Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) (71621 Views)

PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
successfulaboki:
We are in serious trouble in this country.
only you dey for trouble , minus me and my household.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by casualobserver: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
kernniejay:
Wike is gradually becoming a force to reckon with.
I wont be surprised if Jagaban honours him with a juicy appointment despite being a different party member.

that's a given...done deal. The question is who gets the juicier appointment, Wike who delivered Rivers or Abe who has been a long term Asiwaju Ally. Ironically both are not in APC. The 2 top APC members in Rivers (Cole and Amaechi) did not play their cards well....

4 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
na u dey go court, we deal with u in all possible ways

Lolz
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Just take a look at the comments from Nigerian youths, especially those from a section of the country. See how they are celebrating national division and nepotism in national issues while pretentiously praying for a better united Nigeria that favors only them, their region and anybody that supports their tribalism sheepishly.

It is very shameful.

If truly you guys dislike Southeasterners and are tired of their troubles, why not seize this great opportunity you have being in control of President and maybe legislature and expel Southeast peacefully so they can go have their own whatever country they have been clamoring for.

Except Southeast is allowed to secede peacefully or given equal opportunities and treatment in Nigeria in national politics, take it from me, Nigeria will never prosper as a nation, yes individuals may acquire illegal wealth through illegalities and corruption as usual in Nigeria, but so long as these political division and sycophancy by some sections of Nigeria continues, Nigeria will continue to dance backwards no matter what the President does.

You cannot cut off one of your hands or legs or nose or eyes or any part of your body and still expect your body to function completely, you will forever remain deformed and handicapped.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Slurity(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
successfulaboki:
May that trouble overwhelm you and your family alone. Nigeria is fast progressing in the right direction and we pray it get better.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by complexstuffs(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Thanking him for what exactly?
Is Wike a Senator? Did.he vote? Maybe he sponsored the vote buying expenses I guess.

Tinubu is just signing Bill's and his agbadorians are hailing him, what will happen when he starts executing the details of the Bill's signed?

Small thing too dey excite Nigerians especially the local champions who have never experienced ideal society.

If Tinubu is not afraid of Northerners, why is the aviation minister that did Nigerians April fool still not questioned?
What of Malawi?

Subsidy removal without palliative or plans
Students loan without bank
Boarder opening without regulation
Electricity bill without disbanding the cabal in the Discos
Removal of CBN Bose without fx harmonization

These are nothing to rejoice about until they become fruitful.

Stop wailing
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by CEOwatazs: 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Is Wike a Senator? Did.he vote? Maybe he sponsored the vote buying expenses I guess.

Tinubu is just signing Bill's and his agbadorians are hailing him, what will happen when he starts executing the details of the Bill's signed?

Small thing too dey excite Nigerians especially the local champions who have never experienced ideal society.

If Tinubu is not afraid of Northerners, why is the aviation minister that did Nigerians April fool still not questioned?
What of Malawi?

Get the fuยฉk off you bitter soul

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
successfulaboki:

It is everytime you people are in serious trouble in Nigeria. It is only you and your family that will be in toruble oloshi omoirankiran.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
CEOwatazs:

Get the fuยฉk off you bitter soul

Go to court or report me to Tinubu
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by treatise: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
He should tell Wike to learn how to dress properly
Very simple-tell him to stop drinking expensive alcohol.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bunch of criminals

Entering from the back is sweet nobody will know you are late to work๐Ÿคท
If you like be thinking rubbish Ohh ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿฅณ
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by soullove1881(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
successfulaboki:

YOU!!!
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by lekkys: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
zhhh321q:
Full Digital Marketing Course by Sultech academy.

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSES OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos* (400 MB)
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*
noted your fone number
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obaofaba:
President of the Senate!!!

The Senate president knows all those who made it possible.

First of all, he has visited the president, commander in chief of the armed forces, federal republic of Nigeria, his Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

He knows for sure he owes the most wicked man ever liveth a visit.

Everyone knows Mr Wike to be the tormentor in chief of the ipob miscreants home and abroad who's instrumental to their everyday wailing and gnashing of teeth which does not seem ending anytime soon.

While the president of Nigeria is Happy, the president of the Senate too is Happy, ipob terrorists and their sponsors are in severe pains.

All this small children talking what they don't know.

