Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Digital Artist Oyinlola Attempts To Break Guinness World Record In Painting - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Artist Oyinlola Attempts To Break Guinness World Record In Painting (251 Views)

GWR: Chancellor Ahaghotu Breaks Record For Longest Painting Hours / This Instagram Digital Artist Uses His Phone To Make This Pictures / Ben Enwonwu’s Missing Painting, Tutu, Found In London Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Artist Oyinlola Attempts To Break Guinness World Record In Painting by BluntCrazeMan: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2023
ANOTHER NIGERIAN ATTEMPT TO BREAK GUINNESS WORLD RECORD

A Nigerian digital artist, Oyinlola, has announced that she will be attempting to break the Guinness World Record for the longest painting marathon.

She made this known via a Twitter post on Sunday while sharing a picture confirming the acceptance of her application from the Guinness World Records via email.

The email partly reads, “Hello Oyinlola, We are pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted under the following
title: Longest painting marathon.

“When you visit your online Application Summary using this link, http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/account/applications/1187111 you will be able to view both the details of the current record to beat (or minimum requirement for an open record title) and the Record Guidelines for this record title.

“You can also download the Record Guidelines by clicking on View Guidelines. Records are being attempted every day, so check your profile again before your attempt to see if the record to beat has changed.”

Responding to the mail, she tweeted; “I’m thrilled to announce that Guinness World Records has given me the green light for the longest painting marathon!

On October 28-30th 2023, I’ll embark on an incredible journey of creativity and endurance.

“Join me in breaking boundaries, unleashing imagination, and setting a new record! But I can’t do it alone. I’m seeking sponsors to help make this historic event possible. By supporting me, you’ll not only be part of a record-breaking achievement but also contribute to the promotion of art and creativity worldwide.”

THE PUNCH reports that she is among several vibrant Nigerians who are striving to set high standards by breaking and setting world records.

Source:
https://punchng.com/another-nigerian-attempt-to-break-guinness-world-record/
Re: Digital Artist Oyinlola Attempts To Break Guinness World Record In Painting by BluntCrazeMan: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2023

Go Go Oyinola..!!

Go for the Victory.!!
Go out there and break The World Record, and put Nigeria on the World Map..
Go out there and make Nigeria Recognized Worldwide In Digital Arts..
Re: Digital Artist Oyinlola Attempts To Break Guinness World Record In Painting by BluntCrazeMan: 8:33am On Jun 14, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Artist Oyinlola Attempts To Break Guinness World Record In Painting by Ever8090: 9:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians don turn GWR to POS business....

Re: Digital Artist Oyinlola Attempts To Break Guinness World Record In Painting by Inspired70(m): 5:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Let me book ahead,
Should be incase this post reach the promise land.

(1) (Reply)

Canon 600d Camera SOLD / When You Try Oppress A Child, This What You Get / Artist Graffiti Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.