Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? (228 Views)

Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. / Why Won't Ukraine Surrender To Russia, Consider Saving Lives? / Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by budaatum: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Got something to hide?

Re: Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by HappyPagan: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
He'd probably love it... Seeing as he loves to be on TV.

The rest of us gonna suffer though. Listening to that man speak can be headache-inducing
.. I'd rather have Tinubu sing me to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by budaatum: 1:14am On Jun 14, 2023
HappyPagan:
He'd probably love it... Seeing as he loves to be on TV.

The rest of us gonna suffer though. Listening to that man speak can be headache-inducing
.. I'd rather have Tinubu sing me to sleep.

He would love it. I'd love it too. Be good telly.

Re: Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by Hyperchi(m): 9:20am On Jun 14, 2023
It funny u hate the man up to his name Ops to see how black hearted u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by bassdow: 9:58am On Jun 14, 2023
budaatum:
Got something to hide?
Why won't they televise INEC's court proceedings ?
Re: Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by budaatum: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Hyperchi:
It funny u hate the man up to his name Ops to see how black hearted u are

I can't stand him, and in fact fear that this court case will place so much light on him that he gets elected as the next president of America, such that if I were Biden I would just now announce that dump is pardoned so he does not get to go to court.
Re: Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by budaatum: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2023
bassdow:
Why won't they televise INEC's court proceedings ?

I don't think Nigeria televises it's court cases. Wish we would. Wish we televised House of Reps and Senate too like C-Span does in America.

One day. I hope.
Re: Why Won't They Televise Dump's Trial? by LordReed(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
budaatum:
Got something to hide?

Most likely due to the sensitive nature of the evidence. I think even Trump's lawyers are going to need to pass security clearance to be able to review the evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Iran Says The West Is Promoting Homosexuality In Africa For Population Control / Israel Eying Future Link To Saudi Arabia With $27 Billion National Rail Project / The End Of Israel's Dream | Saudi Arabia Receives Nuclear Offer From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.