Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Fuel Price Still Remains N198 After Subsidies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Fuel Price Still Remains N198 After Subsidies (194 Views)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Nigerians Lose N198,500 On Every Petrol Truck – Ministry Of Industry / Investigation : From Every Petrol Truck, Nigerians Loss N198,500 Daily – Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Fuel Price Still Remains N198 After Subsidies by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
following the announcement by Mr. President that his government will remove fuel subsidy, the price of petrol immediately jumped from N198 to N400 and above in almost all the filling stations across the country.

So , I went into the Bovas Filling Station to buy fuel but I was surprised when the fuel was sold at N198 the normal price.

I asked the attendant why they have not hiked the price like others filling stations but she told me that Bovas is selling at the old price because Bovas still has the old stock. And they're selling at the old price. They won't take advantage. They're not greedy. I don't know when I started praying for the couple who own the company.

THANK YOU BOVAS GROUP
Arch. Bamidele O. Samson - Chairman
Mrs. Victoria A. Samson - CEO/MD

BOVAS is owned by a very honest Nigerian couple. The husband, Arc. Bamidele O. is Board Chairman and co-owner while the wife, Mrs. Victoria is Managing Director and co-owner.

The BOVAS Group has demonstrated a high sense of service to humanity and maintained their integrity as the very best fueling station in Nigeria for years. This couple has never joined the oil marketers cabal to sabotage Nigerians.

The owners of BOVAS Petroleum deserves a National Award for their kindness to humanity despite the greed prevalent among other marketers.

Bovas brand is a shining example of righteousness. And Bovas is trying to pass one message to us, that we can fix Nigeria only if we all choose to be Bovas in our dealings as citizen.

Like share and comments to reach more people
Re: How Fuel Price Still Remains N198 After Subsidies by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
AbuSadeegbiz:
following the announcement by Mr. President that his government will remove fuel subsidy, the price of petrol immediately jumped from N198 to N400 and above in almost all the filling stations across the country.

So , I went into the Bovas Filling Station to buy fuel but I was surprised when the fuel was sold at N198 the normal price.

I asked the attendant why they have not hiked the price like others filling stations but she told me that Bovas is selling at the old price because Bovas still has the old stock. And they're selling at the old price. They won't take advantage. They're not greedy. I don't know when I started praying for the couple who own the company.

THANK YOU BOVAS GROUP
Arch. Bamidele O. Samson - Chairman
Mrs. Victoria A. Samson - CEO/MD

BOVAS is owned by a very honest Nigerian couple. The husband, Arc. Bamidele O. is Board Chairman and co-owner while the wife, Mrs. Victoria is Managing Director and co-owner.

The BOVAS Group has demonstrated a high sense of service to humanity and maintained their integrity as the very best fueling station in Nigeria for years. This couple has never joined the oil marketers cabal to sabotage Nigerians.

The owners of BOVAS Petroleum deserves a National Award for their kindness to humanity despite the greed prevalent among other marketers.

Bovas brand is a shining example of righteousness. And Bovas is trying to pass one message to us, that we can fix Nigeria only if we all choose to be Bovas in our dealings as citizen.

Like share and comments to reach more people

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Banks Told To Trade Forex “freely” In Nigeria / Sales Of Household Items/kiddies Shoe At Wholesale Prices / Industrial Gas Oven For Sale At A Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.