Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

“how My Mother Predicted The Confirmation Of My Cooking Record Before Wednesday” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “how My Mother Predicted The Confirmation Of My Cooking Record Before Wednesday” (275 Views)

Simpson Cartoon Predicted The Ukraine Theatric Conflict: Gay Is The NWO / Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“how My Mother Predicted The Confirmation Of My Cooking Record Before Wednesday” by Equaljhayloaded: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
She shared a screenshot of her conversation with her mother, who confidently predicted that she would be congratulated before Wednesday

Nigerian chef, food blogger and restauranteur, Hilda Effiong Bassey, popularly known as Hilda Baci, has revealed that her mother foresaw the confirmation of her cooking record this week.

She made this revelation shortly after being declared the world record holder for the longest cooking time by an individual by Guinness World Record.

Recall that the awarding body, in a statement on its website on Tuesday, announced that the 26-year-old restaurateur successfully broke the record with a time of 93 hours and 11 minutes.“Following a thorough review of all the evidence, Guinness World Records can now confirm that Hilda Effiong Bassey, better known as Hilda Baci, has officially broken the record for the longest cooking marathon (individual), with a time of 93 hours and 11 minutes.” The statement was read in part.

In a surprising new revelation, the famous chef has disclosed that her mother predicted that her cooking record would be confirmed before tomorrow morning.

She shared a screenshot of her conversation with her mother, who confidently predicted that she would be congratulated before Wednesday.

Strikingly, Guinness World Records confirmed the achievement on Tuesday afternoon, aligning with her mother’s prediction.

[b]Source[/b]https://www.equaljhayloaded.com.ng/how-my-mother-predicted-the-confirmation-of-my-cooking-record-before-wednesday-%e2%80%95-hilda-baci-reveals/

Re: “how My Mother Predicted The Confirmation Of My Cooking Record Before Wednesday” by Queenethofficia: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter, Nephew, Niece Got Bullied In School Because Of Me - Davido / Does Burna Boy Charge $1m Per Show? He Earns More Than Wizkid, Davido / Bukayo Saka Wins 2023 Men's PFA Young Player Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.