Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Hilda Baci's Unforgettable Reactions Moment Guinness World Records Announce Her - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilda Baci's Unforgettable Reactions Moment Guinness World Records Announce Her (241 Views)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilda Baci's Unforgettable Reactions Moment Guinness World Records Announce Her by Justinbright: 6:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerian Chef, Hilda Baci couldn't control her emotions the moment Guinness World Records declared her record breaking attempt certified.

Watch how the beautiful chef react:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ov8Oxi5TtI

Re: Hilda Baci's Unforgettable Reactions Moment Guinness World Records Announce Her by Justinbright: 7:00am On Jun 14, 2023

Re: Hilda Baci's Unforgettable Reactions Moment Guinness World Records Announce Her by caesymore(m): 7:03am On Jun 14, 2023
Boom Dig_it!!

I laud her doggedness, all this trolls I don't understand at all.

When Hilda was in it, I made mentioned to my Friend that she should try and really exhaust her strength to Zero tank because one thing about we Nigerians is that before you become the best you must definitely be the best, Nigeria is a jungle and full of competition, the naija spirit is indefatigable.

Those trolling Chef Dammy should know that in competition everyone has a right to try and for that reason if you feel like Hilda didn't do enough or you feel you can do better you should prove yourself. You trolls should relax, that Hilda claimed she trained for this for 5years na her own cup of tea, It doesn't mean everyone must train for 5 years ( as in shit hit me so hard when a colleague was saying its unfair that she just broke the record and that Dammy should relax joor, so funny) their is no sentiments in competition its all about who deserves it more and the winner is entitled to take it all. Now note if Dammy tries and fails that shows how hard and tough Hilda is, which is a win for Hilda, then, if Dammy breaks it that means she truly deserves her place as a record holder shikina.

I love the Naija spirit, to beat the best and remain the best is a Goal. You must be the best to be the best. Hurray to the current current holder Hilda I will be excited to see Dammy win and more excited to see someone beat Dammy too, that's the thrill of competition someone beating who you term the best Just as City, Osimhen, Haaland and Grealish etc broke many records this seasons imagine the excitement when someone breaks them record soon.

Records are meant to be broken, I bet my left balls Guinness will be thrilled at Nigerians grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Tanfiri Or Donkwa / Your Choice Lunch Delivered At Your Doorstep: Ibadan Folk. / Make Healthy Potato Meal For Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.