Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Abraham Honourable Abel Congratulates Akapbio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abraham Honourable Abel Congratulates Akapbio (148 Views)

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina / Obi Abel Umahi Resigns As South-East Security Committee Chairman / Olatunji Abel Dies In His Sleep (Kwara Commissioner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abraham Honourable Abel Congratulates Akapbio by Obongabkeys(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
His Excellency ( Senator ) Dr Godswill Obot Akpabio GCON.

On behalf of my humble self and family, I join millions of Nigerians to congratulate and celebrate you on your historic victory as the Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Your dedication to public service and your unwavering commitment to the betterment of our country have been recognized through this honor.

As you assume this important role, I have no doubt that you will continue to serve our nation Nigeria, Niger delta region, Akwa Ibom North west senatorial district, Akwa Ibom State and Annang race with great distinction, wisdom, and integrity.

I am confident that under your leadership, the Senate will be able to address the pressing issues facing our country and make significant strides towards progress and development.

Once again, congratulations Obong Ette, Final OBONGOWO, Uncommon transformer and Uko Annang 1 on this well-deserved achievement.

Sincerely,

Abraham Honourable Abel Former Candidate for Etim Ekpo/ Ika State Constituency
Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly

Re: Abraham Honourable Abel Congratulates Akapbio by Obongabkeys(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
@seun @lalatisca
Congratulations Final Obongowo
Re: Abraham Honourable Abel Congratulates Akapbio by Obongabkeys(m): 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd4 FP

(1) (Reply)

South South On The Top 4 Legislative/executive Positions / Nigeria Profile - Leaders / What Exactly Is There To Celebrate In This Tinubu's New Government??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.