Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto (24460 Views)

Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Quintopia: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ertugrul:

That's why you are so ignorant, do u know the amount of instability and warfare fought in the medieval times? Yes we had systems in place, but were they perfect? Absolutely not, was African states devoid of internal strife and external threats? Absolutely No, so stop painting an el dorado of african states before European colonization and stop overhyping Benin, if Benin was up to your hype, we would see their influence till today, go to Europe and asia and see the remnants of ancient sophisticated states, can u compare, Benin was good but no overhype am abeg

I'M DONE WITH YOU.

GET LOST.

PEABRAIN.

Mr ''I must be inferior''.

Hope you don't transmit your disease to your kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Ertugrul: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Quintopia:

I'M DONE WITH YOU.

GET LOST.

PEABRAIN.

Mr ''I must be inferior''.

Hope you don't transmit your disease to your kids.
It is your inferiority that is making you to chest beat about a non existent history, you have zero knowledge of history and coming hear to talk nonsense...
Africans colonize china my left foot
Africans civilize Europe
Africa was peaceful before the European Invasion
You should be ashamed
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Ertugrul: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Benin this ,benin that, they had drainage, and so what? Did the romans not build aqui duct that is still visible today...benin had good well planned cities, and so what, were there not great cities in the medieval era, Baghdad, Persepolis, Constantinople, and lots more...
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Quintopia: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ertugrul:

So because an oxford professor said so, then it must be law? Are u okay, is this not science that will keep changing based on new facts...

ACTUALLY, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU. THAT VIDEO FEATURED MASSIVE EVIDENCE FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES WHICH YOU'VE IGNORED. BECAUSE YOU ARE PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE YOU ARE INFERIOR

Do you even have an idea how research is been made, because a university in Detroit makes a finding, does that end the debate about a particular topic?

ACTUALLY YES IT DOES END THE DEBATE IF SCHOLARS ARE USING ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND PALEONTOLOGICAL EVIDENCE AND QUOTING ANCIENT CHINESE DOCUMENTS WHICH CLEARLY STATE THAT BLACK AFRICAN EMPIRES RULED IN CHINA AT THE DAWN OF THAT COUNTRY'S HISTORY.

Is it a universally accepted theory that Africans ruled in China?

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR RACIST WHITE MEDIA TO PUBLICISE THESE FACTS BEFORE THEY BECOME FACTS IN YOUR HEAD, BECAUSE YOU WILL WAIT FOREVER.

JUST AS ANCIENT EGYPT WAS A BLACK CIVILIZATION, AS NOTED BY ANCIENT GREEK VISITORS TO EGYPT, YET THE RACIST WHTE MEDIA STILL PRESENTS THEM AS WHITE FOLK, SO YOUR BRAIN SHOULD NOT WORK BASED ON WHAT THE WHITE MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT HAS 'ACCEPTED', BUT RATHER ON WHAT RESEARCH TELLS YOU.

THAT IS WHAT IS MEANT BY BEING INTELLIGENT.

So who are the descendants of these africans, modern day Chinese? Go and sit down abeg

DID YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THE VIDEO?

IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD DATA, TELL US.

PROFESSOR JIN LI PRODUCED DNA EVIDENCE IN A MAJOR MULTINATIONAL RESEARCH STUDY WHICH SHOWED THAT THE ENTIRE GENE POOL OF CHINA IS AFRICAN!

His research objective was actually to prove that the Chinese evolved separately from other races.

Instead the lab results, plus DNA results, returned just ONE thing.

AFRICAN ANCESTRY.

SO WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT?

Olodo rabata.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oy_XT4JDLU
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Quintopia: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ertugrul:

It is your inferiority that is making you to chest beat about a non existent history, you have zero knowledge of history and coming hear to talk nonsense...
Africans colonize china my left foot
Africans civilize Europe
Africa was peaceful before the European Invasion
You should be ashamed

SLAVE.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Ertugrul: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
Quintopia:

ACTUALLY, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU. THAT VIDEO FEATURED MASSIVE EVIDENCE FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES WHICH YOU'VE IGNORED. BECAUSE YOU ARE PROGRAMMED TO BELIEVE YOU ARE INFERIOR

Yes i have not watched the entire video

ACTUALLY YES IT DOES END THE DEBATE IF SCHOLARS ARE USING ARCHAEOLOGICAL AND PALEONTOLOGICAL EVIDENCE AND QUOTING ANCIENT CHINESE DOCUMENTS WHICH CLEARLY STATE THAT BLACK AFRICAN EMPIRES RULED IN CHINA AT THE DAWN OF THAT COUNTRY'S HISTORY.

