Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon (40497 Views)

Adeyeye Adeola: Chef Deo Begins 150-Hour Cook-A-Thon To Break Guinness Records / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / 120-hour Cookathon: Inspire Others With An Unwavering Spirit - Hilda To Dammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

All your life, you and your people are used to crying foul. So I no blame you, it's your hubby n curse.
Dey cry!

Na wa

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
dazzlingd:

Find something valuable to do, you won’t be taking GWR this serious and emotional.
You have little exposure, you will later realize all this was all for nothing.
GWR is just a fun fact and not a life achievement.

Dazzling English

Rest in jesus name
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by hardbody: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

... on completing a 120hs cookathon...aka cooking 23hs longer than sista hilda.

Really? congratulations are in order when the assessing body returns with a positive verdict that it happened, not before..
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hotice085:

GBR Gbegiri BULABU Record will give her certificate, if USA give a nuisance like VISA I will give her a billion naira
USA ni Iragbiji kó
IF ? This is like when you people said Tinubu will never be sworn in.

Do you even know the capacity and capabilities of the man that is inviting her to the USA before bragging as if you’re the one stamping visa. People that are capable of giving someone 1b doesn’t sound like you do . Stop making noise all you need now is a better job that can upgrade you from this type of hatred .

GBL is not complaining, na you come Dey cry . SMH
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

Sore loser.
You are suffering from post election stress disorder.
Keep wailing for the next 8 years.

As expected, your faulty brain just quickly assumed I'm Igbo. You lots on nairaland are pathetic.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Poske95(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i really dont understand why people are mad at this girl.... as if she owe anyone anything. anyone who think they can do better than sista Hilda, then let them try. no big deal! why shouldnt she show the whole world that she is better than somebody?!

CONGRATS TO THIS LADY JOR!

Abeg oooohhhh
E easy, fry water put for tray dey sell na..!!!!!
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by alobright17(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

HUH..

OKAY THIS ONE NA WHINING..na yab u dey yab sha..

Just say you wanna see pictures..lobatan

Put your money where your mouth is.. she no see certificate.. I stake 1btc
This is like saying Tinubu will never be sworn in ,abeg rest .

Is the lady not more popular than you can ever be in your entire life time ? Someone has already promised her Usa tour and you’re here hating . Next read will be her pics in USA.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Judolisco(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
beautyhd:
I have tried to understand her reasons for embarking on such below the par performance after the superb one Hilda graced our eyes with.

Peradventure, GWR decides to review her cooking, only God knows the number of hours they will leave her with.

Girl was practically sleeping when we slept and the time was reading as well.

Congratulations to her for the fame she has achieved
dat one no concern u na... Dem fit reduce am and dem fit no reduce am
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jungleluv5:
You be original olórí burúkú wey no get future

Aje buruku nia she be, her pastor na real Ole
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by luluman: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Mumu girl..and a copy cat. Ignorant people say you will win. WIN WHAT..they haven't explained

I REPEAT INDIANS COULD BREAK THAT RECORD THAT AN INDIAN WAS HOLDING. GUESS WHAT THEY DIDNT BECAUSE THE RECORD WAS IN INDIA.

THIS LEAN THING DIDNT EVEN ALLOW THE BACI GIRL COLLECT HER LAURELS ATLEAST FIRST FIRST..SHE COULDNT DO LONGEST BAKING OR FRYING..SHE JUST WANT EXPOSE PEPPER GANG LAS LAS

OLYMPICS NA COUNTRY DOINGS NOT STATES INSIDE A COUNTRY..NA SO WORLD CUP BE.
First you called her mumu, next lean girl, call her anything you like she has done what she wanted why not hug tranformer.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by luluman: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i really dont understand why people are mad at this girl.... as if she owe anyone anything. anyone who think they can do better than sista Hilda, then let them try. no big deal! why shouldnt she show the whole world that she is better than somebody?!

She is especially better than all those nairaland/ social media rats attacking her. Thunder fire bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Gentew(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

This is not about doing better........ This is purely enemy of progress. This girl should have postponed her madness at least for a year before breaking the record.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
hardbody:
Really? congratulations are in order when the assessing body returns with a positive verdict that it happened, not before..

why are you people such HYPOCRITES?!?!? did you wait for assessing body to congratulate sista Hilda?! regardless of what the assessing body says, let us support this young chef and say:"congratulations at your young age for even trying."
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
luluman:
First you called her mumu, next lean girl, call her anything you like she has done what she wanted why not hug tranformer.

