Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. (501 Views)

Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka / 2019: I Will Restore Due Process In Governance – Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Maize247(f): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
I believe Tinubu is the Messiah or the leader the country needs at this material time. if there is anything like that in political leadership or governance, Tinubu is our Messiah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Maize247(f): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
https://punchng.com/stock-market-jumps-to-15-year-high-after-emefieles-suspension/

You want to talk about crash in cooking gas or rise in stock and positive in all economic indicators

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by nairalanda1(m): 4:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:
I believe Tinubu is the Messiah or the leader the country needs at this material time. if there is anything like that in political leadership or governance, Tinubu is our Messiah

Politicians are not messiahs...

Politicians are meant to execute economic policies that would eventually benefit us in the long run, not give us stuff at cheap prices.

Cheap gas is all very well, but at the end of the day, so long as production is not improved, and gas flaring does not end, what use is it?
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by SalamRushdie: 4:27am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:

Write 3 things he has done that made U think so ? Just 3 ..you Nigerians are so gullible

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by loosecanon50(m): 4:37am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:

Speak for yourself alone or forever remain silent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Christistruth03: 4:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Jesus Christ alone is the Messiah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Lanretoye(m): 4:42am On Jun 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Politicians are not messiahs...

Politicians are meant to execute economic policies that would eventually benefit us in the long run, not give us stuff at cheap prices.

Cheap gas is all very well, but at the end of the day, so long as production is not improved, and gas flaring does not end, what use is it?
so tinubu is giving you stuffs at cheap prices?,suffer go tire you oneday.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Tochi3(m): 4:43am On Jun 14, 2023
They have started again oo... Just like the body odour of poo'hari..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by SpatialKing(m): 4:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Tochi3:
They have started again oo

Don't mind them, sycophants

That's was what we heard during Buhari
After 8yrs it turned out they have been scamd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by nairalanda1(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Lanretoye:
so tinubu is giving you stuffs at cheap prices?,suffer go tire you oneday.

What i am saying is that politicans are meant to give us working polices not cheap stuff. Simple

As for tinubu, I'm not his supporter anyway. And i am no fan of Nigerian politics and politicians
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by gidgiddy: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:

A lot of people also believed Buhari was the messiah Nigeria had been waiting for, he turned out to be a disaster
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Tochi3(m): 6:37am On Jun 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

Don't mind them, sycophants

That's was how we didn't hear during Buhari
After 8yrs it turned out they have been scamd
... the emilokans.. chai
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by DMerciful(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2023
You guys have transferred your idolatry from Bubu to Amoda Sangodele
Maize247:
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Maize247(f): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2023
loosecanon50:

Speak for yourself alone or forever remain silent.
You will soon accept this fact or the shame of Tinubu's performance will make you remain silent forever
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:

Aah u never been dragged by Obidients before?
They will rather cancel heaven for the bolded word o
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Maize247(f): 7:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Aah u never been dragged by Obidients before?
They will rather cancel heaven for the bolded word o
Some of us don't send them even with their e-mob mentality
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by orisa37: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2023
THE CURRENT FEDERAL CONSTITUTION IS A MILITARY CONTRAPTIONS.
"EMILOKAN OGBOJU ODE NINU IGBO IRUMOLE " IS A RUTHLESS MILITANT LEADER AND FIGHTER FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS IN ANY SITUATION OF INTRIGUES AND DIRTY GAMES. HE IS NOW HERE, THE RANK OF OUR HERO'S PAST AND HIS LABOUR SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN.
THE CURRENT NIGERIA INFLATION IS SELF IMPOSED BY BUHARI AND E-MEFIELE. TINUBU WILL DRIVE NIGERIA OUT OF IT WITHOUT BRUISING US. WE MUST ACCOMMODATE HIM.
NOW THAT OIL SUBSIDY IS GONE AND FORGOTTEN, TINUBU SHOULD REVIEW MINIMUM SALARY TO N100'000 AT LEVEL ONE STEP ONE.
MINIMUM PENSION TO THE LAST STEP OF THE LEVEL OF RETIREMENT.
DENOMINATE NAIRA TO THE DOLLAR AT N200 TO $1.
STOP FOREIGN TRAVELS AND ESTACODES PAYMENTS TO CIVIL SERVANTS FOR MEDICALS, HOLIDAYS AND FRIVOLOUS ERRANDS AND MESSAGES OTHER THAN THE VERY NECESSARY EMISSARIES.
STOP REGULATING FUEL AND ELECTRICITY. LET DEMANDS DETERMINE PRICES.
NMA FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Tinubu is the Messiah if There Is Anything Like that in governance.. by Zupay: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2023
Maize247:

Calm down, do pass dis one as a die hard Sai Baba addict. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu Set To Forward Minister Nominees’ Names To Senate / Panic As Simon Ekpa Boys Invade Enugu In Gunfire, Police Says Not True / I’ll Be Disappointed If Tinubu Fails To Reward PDP G-5 Governors – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.