You see why there's something wrong with you? What is China? There was never a unified people called chinese, they all just belonged to the same race , different ethnicities, with different kingdoms, same way we have igbo,benin and co...up untill the han dynasty which unified the ethnicities and kingdoms, and oversaw massive demography change, uprooting massive ethnicities and assimilating them into the Han, this led to the formation of present day chinese identity, even till today, there are still different ethnic groups in china with their own identity and language, different from mandarin ....
So what do u now mean at the dawn of chinese history?
Were the black rulers a minority ruling class? or were the Chinese people black, then all of a sudden,from mongolia to Thailand , vietnam to Japan, south korea to central asia, all of them in different climatic, dietary conditions all started evolving to form that distinct racial features...??

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR RACIST WHITE MEDIA TO PUBLICISE THESE FACTS BEFORE THEY BECOME FACTS IN YOUR HEAD, BECAUSE YOU WILL WAIT FOREVER.

JUST AS ANCIENT EGYPT WAS A BLACK CIVILIZATION, AS NOTED BY ANCIENT GREEK VISITORS TO EGYPT, YET THE RACIST WHTE MEDIA STILL PRESENTS THEM AS WHITE FOLK, SO YOUR BRAIN SHOULD NOT WORK BASED ON WHAT THE WHITE MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT HAS 'ACCEPTED', BUT RATHER ON WHAT RESEARCH TELLS YOU.

You must always find someone to blame, but you must know that while the ancient Egyptians were black, Egypt underwent series of demographic changes due to endless invasions, this would have tampered the demography over time and create a mix of different races...and also Egypt was a prosperous state, economic migration on large scale would also be logical...stop blaming white people for everything, use your common sense to think small
THAT IS WHAT IS MEANT BY BEING INTELLIGENT.

DID YOU ACTUALLY WATCH THAT VIDEO?

PROFESSOR JIN LI PRODUCED DNA EVIDENCE IN A MAJOR MULTINATIONAL RESEARCH STUDY WHICH SHOWED THAT THE ENTIRE GENE POOL OF CHINA IS AFRICAN!

SO WHAT ARE YOU ARGUING ABOUT?
I am not arguing that the world don't share similar DNA, i think only the polynesia and micronesia people of the Pacific have a little bit distinct DNA, all humans are from the same source, that is not arguable...my point is that ,the reason for racial variations cannot be pointed solely on evolution... whatever happened that led to formation of races is still open for debate in my opinion, i personally entertain the idea of genetic tweaking by extraterrestrial intelligence

FRIGGIN' DUNCE.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Gerrard59(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
pansophist:

If Brics establishes something comparable to the dollar, then the global South will one by one, migrate. Especially if the currency is not computer generated like the USD.

The USD is the largest scam ever. If you use the USD for anything, you're being robbed literally. I'll explain a bit.

https://archive.md/ha5Ve

If you can, kindly read it. The EU signed a trade deal with Kenya to remove all tariffs on exports from the country into the EU. Na now dey break. The EU also enmarked 150BN Euros to invest across developing countries to counter the Belt and Road Initiative. One wonders why now? Why not since? After all, Kenya did not start trading with the EU today nor was she created as a country recently.

China must not fall. In China we trust.

4 Likes

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Starzo: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
lawani:

There is no country that does not produce anything. The main things being imported are tech products.
You don't produce any valuable thing
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Smartguyboy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Quintopia:

This is not a world of ''HAVE BEEN''.

Just because they ''HAVE BEEN'' your master in the past, doesn't mean they are your masters forever.

The rise of CHINA and the BRIC nations has put a HALT to western hegemony, and it is only a matter of TIME before the overthrow of western hegemony is complete.

Other Africans know this and are acting it out.

ONLY IN NIGERIA do we still see slave-minded people like you shouting ''Oh, massa is gonna flog us all if we don't stand in line and bow!''

Awon useless.

FYI
I’m not a western puppet if you read my first comment well you will understand where I am coming from.
Blacks will always be useless just like you to their white masters.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Quintopia: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2023
Smartguyboy:

FYI
I’m not a western puppet if you read my first comment well you will understand where I am coming from.
Blacks will always be useless just like you to their white masters.

BLACKS DON'T CARE WHAT A SCHOOL DROPOUT LIKE YOU THINKS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Smartguyboy(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

BLACKS DON'T CARE WHAT A SCHOOL DROPOUT LIKE YOU THINKS.
School is not meant for everyone though I can still employ you with your first class to be my security, your education is wasted as you don’t have manners .
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by cowboyT: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Goke7:
talk is cheap, walk the talk man and see if others will not follow
Maybe you forgot, nobody follow Gaddafi!
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by lawani: 4:01am On Jun 15, 2023
No empire in history ever surrendered hold on their vassals until they collapsed. Persia, Rome, Turkey etc never did that. The Oyo, Benin, Borno, Sokoto Caliphate etc never did that in West Africa. Britain was the first to start that because of their policy of no taxation without representation. Nobody has ever dashed anybody independence before then. If you were not granted independence, you would be uniform in organisation with your colonial masters. Is it right to be verbally attacking those who gave you free independence?. It is unintelligent in my opinion and an observer will think you are not smart. What are you belligerent over?. You don't criticize people when evidence is clear that you could not have done better and that you even did worse!. It is only the west that would win people in war and still allow them to manage their own affairs. It was unheard of in the past. However most African countries are only poor because of too many children and they are rising up to the challenge and the main odd one out is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Rubbiish(m): 4:17am On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

