Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. (2384 Views)

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers / Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / NASS Election: A Wailer Officially Quit Politics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by kmaster007: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2023
You most hv being high on Colorado

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by McStoic(m): 9:52am On Jun 14, 2023
IdeaCashKid:
I read a comment that a 'Nairalander' after Akpabio emerged as Senate President of the 10th NASS. He lamented that "this is a man that did not buy for for the primary election.. and some people are saying that there's hope for Obi"....

While I cannot say who will replace Tinubu as president ( Even though I know the name) I want to say it again that President Tinubu was not in the presidential election picture in the divine realm. He's an usurper.

Although I was laughed to scorn the last time I posted about President Tinubu's usurping power, I will repeat it again, and again for the records until it comes to pass. For the vision is for an appointment time, and it shall Surely come true at the fullness of time.

I saw it not once, but 3 times. First time was before Tinubu revealed his running mate. And last time was before his inauguration.

Tinubu's Presidency is a placeholder regim.

I am Salem.
I am by His grace an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe you sir
Re: 10th NASS Election. Tinubu Is Going Soonest. by JobNeededUrgent: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Algrin:

What you saw (or have been seeing) are the meds you ought to take before you 'enter' market. You've just not had someone to tell you yet.
hahahaha chai grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Drives Politicians To Embrace Occultism To Acquire & Stay In Power? / Emefiele Operated Separate $47bn Foreign Reserve Account , 527 Others Without FG / Tinubu Not Among Those Invited To G20 In India( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.