Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Danger Of A "Plot Of Land" — Avoid The Danger Now. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Danger Of A "Plot Of Land" — Avoid The Danger Now. (221 Views)

Danger! Anambra Man Builds Two-storey Building With Bamboo, Says Iron Expensive / Great Offer: You Need Rest of Mind When Buying Land. Avoid OmoOnile -08027390046 / Gift Yourself a Plot of Land at Ibeju-Lekki This Season For N650k.Awoof Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Danger Of A "Plot Of Land" — Avoid The Danger Now. by derwin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
By nature, we are wired to "Play safe" when it comes to investment decisions. It's not our fault, a lot of "Shege" has been served;

It's either we got served our Fair share of Shege or we learnt from another person's Shege.

Shege is not a good way to see your investments wipe away.

But there's another angle to this,

Have we ever asked ourselves how those who are making it big made it? — I'm talking about big time investors, people who pulled big weight, got in when no one knew and left when the awareness began to brew.

Did you see that ..? "Knowing when to get into a lucrative deal and when to pull out".

In consultancy session with my clients, I noticed that;

- They have a lot of fears when it comes to letting their money go for investment purposes, they prefer leaving it in the bank.

- They want you to make them promises that bank can't make,

- if they eventually buy, they buy because they trust or are trusting you, and they begin with 1 plot. When you ask why 1 plot.. they say it's for testing... Ok oo.
One plot is not bad. It's not bad if you don't have the capacity for more,

But 1 plot is not good enough if you have the Capacity to acquire more for less.

Here's where it gets juicy,

There are a lot of great deals in Lagos State that can make you a fortune, only of you open your eyes. Lands under ₦1M per plot and I'm talking about Lands near the new international airport.

Recently, one of our clients bought 60 plots of land (10 Acres) for his proposed University, he sent his delegation since he wasn't in the country.

His surveyor, His father and friend all came, the surveyor picked the markers and coordinates to begin processing the C of O.

Guess how much he bought it.. He got a whopping discount to buy 700k per plot since he bought in Bulk.

In the future, if he decides to sell a plot for ₦10M because the land now has a C of O, he has retired for life.

Bought he entered when it was ₦700k per plot and now he has a lot to either sell or continue his University project.

That's the power of Bulk buying!. When you buy In bulk you cheat the system, you get more for less!

For 900k per plot, you can buy bulk Lands now in Ibejulekki bear the new proposed airports. Imagine the what you can build when the airport begins..

Imagine your plaza or mall being fully leased or rented, imagine the massive cashflow for you till generations after.

But it starts now, that one single decision can change your life and history.

For a promo offer of ₦900k per plot, we released 50 plots for this offer, we have 30 plots left now! Juicy offers like this exist in Lagos State, but they're not loud because of people's perceptions, fears and misconceptions.

You have to dig deep to get this information!

But I'm here for only those who have eyes for great deals, I hope you're one of them.

Hurry up and call or whatsapp me now for enquiries, inspection and purchase.

PS: special discount also when you buy an Acre (6 plots)

Call or WhatsApp : 08092871548

Use Opening line : Nairaland"

Re: The Danger Of A "Plot Of Land" — Avoid The Danger Now. by derwin(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Learn to play the game of investing right. Buy in bulk Lands, trade them year in year out,

Make a good fortune.

Do not keep your money in the bank to suffer inflation.

Call or WhatsApp for purchase : 08092871548
Re: The Danger Of A "Plot Of Land" — Avoid The Danger Now. by derwin(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
The offers I bring you will position you for a lifetime earning, you will retire early and gracefully. The strategy ? — buy Bulk lands below market price, trade some, and hold some for the future! Offers available for investors ready to buy an Acre and above! Limited offer slots available, chat me now for enquiries and purchase.

Re: The Danger Of A "Plot Of Land" — Avoid The Danger Now. by derwin(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2023
Offer though limited is still on the table.

(1) (Reply)

Pantheon Bridge Terrace Duplexes Along Orchid Road Chevron Lekki / Top Mortgage Banks In Nigeria / 4 Bedroom Monoplex Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.