Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? (4032 Views)

Why Is President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Eid Prayers? / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / President Buhari Sitting On An Old Chair In Daura. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Pogba12: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Buhari should try and sell this on jiji or any online platorm

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by inoki247: 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol no be every body dey Materialistic...

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by kokorokoman: 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
nothing wrong with it, dont be surprised thr materials used cost way more than it looks.
no be everybody dey like wetin you dey like.

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by LordIsaac(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kai....Naija...I've laffed tire grin

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by slimfit1(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Don't let anybody decieve you the only clean person is Osinbanjo.

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by ahaz: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pogba12:
So you settle down wan buy bad luck keep for your house, no blame God if your wife sat on it and develops steady miscarriage oo

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Kossyso: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
That fella sitting on the ground while holding the multicolored staff. What's his job called?

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by AntiZikist: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
The man has terrible taste .

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Always focused on trivialities. Lol grin tongue
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Samfloxin(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
He should go back to Sudan,we have already forgotten about him

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
N100
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by akwesenana: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kossyso:
That fella sitting on the ground while holding the multicolored staff. What's his job called?
Ground-sitting, multi-coloured staff-holder. smiley

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Astra101: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
My own concern nah wetin that masquerade wear for legs grin

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by oz4real83(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no be every body dey Materialistic...
exactly the language he used to deceive us in 2014-2015 embarassed, "he isn't materialistic" but everybody around him stole without any form of restrictions, his family became extremely rich and his son has multimillion naira superbikes, he has nothing but his kids attended expensive schools in Europe, a man that couldn't afford party election forms and borrowed money for the form, but able to pay school fees in dollars and pounds shocked, buhari deserves a Guinness award record for the most deceptive, hypocritical and bloodthirsty president in Nigeria's history embarassed

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by inoki247: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
oz4real83:
exactly the language he used to deceive us in 2014-2015 embarassed, "he isn't materialistic" but everybody around him stole without any form of restrictions, his family became extremely rich and his son has multimillion naira superbikes, he has nothing but his kids attended expensive schools in Europe, a man that couldn't afford party election forms and borrowed money for the form, but able to pay school fees in dollars and pounds shocked, buhari deserves a Guinness award record for the most deceptive, hypocritical and bloodthirsty president in Nigeria's history embarassed

This are not about Language dere are people that has money and when you see them get to derr house things you see in derr house will shock u not been materialistic doesn't stop someone from been corrupt....

There are alot of typical stingy people that's Billion in this country we av see where Cosharis said he still use rubber band to tie his phone so if he see way to loot will been stingy stop him no nd he will still not Change after the looting....

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by AntiZikist: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pogba12:

Even if you have me that sofa set for free I won't still accept it.

Buhari and Aisha have zero taste.
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by gawu1: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
ahaz:

So you settle down wan buy bad luck keep for your house, no blame God if your wife sat on it and develops steady miscarriage oo
Are you saying Buhari is a bad luck?
Go back to your father so that he can tell you who really is Muhammadu Buhari.
It's not a curse, but I don't think anyone in family will ever get near even an atom weight what Buhari has achieved in his life time.

Between, I would have disowned that thing you call a father if I were his son. cool

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Rexymania(m): 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Na sakamanje. Dude has invested on his children. His children are controlling millions without moving an arm. Believe me.

So all this picture wey him dey snap, na scam

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kossyso:
a abobaku work

Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by DiscoverID: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
slimfit1:
Which Osibanjo? That bastard that paid each delegate $7k during apc presidential primaries? That thief that moved from a small house at vgc to multi billion naira ikoyi mansion? Just dey play.
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Buhari has house's in Dubai and other countries. Chairs made of gold and diamond. Forget about the house he is fronting at daura as cover up
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by ahaz: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
gawu1:

Are you saying Buhari is a bad luck?
Go back to your father so that he can tell you who really is Muhammadu Buhari.
It's not a curse, but I don't think anyone in family will ever get near even an atom weight what Buhari has achieved in his life time.

Between, I would have disowned that thing you call a father if I were his son. cool
I will respond to your father when I see him in his cage in the Jos wild life zoo.
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by FirstCounsel(m): 7:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin cheesy
Kossyso:
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by FirstCounsel(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kossyso:
Traditional "Odeshi" job grin
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by LikeAking: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
slimfit1:

U say wetin?
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by Kingdemu: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kossyso:
We generally call them Dogari aka palace guards. This particular one is like the traditional orderly to the Emir.
Re: How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For? by ozo13(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
slimfit1:
u be God abi

Boko Haram Leader's Speech: Translated To English / Is Ibb Dead ? / Gunmen Kill Three Policemen In Niger