Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 (325 Views)

New And Hot: Lithium Battery Level Indicator With Arduino And LCD / Free Arduino Tutorial / Sine Wave Inverter Using Arduino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by EngrPeterC: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2023
(Warning!!!-This knowledge serves it's purpose and be could be used for timing any explosive whatsoever with some little modification. Pls don't use it for harmful purposes)
I've shown here how to time a bomb and I've also given some few tip on how to defuse a timebomb)
This video has been included in the video series of our Arduino Lesson. This is Arduino lesson 9. You can click on the youtube link below to watch the tutorial. (Though I don't know why the youtube thumbnail isn't coming up here. Any useful info to make the thumbnail to appear here would be appreciated)

https://youtu.be/jfa0BY2S_5Y

But a short note on how a timebomb works, (as we all know)when a timebomb operator sets the time duration in which the explosive is to go off, the bomb reads upto that duration and then explodes. In the video I provided how you can get the code to make this happen.
I hope this intro serves smiley
Re: How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by airsaylongcome: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Just a YouTube link?! No intro into what the content is about? Why una dey like this na. With title "How to time a bomb" you should know that you have to make an intro or synopsis available to make it worthwhile to go and add bomb timing to my YouTube watched history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by ChronosMed: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:
Just a YouTube link?! No intro into what the content is about? Why una dey like this na. With title "How to time a bomb" you should know that you have to make an intro or synopsis available to make it worthwhile to go and add bomb timing to my YouTube watched history
Watch in incognito, it will not save the history
Re: How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by EngrPeterC: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
cheesy Ok sir, I'll be adding the intro soon. Just that the youtube link is only for those interested in the topic of the post. Once you've clicked on the post on seeing the title then I feel you should have gotten the interest to dive in more to click the youtube link.
airsaylongcome:
Re: How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by EngrPeterC: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:
I've just modified...

1 Like

Re: How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by airsaylongcome: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
EngrPeterC:

I've just modified...

Nice one. I will watch in incognito mode
Re: How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by EngrPeterC: 4:47am On Jun 16, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Nice one. I will watch in incognito mode
Is there any need to do that grin
Re: How To Time And Defuse A Bomb (code Included) - Arduino Lesson9 by ChronosMed: 8:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
EngrPeterC:

Is there any need to do that grin

So you want una YouTube algorithm to start suggesting bomb making, bomb diffuse and bomb coupling videos to us ba e no go happen grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Flutter Apps Developers. / Checkout Some Of My Recent Works. / I Want To Get Started In Python Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.