I Don hug am

NEXT
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Padipadi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Na wa
Seems you think you are dealing with a bigot like you.
But I ll still hit you with stick cos rabid dogs deserve sticks.
You ll cry with my responses therefore I advise you receive brain and stop.
Those agbo sellers are contributing to the GDP of Nigeria by selling healing herbs to help impotent boys like you.
The last pic in this post is the image of your dïck. Drink agbo to Dave your future.
Meanwhile, see images of the area you claimed you belonged to.
Aren't you ashamed if you aren't wise. You can't be suffering from lack of knowledge and Shane at same time so who you dey shame if not yourself. Ndi ara. I doubt if you are true Igbo. Mr Sit-At-Home.

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
alobright17:
This is like saying Tinubu will never be sworn in ,abeg rest .

Is the lady not more popular than you can ever be in your entire life time ? Someone has already promised her Usa tour and you’re here hating . Next read will be her pics in USA.

Dey play...

She is popular ehen..maybe in Ekiti

I've been to the US..

NEXT
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Hotice085: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
alobright17:
IF ? This is like when you people said Tinubu will never be sworn in.

Do you even know the capacity and capabilities of the man that is inviting her to the USA before bragging as if you’re the one stamping visa. People that are capable of giving someone 1b doesn’t sound like you do . Stop making noise all you need now is a better job that can upgrade you from this type of hatred .

GBL is not complaining, na you come Dey cry . SMH

Agbero you still think Tinubu is the president, you think you will use INEC style to get the oloribuku gal to America, thunder fire you
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Seems you think you are dealing with a bigot like you.
But I ll still hit you with stick cos rabid dogs deserve sticks.
You ll cry with my responses therefore I advise you receive brain and stop.
Those agbo sellers are contributing to the GDP of Nigeria by selling healing herbs to help impotent boys like you.
The last pic in this post is the image of your dïck. Drink agbo to Dave your future.
Meanwhile, see images of the area you claimed you belonged to.
Aren't you ashamed if you aren't wise. You can't be suffering from lack of knowledge and Shane at same time so who you dey shame if not yourself. Ndi ara. I doubt if you are true Igbo. Mr Sit-At-Home.

DEY PLAY

I'm in the country sitting at home..Come home first then we can discuss

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Padipadi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

DEY PLAY

I'm in the country sitting at home..Come home first then we can discuss

Werey una yeye plenty for internet naa.
You are just a small boy so make I use elder wisdom leave you. But the one wey I don tell you, make dem dey sound gbim-gbim for your head!

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey una yeye plenty for internet naa.
You are just a small boy so make I use elder wisdom leave you. But the one wey I don tell you, make dem dey sound gbim-gbim for your head!

Goan help mommy in the market..Nairaland is not your mate

Small boi claiming Elder..hahahahahahaha..gerrout

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by felifeli: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Well Mr feli feli real name in public.. come and beat me in an anonymous forum..

Well Guiness won't try that rubbish when Baci hasn't enjoyed her throne for 12months..We don't want too much pepper..she no go win

No vex

That will of course be for Guinness to determine, not internet wall geckos like you. Throne? That explains your unprogressive life. Sit down in one chair forever to speak nonsense.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by banky222: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Just don't know why she is getting all these free press.
This is not just right no matter how you guys paint it.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Deefirm: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
You're mad, who you dey disguise for? Like we don't know you,and the real undertone to your comment, Yoruba lokan criminal like you .... first it wasn't that Hilda broke the record, it was that she discovered her strength, look for areas to challenge her strength and did it, not like this Dammy fool, I can beat Hilda in this contest mentality!!!!! Rubbish!!!!

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

See comments
Na wa o

Una don turn this thing into tribal war now now

Wetin dey wrong with our Nigerian youths

What happened during election was just small thing
See hilda and dammy matter again

What is wrong with Nigerian youths
Someone told me before that if you want to know that Nigeria is not going to progress that you should visit a faceless forum and see the tribalism in Nigeria youths
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
felifeli:

That will of course be for Guinness to determine, not internet wall geckos like you. Throne? That explains your unprogressive life. Sit down in one chair forever to speak nonsense.