Last evening Uzodinma broker a deal with SE senator that made Izunaso and Kalu to step down with all SE senator accepting to give bloc vote to Akpabio.

That for me is a finishing touch from Tinubu ' s camp. The Yari camp was banking on Kalu and Izunaso camp to give him higher edge being that they were in his camp previously.

The margin was close and those that knew what happened was not even sure till the broker a deal.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:

And how did you come to the conclusion that I have nothing to show for my personal life? Do you know me personally?

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wike beat amaechi hands down
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Bimpe29: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omo they will come for you ooo grin grin grin
Obaofaba:
President of the Senate!!!

The Senate president knows all those who made it possible.

First of all, he has visited the president, commander in chief of the armed forces, federal republic of Nigeria, his Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR.

He knows for sure he owes the most wicked man ever liveth a visit.

Everyone knows Mr Wike to be the tormentor in chief of the ipob miscreants home and abroad who's instrumental to their everyday wailing and gnashing of teeth which does not seem ending anytime soon.

While the president of Nigeria is Happy, the president of the Senate too is Happy, ipob terrorists and their sponsors are in severe pains.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
triple996:
Wike d man, waillers can go to hell
he doesn't need too
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by saysugar(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
greatiyk4u:

What of Malawi?

so u don't know this is wike and tinubu deal? Since atiku is a betrayer and wike seek for south south senate presidency to work for tinubu, igbos really fuk up

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by prizeless(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wike has become a block in this administration. Woooow

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wike is gradually becoming a political force!

Dude might become the president at this pace!

He is in the right circle!

This was the blame Peter could not play in PDP, that he had to decamp to a mushroom party.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wike the money man and strategist, my respect Sir.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Omenlon: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
humilitypays:
Just take a look at the comments from Nigerian youths, especially those from a section of the country. See how they are celebrating national division and nepotism in national issues while pretentiously praying for a better united Nigeria that favors only them, their region and anybody that supports their tribalism sheepishly.

It is very shameful.

If truly you guys dislike Southeasterners and are tired of their troubles, why not seize this great opportunity you have being in control of President and maybe legislature and expel Southeast peacefully so they can go have their own whatever country they have been clamoring for.

Except Southeast is allowed to secede peacefully or given equal opportunities and treatment in Nigeria in national politics, take it from me, Nigeria will never prosper as a nation, yes individuals may acquire illegal wealth through illegalities and corruption as usual in Nigeria, but so long as these political division and sycophancy by some sections of Nigeria continues, Nigeria will continue to dance backwards no matter what the President does.

You cannot cut off one of your hands or legs or nose or eyes or any part of your body and still expect your body to function completely, you will forever remain deformed and handicapped.
you sound so bitter and pained. Nigeria will move forward, no section of Nigeria can determine the progress of Nigeria. You people want secession yet you want to preside over the same entity you want to secceed from. Tell your people to humble themselves without wish you people will continue to Play the second fiddle till enternity.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by doneback04: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
This are the men behind our problems in this country,
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Asswipemod: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:

And how did you come to the conclusion that I have nothing to show for my personal life? Do you know me personally?
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:
They are just busy fixing themselves in a juicy positions while we keep fighting on nairaland
While some keep fighting. Not all of us my brother. Only a useless man who doesn't understand politics will be fighting because of these ppl.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Asswipemod: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:

We voted massively for Jonathan in 2011 and he paid us back with poor performance and disrespect.
๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Chimela101: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wike the master strategist, man of over capacity underate him at yur own peril.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by busomma: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
I wonder how low Nigeria can sink ,considering the caliber of politicians controlling the country's affairs. Akpabio oozes of corruption while the president is ruling with stolen mandate. Curse me & it shall come back to u a million folds.
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:
Wike is a force to reckon with in this dispensation. He contributed significantly to the victory of the president and the senate president. Heโ€™s quietly building bridges of friendship and loyalty all over the south and when the benefits start coming in, our noisy neighbors will start abusing him and calling him names. In politics, be pragmatic and be strategic. Zero emotions.
Key words
Building bridges
Loyalty
Friendship.
Let ur neighnours know these three words are most important in Politics.
Not just calling other zone derogatory namew
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by press9jatv: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lol empty chest barrel Wike Na his godfather
Re: Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) by ogaemma: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Those mocking Wike should have a rethink.
The guy is a good chess player, he is already a power broker in this government.

This thank you visit speaks volume.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.