Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband (21809 Views)

Teacher Arraigned For Flogging Female Student / Four Chrisland School Teachers Arraigned In Court Over Gang-Sex / Charles Jide-Oni: OAU Disowns ‘Professor’ Arraigned For Fraud By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Antiurchins: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2023
jamb boss is a yaliba Mosxlem b1got
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Starships4u(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2023
I am loving this dispensation....
Hope justice us served at the end tho...
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by oluwaseyi0: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Oloyede himself is a religious bigot and a womanizer.

Speaking from personal knowledge.

been womanizer is non of your business so far he is not sleeping with office people with 'official force'
on religious bigout can you throw more light, like he won't allow people of other faith buy jamb form? or he won't employ/interface with them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Kazeem47(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Maybe they have an unfinished business (illegal proceeds).Dem go sort their selves out later.
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by AfonjaPriest: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2023
The battle between Fulani and Yoruba is drawn. Buhari has taken the first kick. Now Tinubu is warming up to kick his sorry ass.

1 Like

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by rowosky(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2023
This story no clear
Give us full gist

1 Like

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Omoboricash(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Has he slept with your wife, sister, mother, aunty and all ur female adult in your family

1 Like

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by bewla(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

has he torst you before
Secondly is he your speck
Thirdly is he your ex

Something most have move you to say that

This another blasphemy from you if not
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by bewla(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2023
Omoboricash:

Has he slept with your wife, sister, mother, aunty and all ur female adult in your family
Kilo de you they para ooo

1 Like

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by JobNeededUrgent: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
If it is the no nonsense Prof Oloyede that I know, then this man is in deep sh!t.

I hope Tinubu will consider making Prof. Oloyede the minister for Education so that a 4 years course will be 4 years. This is a man tried and can trusted to deliver.
he did it in unilorin, did it with jamb and his transparency with admission got me admitted that year and I trust him to perfectly deliver if appointed minister of education

2 Likes

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by bewla(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2023
NobleSeed:
person just leave the position way them give am to handle go dey threatening another person wife undecided undecided
Bunch of buffoons in the helm of affairs
everyday people thats what they are
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by bewla(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
he did it in unilorin, did it with jamb and his transparency with admission got me admitted that year and I trust him to perfectly deliver if appointed minister of education
Whats your opinion on the furst to comment say about oloyede
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by JobNeededUrgent: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Antiurchins:
Mechi onu gi dia.
Fool
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Bimpe29: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2023
Is there any evidence to corroborate this?
WhisperedNoise:

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by JobNeededUrgent: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2023
bewla:
Whats your opinion on the furst to comment say about oloyede
IPOB only thrives on hate and blackmail.
Ignore the pained IPOB dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by BennyDGreat: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Juventus4life:
Something is fishy.
Why did he tried to Blackmail his boss?

Prof. Oloyede is a disciplined man from what I gathered. He must have blocked some side hustle making avenue for the guyz
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Patrioticman007(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

What a fallacious you just made a religious bigot & a womanizer?. I believe you must be related to the accused Director, if not set forth your prove or forever be quiet.
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by iammo(m): 10:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Former Unilorin VC... The man is incorruptible and stubborn

2 Likes

Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by bewla(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:
IPOB only thrives on hate and blackmail.
Ignore the pained IPOB dingbat.
i goat it

Catch the joke
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by tabaralph: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Wow! What a revelation, can you tell us more?

Cc: DSS

Hands will soon touch this guy…
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by GloriousGbola: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Post this with your actual name and chop your own arrest for cyber crimes.
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by ppogba: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Antiurchins:

Is he the one that made your JAMB score to be like radio FM frequency?

Team 96.6, 103.7

It is even glaring in your comment.

Ozuo.
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Tchinaidi(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubus' government is proving that the nation can be sanitized no matter who's axe is gored.I see him dealing decisively against corruption no matter which part of the country you are from.Nigeria belongs to all and none.Way to go Jagaban!!
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by tabaralph: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Prof. Oloyede is a disciplined man from what I gathered. He must have blocked some side hustle making avenue for the guyz

Obviously he was making it impossible for the assistant Director to loot the jamb funds as usual..this is the same oloyede that exposed former jamb registrar prof Dibu Ojerinde of defrauding jamb running to billions of naira, mean while the main witness against ojerinde in his fraud case died misterously 2days to his court appearance.
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by DMCY: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
wolesmile:

He doesn't know that he could be traced.

Please don’t tell him, let us hear the gist fes 😁
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Tchinaidi(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2023
AfonjaPriest:
The battle between Fulani and Yoruba is drawn. Buhari has taken the first kick. Now Tinubu is warming up to kick his sorry ass.
I think the Fulanis have it coming to them in this government.we have had enough
Re: Yisa Usman Arraigned For Threatening Oloyede’s Wife To Blackmail Her Husband by Samunique(m): 10:40am On Jun 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
O Lord! Make Prof. Is-haq Oloyede our next minister of Education!
Guide BAT and make Nigeria succeed!

So that he can continue the hijab fight angenda for both public and private schools

Na you people go tire !

Continue to fight for your god, while we continue to win your souls over to Christ underground........The end justifies the means !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Girls Schools Make Nigerian Girls Promiscuous / 100-level Student To Die By Hanging In Benue / ASUU Strike: Committee Of VCs Recommend ₦800,000 For Profs, To Resolve Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.