It is because you are an ignorant mumu that is completely illiterate about his history that you don't know that CRIME and CORRUPTION were virtually NON EXISTENT before the western intrusion of Nigeria and black Africa in general.

See the nonsense u are writing
The phone u dey use type this nonsense, na u produce am abi? Your knowledge of history is skewed & distorted. U are like a cheating wife blaming everyone in her community that they are responsible for her cheating, whereas there are women in that same community not cheating. Always shifting blames. Even with all the enlightenment in today's world, u still think another person is responsible for your short comings. Intelligence is zero!

1 Like

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Bossly: 4:38am On Jun 15, 2023
You go cry taya. 😭

And you see that your lgbt nyash, it remains ruined like Ukraine.

You are very ugly in picture, meaning you go worwor die in real life... Photo upload coming soon, stay tuned!

UGLYtope:

If only it was true😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Even in the face of defeat you're still dumb. one trait Russians fighting in Ukraine don't lack. if only you could go join your victorious army
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Ertugrul: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2023
lawani:
No empire in history ever surrendered hold on their vassals until they collapsed. Persia, Rome, Turkey etc never did that. The Oyo, Benin, Borno, Sokoto Caliphate etc never did that in West Africa. Britain was the first to start that because of their policy of no taxation without representation. Nobody has ever dashed anybody independence before then. If you were not granted independence, you would be uniform in organisation with your colonial masters. Is it right to be verbally attacking those who gave you free independence?. It is unintelligent in my opinion and an observer will think you are not smart. What are you belligerent over?. You don't criticize people when evidence is clear that you could not have done better and that you even did worse!. It is only the west that would win people in war and still allow them to manage their own affairs. It was unheard of in the past. However most African countries are only poor because of too many children and they are rising up to the challenge and the main odd one out is Nigeria.
Guy your points on this thread is very intelligent, what the west did has not happened before in human history, especially all thanks to the USA, the European powers were weakened after ww2, yet still held on to their territories, if the USA had decided for them to continue colonization ,who would have stopped them? Soviet union? USSR expanded after ww2 ,
While the west are not saints, their order (america) is the best in history of humanity

1 Like

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Ertugrul: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Mr quintopia, i pity people like you, you claim you sabi, but yout head is empty, how can a logical person claim there was no crime and corruption in africa before the Europeans arrive...
How is this even feasible , africans lived in organized societies and had laws, what were the laws and the state for, if there were no crimes?
Thank you Mr lawani for pointing out that we should not be quick to blame the White for all our problems, for sure they have hands in our setback but we still deserve a lot of blame, we should look inward and see how we can solve our problems...

1 Like

Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Martartins(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Whose currency will we use then? If we all adopt a new currency, who will e printing it?
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Kaiser20:

The Western countries will brand you, Terrorist, if you dare ask questions

But they can't try that with some Arabian countries
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Kennyking1234: 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN TELLING NIGERIANS. THE REST OF AFRICA IS MOVING AWAY FROM THIS OYINBO WORSHIP THAT THEY DO IN NIGERIA.

THIS IS NOW A MULTI POLAR WORLD WITH THE RISE THE RISE OF CHINA AND THE BRIC NATIONS.

SOME OF THESE AFRICAN NATIONS NOW HAVE MILITARY AGREEMENTS WITH CHINA, AS IN CHINA GUARANTEEING MILITARY ALLIANCE IN THE EVENT OF WESTERN THREATS.

AND WHERE CHINA GOES, THE BRICS NATIONS GO TOO.

SO AFRICAN GOVERNMENTS ARE OPENLY CONDEMNING WESTERN GOVERNMENTS AND THEIR POLICIES IN AFRICA. IT’S ALL OVER YOUTUBE. KAGAME, MUSEVENI, AKUFFO ADO, AND OTHERS.

IN NIGERIA THEY ARE STILL WORSHIPING USA, UK, and all these imperialist exploiters if Africa.

When they see Nigerian leaders meeting with western leaders, they see it as great and positive.

HOPE THEY WAKE UP.
Biafra is the only way.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Kennyking1234: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

STUPID COLONISED SLAVE. THIS IS THE INFERIORITY COMPLEX WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE, THAT IS SO RAMPANT IN NIGERIA.

