Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps (5738 Views)

The Little Things That Means Alot To Ladies / Nigerians Owe Donald Trump An Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2023
animides:

This is not true, the moment you give them access to your contacts,it is saved on their database, so even if you delete the app it doesn't matter.
Not all of them. Infact I think with the new Google regulations on loan apps, they no longer have the ability to save numbers on their data base.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2023
pstemma1990:
They have stopped calling my contacts, but they are still calling me
Hahaha how do you know they've stopped calling your contacts.

Did you delete the app from your phone ever since then.?

And like how many times do they call you in a day. ?

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by pstemma1990: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2023
Bodeem:

Hahaha how dp you know they've stopped calling your contacts.

Did you delete the app from your phone ever since then.?

And like how many times do they call you in a day. ?
I didn't delete the app, it's still there, I know because at least one person should have at least informed me.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Bodeem: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2023
pstemma1990:
I didn't delete the app, it's still there, I know because at least one person should have at least informed me.
Stop putting hope in those kinda things bro. Many people will just overlook it and not inform you. You can't be so sure they've stopped calling your contacts.

2 Likes

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by ololololo: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2023
Sorry to break the news to you pal, but if you don't pay, they'd mess up your credit reports. It doesn't sound like that can do you any harm now till much later when you're ready to have proper financial dealings with banks, either MFB or commercial. That's when it'd come back to bite you and you'll pay every single penny.

Some employers even run a credit report on you before employment. What am I saying sef, banks won't give you machine for POS business if your credit report is showing any unpaid loan

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by animides(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
ololololo:
Sorry to break the news to you pal, but if you don't pay, they'd mess up your credit reports. It doesn't sound like that can do you any harm now till much later when you're ready to have proper financial dealings with banks, either MFB or commercial. That's when it'd come back to bite you and you'll pay every single penny.

Some employers even run a credit report on you before employment. What am I saying sef,
banks won't give you machine for POS business if your credit report is showing any unpaid loan

This is only possible with the registered loan companies, those rogue loan apps cannot do anything to your credit score or you dealings withe the bank.
If you use CRC bereau to check your credit info, you can only see the registered apps there, even if you're owing 100 of those unregistered rogue loan apps, none will feature in your credit report.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Candeej: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2023
I'm owing NNmoney for 2 days now and they've been calling me. Google didn't grant them access to my contacts but have access to my call logs which I've just disabled. Please should I be scared? Who has used them?
I just feel they still have a way around my contacts one way or the other despite google denying them access

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by vicbros75: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Am owing alot of loan apps.i have disabled their access to my contacts bt it seems it's registered once u give Dem access while opening it.i have had no peace since then.calls and messages everywhere.they have started calling some of my contacts and sending messages to them.my picture has been tagged with many criminal headings.i just hope to get funds and settle them so that I can get peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by animides(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
vicbros75:
Am owing alot of loan apps.i have disabled their access to my contacts bt it seems it's registered once u give Dem access while opening it.i have had no peace since then.calls and messages everywhere.they have started calling some of my contacts and sending messages to them.my picture has been tagged with many criminal headings.i just hope to get funds and settle them so that I can get peace of mind.

Once they have sent messages to your contact, you're not entitled to pay them anymore. But you can still go ahead if you wish.

3 Likes

Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Danny075: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
Please has anyone borrowed from Freshmoni bfor
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Danny075: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Have been borrowing from Freshmoni and I always pay back but this last time I couldn’t pay Nd they send message to my contacts that I ran away with their money Nd after tv broadcast I will be arrested am shaking here
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Herosax: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Omo na them sabi, everyone know say the country hard, but for these loaners they’re evil. God forbid. Like this eh, I no dey pay shishii 😒😏. Rubbish people😂.if you are still worried about them or what they will do to you if you’re owing them, sorry oooo 😂🤣na u sabi, that’s to your own detriment. Do not mind whatever messages or threats they send to you on daily basis. Most of those loaners are fast killers, crooks, life hunters and real time scammers. Like this eh……. Am owing about…. of them😌, but I no dey pay shishii 😒 it’s over a year and some months now since overdue and none of them were able to call or send messages to my contacts and post my pictures anywhere. They are even tired of calling me😌😏.Dem dey crase. If you wish to know how to deny them access and how to clear your contacts and data from their server send me a DM on WhatsApp @09151977310. But if you’re one of their agents, don’t disguise into my DM because I’ll know 😏. Nonsense people.
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Adeolaadewumi: 11:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Danny075:
Please has anyone borrowed from Freshmoni bfor
did they sent the picture to your friends
Re: I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps by Verysambabe: 9:42am On Jan 22
Danny075:
Have been borrowing from Freshmoni and I always pay back but this last time I couldn’t pay Nd they send message to my contacts that I ran away with their money Nd after tv broadcast I will be arrested am shaking here
how long have you been owing for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimamanda's New Book: 'The Thing Around Your Neck' / My Friend's Mother And I (A Short Romantic Story) / IV Club's Creative Writing Competition 2017 | Winning Prize N70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.