Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? (1550 Views)

I Need A 2003 Infiniti FX 45 Gearbox In Abuja. Who Has One Available? / Why Is A 13 Pin Gearbox Not Repairable / 2007 Camry V6 22 Pin Gear Behaving Very Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Osasogie0: 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please car enthusiasts, is it advisable to repair a faulty gearbox or rather can it be repaired?
My gearbox in my Lexus es350 is faulty, I’m in benin, you are familiar with a good gearbox repairer, pls kindly refer to me
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Crixie(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
undecided
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Osasogie0: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Crixie:
undecided
Any idea?
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by tommy589(m): 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Osasogie0:
Please car enthusiasts, is it advisable to repair a faulty gearbox or rather can it be repaired?
My gearbox in my Lexus es350 is faulty, I’m in benin, you are familiar with a good gearbox repairer, pls kindly refer to me

It is repairable. You just need to be patient while on the lookout for a good repairer. Is the reverse gear working?

1 Like

Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Crixie(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Osasogie0:

Any idea?
Start saving for a "new" unit

1 Like

Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Prayfortheworld: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Change am bro
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Itsrm(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Osasogie0:

Do not listen to anyone who tells you to repair it.

Infact, treat anyone who advices you to repair it as your enemy.

Replace the transmission with a good toks unit and have rest of mind.

6 Likes

Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Osasogie0: 3:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
tommy589:

It is repairable. You just need to be patient while on the lookout for a good repairer. Is the reverse gear working?

No sir , no gear is working
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Osasogie0: 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
Itsrm:

Omo block
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by JAYUK(m): 4:30am On Jul 01, 2023
At this state of total collapse, kindly get a replacement ASAP, do not try anything like repairing, you will sell the old gear, top up some money and buy a direct Japan working tokunboh gear.

1 Like

Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by baylord77(m): 8:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Itsrm:

Take this advice seriously. This is the honest truth.

While trying to play smart, I ended up spending so much that would have gotten me a Toks unit.

Even if the repair works out now, trust me, it won't last.

My 2 cents from my own experience.
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Itsrm(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2023
baylord77:

Take this advice seriously. This is the honest truth.

While trying to play smart, I ended up spending so much that would have gotten me a Toks unit.

Even if the repair works out now, trust me, it won't last.

My 2 cents from my own experience.

Most people who tow that line eventually learn the hard way

1 Like

Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Angrygoat: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Bro it's repairable. Don't waste money pls. You see about a year ago,my gear was brought down . Instead of the idiot mechanic to inspect the hose connecting and reversing gear oil from radiator to gear..it's was lightly fixed by a kazeem without fastener. By the time I had driven for 2hours. The gear started revving very high like i lost my foot on clutch on manual on my auto trany...not knowing the hose had lost grip and got loosened..by then my mechanic the next day called his rewire and they both loosed the gear and placed the auto clutch wrongly. Making me waste another 60k. After 3 months I had to replace the clutch and gear pan seal. Since then no Complain. Unless your gear no enter reverse or drive even after guaging the gear oil. E mean say the gear don pack.....do u use to hear aboki shouting iron dem_iron condem/iron bend. Abeg if u hear them..quickly suspend what u r doing and rush to grip that aboki. Cos na gold u wan sell like that. Highest aboki go count 40k give u for that gear. Use am buy beer 10k. Use 30k add money buy toks gear.
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Osasogie0: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2023
JAYUK:
At this state of total collapse, kindly get a replacement ASAP, do not try anything like repairing, you will sell the old gear, top up some money and buy a direct Japan working tokunboh gear.
Who dy buy the old one?
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Osasogie0: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2023
Angrygoat:
Bro it's repairable. Don't waste money pls. You see about a year ago,my gear was brought down . Instead of the idiot mechanic to inspect the hose connecting and reversing gear oil from radiator to gear..it's was lightly fixed by a kazeem without fastener. By the time I had driven for 2hours. The gear started revving very high like i lost my foot on clutch on manual on my auto trany...not knowing the hose had lost grip and got loosened..by then my mechanic the next day called his rewire and they both loosed the gear and placed the auto clutch wrongly. Making me waste another 60k. After 3 months I had to replace the clutch and gear pan seal. Since then no Complain. Unless your gear no enter reverse or drive even after guaging the gear oil. E mean say the gear don pack.....do u use to hear aboki shouting iron dem_iron condem/iron bend. Abeg if u hear them..quickly suspend what u r doing and rush to grip that aboki. Cos na gold u wan sell like that. Highest aboki go count 40k give u for that gear. Use am buy beer 10k. Use 30k add money buy toks gear.
Which car your own ? Same Lexus es350?
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Angrygoat: 9:53am On Jul 03, 2023
Nope. Special from alaba intlmarket. My car na samsung smart
Osasogie0:

Which car your own ? Same Lexus es350?
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Pottea: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2023
Did you get it fixed? please . Someone i know has similar problem.
Re: Can 22 pin Gearbox In Lexus Es350 2007 B Repaired? by Pottea: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Angrygoat:

(1) (Reply)

CRV Vs Freelander: Which One Is Worth It? Help! / Car Advice Needed / Toyota Corolla Scan Result- Need Help With Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.