THE RACIST, COLONIAL LIE THEY DRUMMED IN YOUR HEAD ABOUT BEING “UNINTELLIGENT”.

PEOPLE WHOM YOUR ANCESTORS CIVILIZED.

DON’T GO AND RESEARCH YOUR AFRICAN HISTORY.

IGNORANT, STUPID BUFFOON.
do you support Biafra?
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Kennyking1234: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ertugrul:

Your own stupidity is even supreme, you have been ingesting propaganda from all the black african pages on social media, who civilized who abeg? Fact remains africans have a problem today with creating and managing states...even in the past, look around you , with the exception of ancient Egypt, how many exceptional states can be found in Africa before the European Invasion...
Accept your shortcomings and see how u can learn from them and improve for tomorrow...
The igbos invented democracy, they were the first to enter the iron age... They also built pyramids go and read...
Also Benin.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Kennyking1234: 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Quintopia:

TYPICAL NIGERIAN DUNCE WITH ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF AFRICAN HISTORY.

WHERE DO I START WITH EDUCATING YOUR EMPTY HEAD?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT BENIN CITY WAS DESCRIBED BY 16TH CENTURY DUTCH VISITORS AS BEING AMONG THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND BEST PLANNED CITIES IN THE WORLD?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT BENIN CITY HAD STREETLIGHTS IN THE 14TH CENTURY, 400 YEARS BEFORE LONDON?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT BENIN CITY HAD MULTI-STOREY BUILDINGS AND UNDERGROUND DRAINAGE USING SUNKEN IMPLUVIUMS?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT BLACK WEST AFRICANS RULED VIRTUALLY ALL OF EUROPE BETWEEN 711 AND 1492? ROUGHLY 800 YEARS?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT IT WAS THOSE BLACK AFRICANS WHO PULLED EUROPE OUT OF ITS ‘DARK AGES’ AND INTO THEIR RENAISSANCE, WHICH WAS THE SPRINGBOARD FOR THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION?

GO ON GOOGLE IMAGES RIGHT NOW AND TYPE IN ‘MOORISH CRESTS AND STATUES’.

YOU WILL SEE HUNDREDS OF EUROPEAN ARISTOCRATIC FAMILY CRESTS AND ALSO STATUES SHOWING THE MOORS. BLACK AS PITCH.

GUESS WHERE THE OLDEST IRON SMELTING SITE ON EARTH WAS RECENTLY FOUND?

LEJJA, SOUTH EAST NIGERIA.

DATED 25,000 YEARS OLD.

GOOGLE IT IF YOU THINK I’M LYING.

WHERE WOULD THE WORLD BE TODAY WITHOUT THE INNOVATION OF IRON SMELTING?

IT IS BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE DON’T KNOW YOUR HISTORY THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE INFERIOR.

PITIFUL!

THANKFULLY OTHER AFRICANS ARE WAKING UP.

YOU LOT IN NIGERIA, KEEP SLEEPING.

PROFESSIONAL SLAVES.

BLEACHING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

USELESS.

but you are against Biafra, you still believe in Nigeria, not so different from him.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Kennyking1234: 11:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ertugrul:

I know where you are getting this garbage information from, lol this theory is pure crap, evolution alone cannot lead to massive alterations in DNA which has led to formation of different races... there's a part of human history that we haven't completely figured out...so please cut that crap of the world been initially settled by black africans...
That is how some brainwashed black Americans are now claiming that they are indeginous to the Americas...oga if u as a black man like stay in Siberia for one million years, u will not become white, and look like the Inuit people of the artic region...
This part of human history of our existence is still a research in process, while evolution has played a role, it is not the complete details of our existence...
The only black people that exists outside Africa are the people of the Pacific region of Australasia....why did these ones not still change color...abeg drop that crap...so all of a sudden black people evolved into the native American races and their features...the chinese races and their features, the indian (aryan) races and their features..... guy abeg park well...
Australia is similar to Africa in terms of surn exposure that's why the white people there have the highest skin cancer rate.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by lawani: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2023
Kennyking1234:
Australia is similar to Africa in terms of surn exposure that's why the white people there have the highest skin cancer rate.

Before one hundred generations they will overcome that by becoming Negroes.
Re: Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto by Ertugrul: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kennyking1234:
The igbos invented democracy, they were the first to enter the iron age... They also built pyramids go and read...
Also Benin.
Stop this jargon abeg, if they invented democracy, and so what about it, is democracy as we know it borne from Igbo invention? They were the first to do it , doesn't mean that other people did not invent theirs at some point...i do not know about the iron age thing so i cannot comment on that..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Al Jazeera 'journalists' in Gaza were terrorists: IDF presents evidence / Plane Crash In Russia, 50 Feared Dead / Americans Have Fundamental Right To Carry Firearms In Public - US Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.