Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member (25832 Views)

Breaking News: Chief Of Staff, Gbajabiamila Removed / Edo Lawmaker Wore Shorts To His Swearing-In Ceremony As House Of Assembly Member / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by poweredcom(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
iammo:
cool

Surulere should elect Desmond Elliot

Never that wont happen...when there are other people better
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Fearyourcreator: 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Resigning from an elected position with guaranteed 4 yrs to work in a position that you van be fired within 1year
Prophesy don destroyed una life finish
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Staru1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
He can only feel it if the tribunal overturn the déclaration, it seems impossible to us as a mortal man, H.E jagaban don pass warning for orders from judicary, while enlarging their stay for another 5years.... Jagaban don set traps for judges
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Segzy19: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Just hear yourself... You have exposed your ignorance again. You think he doesn't know the difference between between being a rep member and being the COS... Only if you know!

KingOfIsoko1:
Resigning from an elected position with guaranteed 4 yrs to work in a position that you van be fired within 1year
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by SHNAYAJO: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
001 of surulere..
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by spencekat(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

Every Chief of Staff has been powerful. Some are subtle and choose to work on the sidelines but whichever it is a very POWERFUL office.
The Chief of Staff (CoS) portfolio under the Buhari administration was unarguably the most powerful in recent history,because Buhari allowed it .Some presidents won't do that.
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by isblog(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

When you look at it politically too, he was the former speaker and if he stays in the HOR this term, he cannot be speaker again too because he has served the terms he could hold such a position. Leaving the HOR to work as COS gives him better advantage than speaker of the HOR
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Satanistx: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You dey mind am

E go soon clear for him eye
he play with kolos
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
davies:
Congratulations Uncle Femi...
I rep Small London.
i used to live at Rabiatu Thompson.... I hope they give kabir Caesar or ajide chance this time around
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Derrickfoster1: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Yet another demented child of satan and inheritor of perdition from the SadEast identified.

Since you are all destined to wail & gnash your teeth from birth to death, long May your weeping continue! 😂😂😂😂

I'm sorry but I am not your mother
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by ivandrag0n: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

I'm sorry but I am not your mother

How can someone who drizzles from the mouth and whose skull contains only akpu instead of brain be my mother?

How can a child of satan and an inheritor of perdition like you be related to me? It can never be! What fellowship does my light have with the darkness to which you and your lineage have been destined?

Shift, abeg!
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Derrickfoster1: 8:06am On Jun 15, 2023
ivandrag0n:

How can someone who drizzles from the mouth and whose skull contains only akpu instead of brain be my mother?

How can a child of satan and an inheritor of perdition like you be related to me? It can never be! What fellowship does my light have with the darkness to which you and your lineage have been destined?

Shift, abeg!

But to be honest I am not your mother
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by ivandrag0n: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

But to be honest I am not your mother

Of course, I know. You and your mother are drug addicts & prostitutes. How can either of you be the mother of a sane and clean human being?

You are a certified lunatic! You and I have nothing in common!!!
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Viscuz: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Of course, I know. You and your mother are drug addicts & prostitutes. How can either of you be the mother of a sane and clean human being?

You are a certified lunatic! You and I have nothing in common!!!

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member by Viscuz: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
ivandrag0n:

Look at this slowpoke! You insult me and I reply you and then you tag the Admins because you realise you’ve met your match. Oo ni kuure…

But I am not your mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Shuts Down Chinese Company Responsible For Black Soot / Landslide: Buhari Wins Own Polling Unit / Bala Baiko Dumps APC For PDP, Claims Atiku Will Soon Do Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.