Guinness Ko...

Ignorant people still mentioning Guinness..na Pepsi go help am..

Are you standing on a chair forever...? Sit down slavish abi leg no dey pain you..assistant chef

Hahahahahaha

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Padipadi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Goan help mommy in the market..Nairaland is not your mate

Small boi claiming Elder..hahahahahahaha..gerrout
Offspring of exchanged semen during civil war, I ll make you cry o. Behave yourself.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Padipadi:

Offspring of exchanged semen during civil war, I ll make you cry o. Behave yourself.

The most important thing is that you have been captured and forced to change religion after been enslaved by Christian missionaries..

That's double enslavement..wahala no dey finish..

See Almighty alaafin as dem roll am like gala ontop religion because your tradition has been conquered.. hahahahahaha

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Jeffy1206(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
davien:
Congrats to her,I hope she followed guidelines, else they won't recognize her.
which yeye guidelines... She will be owing gwr some minutes after their calculations. 😅They took a whopping 7hrs from Hilda for just 1 minute violation. She cook and rest and off gas too. 😒😏
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by prophetfire: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
finallybusy:
In the next two years, we won't recognize her. Yahoo boys and politicians will change her life. I hope her will is strong in serving the Lord because temptations abound the road she'll ply.
This ugly thing? Who get her time? Yahoo boys? Na today?
Abeg this one no follow. And na only palm oil stew and pepper she sabi cook.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by AishaDant(f): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Big SCAM!

Since she turned off live, I don't believe her again.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by Rubbiish(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
thesicilian:

She should go and sit down somewhere. The record that has been on ground for years, as soon as her fellow Nigerian breaks it that is the particular one she wants to go for. Of all the hundreds of thousands of records to attempt! The one who broke the record has not even received the official award yet and you're already trying to topple her. Just like that employee that would secretly go and try convince the boss that she deserves a promotion more than a fellow co-worker, instead of just applying for her own promotion.
You are just being sentimental!
Records are meant to be broken, regardless of region. Will u say because your neighbor studied medicine, u won't study medicine when u have interest in it? She might have gotten her inspiration from Hilda & there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Hilda also broke some one's record & a lot more people will continue to break it after this lady. Any of Hilda or dammy won't be the last to break it. Please stop the unnecessary hate. She has done absolutely nothing wrong.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by hardbody: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

why are you people such HYPOCRITES?!?!? did you wait for assessing body to congratulate sista Hilda?! regardless of what the assessing body says, let us support this young chef and say:"congratulations at your young age for even trying."

You guys are so parochial in your thinking that I struggle to think of what strand of thread brought your likes together with me.

Get this straight:

1. I did not support anyone, Hilda or whomsoever you call her.
2. I am aware there was a cooking thingy to try and get a new world record somewhere
3. There was a buzz around it and until yesterday I did not hear that Guinness World record recognized her cooking effort
4. Following that recognition, her period started counting. So your candidate can actually start trying to erase the Nigerian record from yesterday not a day earlier. It is called sequencing.
5. It smacks of unseriousness for anyone to start erasing a world record which had not even been recognized.
6. Assuming Baci's record was not recognized by the Guinness records, who would have been the girl's competition, I guess the Indian? Which is perfectly ok
7. Did she just wake up to recognizing that such a record existed and was open to be erased? What would anyone lose waiting for Guinness to even recognize one record first before commencing another charade.
8. Has it ever crossed your mind the picture you as a people are creating in the mind of right thinking members of the global community?

This is simple logical reasoning but in your small world every damn thing has to go down as tribal.

I reject your type in my world.
Re: Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon by hardbody: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Rubbiish:

You are just being sentimental!
Records are meant to be broken, regardless of region. Will u say because your neighbor studied medicine, u won't study medicine when u have interest in it? She might have gotten her inspiration from Hilda & there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Hilda also broke some one's record & a lot more people will continue to break it after this lady. Any of Hilda or dammy won't be the last to break it. Please stop the unnecessary hate. She has done absolutely nothing wrong.

Let us get the result from Guinness then. If she has broken a world record, we will congratulate her, until then, her effort is like Baci's own until she was recognized and until then, congratulations are not exactly in order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / Are You This Type Of Visitor/guest? / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.