Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Felicitations Hilda Baci Guinness World Record Holder From Edet Edem Akpan - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Felicitations Hilda Baci Guinness World Record Holder From Edet Edem Akpan (145 Views)

Guinness World Record Holder, Chef Lata Reacts To Insults By Nigerians (Picture) / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Felicitations Hilda Baci Guinness World Record Holder From Edet Edem Akpan by edet19892015(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
I was waiting for the confirmation from Guinness World Records before i clap you.
Felicitations Hilda Effiong Bassey (Hilda Baci) for breaking the record for the longest cooking marathon (individual), with a time of 93 hours 11 minutes.

I am proud of you for putting Akwa Ibom State and Nigerian cuisine on the map and I salute you for inspiring young African women to chase their dreams.

I am also excited because you break this record to truly push your limits and test your abilities.

Please accept my felicitations!

(1) (Reply)

You're Missing Key Nutrients If You Don't Eat Shrimps. / Nigerian Man Collapses In The Street Due To Hunger / 200 Crates Of Eggs For Sell In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.