Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

Deeper Life Pastors Destroying My Family - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastors Destroying My Family (1656 Views)

Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastors Destroying My Family by sholay2011(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
proff010:
It is very wrong.
The pastor is trying to twist the word of God about ..Till death do us part.. which simply means one wife and one husband. Your dad case is quite difference because the salvation of his soul is more important than the redemption of his former wife.
This.
Re: Deeper Life Pastors Destroying My Family by LeopardX: 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you folks even pat attention to Jesus Christ at all? undecided
Who get your time?
Re: Deeper Life Pastors Destroying My Family by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
LeopardX:
■ Who get your time?
but I have no need for your time. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Pastors Destroying My Family by LikeAking: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
hillaryj:
Briefly:
My dad is a muslim, (shuwa arab)
My mom is a christain.(Okrika:ijaw)
my dad met my mum in ph in the late 80s. He married my mum and the union gave birth to 4 kids. My dad started attending deper life around 2002. It was amazing seeing my dad as a christain.
our family was one of the pillars of the church in all ramifications.
all of a sudden, my dad was invited by pastors of that region. My dad was ask to divorce my mum and get back to his first wife.(my dad gave birth to 4boys in borno to a muslim woman and she is married to another muslim. He was ask to take custody of us and make peace to his first wife or remain single.
madnes, my dad don comot 4 deper lif wit all of us. He is back to his root(muslim)...i hate the members wit passion not the church....is't right or wrong by the pastors.

Nice!

Your dad is very wise.

Let him go back to his root.

I prefer Islam cos it's very practical..

Xtianity is just noise and senseless dogma.

How many pastors can command snake poison out of some one?

But Alfas and Imams do it with ease.
That's practicality.

I am not a Muslim.

I don't belong to any religion, but if I am to belong it will be Islam or Budda.
Re: Deeper Life Pastors Destroying My Family by Hotice085: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
hillaryj:
Briefly:
My dad is a muslim, (shuwa arab)
My mom is a christain.(Okrika:ijaw)
my dad met my mum in ph in the late 80s. He married my mum and the union gave birth to 4 kids. My dad started attending deper life around 2002. It was amazing seeing my dad as a christain.
our family was one of the pillars of the church in all ramifications.
all of a sudden, my dad was invited by pastors of that region. My dad was ask to divorce my mum and get back to his first wife.(my dad gave birth to 4boys in borno to a muslim woman and she is married to another muslim. He was ask to take custody of us and make peace to his first wife or remain single.
madnes, my dad don comot 4 deper lif wit all of us. He is back to his root(muslim)...i hate the members wit passion not the church....is't right or wrong by the pastors.

The first wife children and their mother after hearing what the church did might turn to Deeper life, why did he leave the first wife?

Men no need hating where your mother belong cause your dad is the problem, how do you think the other kids felt all those years and believe you me they will be thanking the church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Jesus Contradict Himself? / The Devil Has No Power At All / Obedience Always Brings Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.