handiwork in that cooking
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kunleiky(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Explain where sabotaging comes in?

You mentioned countrymen! So if someone else did from another country, it would have been fair?

Now I get your point. You prefer the record to be broken in Russia, instead of holding in Nigeria.

Is she not apparently sabotaging Hilda's effort. I don't know them both by the way. Both let's call a spade.
When the Liberian cook tried to do the same. Didn't we all condemned his actions? What changed now. Many people don't have strong opinions on matters raised online. Their mumu just follow mumu.
Dammy should cycle round Lagos and Abuja with a bicycle, she will be taken serious by then.
Don't forget a Nigerian just broke skipping GWR and nobody raised eyebrows
If we are crying we can still see na.
Like Dammy's own look so unoriginal. Tueh
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Haveyoueatentod: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yahoo pastor grin grin
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kunleiky(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
😂 oga leave epistle..if u like chop frm home or inside gutter.. Hilda no send your papa wrk, she don even wish d babe or whoever is interested in breaking her record good luck.. why u con dey cry about, na very unfortunate oloribuku ppl like you went to the former record holder's page to insult her d Oda day.
It's exactly how I don't send her papa and your own papa too. You see am now ignorant comrade? grin
My aguntan ain't feeding under her geesi. Na our own work we dey chop. Lol
But any public matter deserve public opinions.
I can't be as oloriburuku as your father who deposited a generational mistake like you in your mother to bear.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:

Is she not apparently sabotaging Hilda's effort. I don't know them both by the way. Both let's call a spade.
When the Liberian cook tried to do the same. Didn't we all condemned his actions? What changed now. Many people don't have strong opinions on matters raised online. Their mumu just follow mumu.
Dammy should cycle round Lagos and Abuja with a bicycle, she will be taken serious by then.
Don't forget a Nigerian just broke skipping GWR and nobody raised eyebrows
If we are crying we can still see na.
Like Dammy's own look so unoriginal. Tueh

Whether the lady breaks it or not, Hilda’s will still receive her certificate, and be regarded as a record holder.

The idea that her record would not be recognized is false. She will always have her certificate.

And like I said, all these fuse only happening because Dammy is a Nigerian, If she was British, you wouldn't be talking about sabotage or unoriginality.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Cantonese: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
princeade86:
So what's wrong in encourage ur members in doing what they believe they can do? Why castigating the man of God wrongly. Is it only bacci that entitle to d record? Nigeria and hypocrite

Why should the Pastor not be original? What's his business copying BBnaija and trying to tell them that he can do better at what they created?

What's his business?
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by leye4u: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's working....people are wise ooo.....see everybody talking about the church
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by Chassy03: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Naso I see am oooo. ....the thing just tire me

Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kunleiky(m): 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Whether the lady breaks it or not, Hilda’s will still receive her certificate, and be regarded as a record holder.

The idea that her record would not be recognized is false. She will always have her certificate.

And like I said, all these fuse only happening because Dammy is a Nigerian, If she was British, you wouldn't be talking about sabotage or unoriginality.

In all honesty, people like Dammy and the buffons bankrolling her are looking for cheap popularity with the understanding that any of their actions will be defended by some assholes on platforms like Twitter. I will maintain this opinion even a decade from now.
The oyinbo people who own the GWR sef go dey laugh us.
They will be like:
"These black people have got no unity. Their acts are as black as their skins. Chai. Running helter-skelter to claim the glory".
No wonder Stanley, the Explorer called ours the dark continent grin
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by wahalawahala: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:

It's exactly how I don't send her papa and your own papa too. You see am now ignorant comrade? grin
My aguntan ain't feeding under her geesi. Na our own work we dey chop. Lol
But any public matter deserve public opinions.
I can't be as oloriburuku as your father who deposited a generational mistake like you in your mother to bear.
yenyenyen .. liar na she no send ur papa ,but oloribu u send her papa 😂, na y u wan die untop her matter.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kelvinunilag: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hope they will be naked , because Adam and eve were naked in the garden..
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kunleiky(m): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
wahalawahala:
yenyenyen .. liar na she no send ur papa ,but oloribu u send her papa 😂, na y u wan die untop her matter.
Let us agree for the sake of argument that I won die on top her matter.
Why you want die untop the other lady's matter too?
grin
Shago to n bugo
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:

In all honesty, people like Dammy and the buffons bankrolling her are looking for cheap popularity with the understanding that any of their actions will be defended by some assholes on platforms like Twitter. I will maintain this opinion even a decade from now.
The oyinbo people who own the GWR sef go dey laugh us.
They will be like:
"These black people have got no unity. Their acts are as black as their skins. Chai. Running helter-skelter to claim the glory".
No wonder Stanley, the Explorer called ours the dark continent grin

It’s not new to GWR, Records are broken often.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kunleiky(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Yes
Normal
But this low budget Ekiti cook is a pushover, and as it's the theme of this thread, seeking cheap popularity.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by kunleiky(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Yes
Normal
But this low budget Ekiti cook is a pushover, and as it's the theme of this thread, seeking cheap popularity along with her pastor.
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by happney65: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
These Ekiti people sha. grin
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by wahalawahala: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:

Let us agree for the sake of argument that I won die on top her matter.
Why you want die untop the other lady's matter too?
grin
Shago to n bugo
I no die untop her matter.. it's really annoying how some ppl don dey turn am to tribe competition already... The trolling and insults she dey receive is also unnecessary evn If she's smart by half
Re: Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
kunleiky:

Yes
Normal
But this low budget Ekiti cook is a pushover, and as it's the theme of this thread, seeking cheap popularity along with her pastor.

GWR does not know anything about popularity or pushover. The record they are after.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.