Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Aren't You Too Fat For Your Own Good? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aren't You Too Fat For Your Own Good? (165 Views)

Aren't You Too Fat For Your Own Good? / Too Fat And Worried? Pimples/acne Problems? / Ladies Start Using This For Your Own Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aren't You Too Fat For Your Own Good? by Cynthex: 9:38am On Jun 14, 2023
This is the question we should ask ourselves, it's not all about eating and eating but the excess fat in your body is still piled up thereby dressing your agility. But don't think too much about it because I have the 30 days day loss challenge that will kick your body back to shape and also stabilize your blood pressure and sugar level in the process. Register now to help you in future. If interested, kindly reply I'm ready, then I'll send you my whatsapp link so we can talk
Re: Aren't You Too Fat For Your Own Good? by nemlin: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Cynthex:
This is the question we should ask ourselves, it's not all about eating and eating but the excess fat in your body is still piled up thereby dressing your agility. But don't think too much about it because I have the 30 days day loss challenge that will kick your body back to shape and also stabilize your blood pressure and sugar level in the process. Register now to help you in future. If interested, kindly reply I'm ready, then I'll send you my whatsapp link so we can talk
I'm ready
Re: Aren't You Too Fat For Your Own Good? by Cynthex: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Thanks, I'll send my number to you now so you can add and chat me in WhatsApp and when you do, please tell me your name so I can remember. Thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

Any Success Stories Using Herbs To Cure Varicocele? / Natural Remedy For Eliminating Armpits Odour / Find Out The Advantages Of Pharmacist Consultations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.