Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf (24018 Views)

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi / Governor Abba Kabir Refuses To Sit On Ex-Governor Ganduje's Chair (Pics/Video) / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by nlfpmod: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jaafar Jaafar writes:

We must all condemn this thoughtless decision to demolish this monument, designed by a young female architect to commemorate Kano’s Golden Jubilee.

I support the ongoing demolishing of private buildings in schools, hospitals, mosques, etc but not wanton destruction of public monuments/buildings, simply because they were built by Ganduje. I do not like the politician in Ganduje but like some of his projects as a governor.

https://www.nairaland.com/7727692/jaafar-condemns-demolition-monument-kano

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by inoki247: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol which kain Govt this people dey run destroying what your predecessor built you don't know na Tax Payer money u dey waste...

Him and Ganduje are daft you people are destroying things built with Tax payer money using the masses to Play bitter Politics with each other....

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
I really hate APC. I know Gandollar is a thief but I am angry at this demolition without a tangible reason.

What I expect this young man to do rather is to probe the video where Gandollar was stuffing dollar into the pocket. Better than all these. Soon he may lose the support of Kano indegenes.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by NobleSeed(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
someone quote me in the the other thread saying it was due to congestion..
Congestion Kee you and person way demolish am....
He should use his monthly allowance and built something of such so that he can sense the feelings of what tax payers are going through.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Ihateheadslamer: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
cheesy

Kano state new governor first 100 days in office achievement will be a documentary of how he turned Kano state into a rubble tongue

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Lyrics269: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerian politics is full of hate and struggle. Destroying a monument because it reminds you of the past government is selfish

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by hibeebeeking: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Igg.
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by ATEAMS: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
The hardest part of letting go is understanding that the other person is okay with losing you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by slawomir: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by omoadeleye(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Signs that Kano residents are about to experience a four tenure of disasters.

My thoughts goes to the people, that they're all alone all these one.

10 Likes

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by PNomsule: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Governors response was/is too harsh. Two wrongs do not make a right, there's a place for adjudication

3 Likes

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by 2mch(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is insane. We have too many mad people who should be locked up in psychiatric ward in Governance in Nigeria. I think Civil Service and political parties need to start doing psychological test before admittance. A waste of borrowed resources which he will still pay back. Madness.

9 Likes

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by uuzba(m): 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigerians peoples.
The peoples that move in different directions at all times.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by ArewaNightmare: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin Hope u cautioned GANDOLLAR when he was going astray wasting funds on things that'll be demolished 🙄

Abi now day don break ?

But why are Northerners playing NZOGBU NZOGBU politics 😆
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
APC sha
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by dazzlingd(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
See the kind of mad people we have as leaders in Nigeria.
When we say Africans are mentally dull, it is no joke. And I blame religion and colonization.

He won’t dare touch any mosque otherwise hell will fall.
But you can destroy and monument that signifies the people’s heritage and everybody is silent because they have been mentally damaged beyond repair.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Lovenorth: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is what you get when you are governing by emotion, currently Kano has two governors, the other is just a figurehead

8 Likes

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by southsouthking(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Politics of hate, bitterness and revenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Ilefoaye(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Na suegbe Governor be this one.
See Ear 👂 like Goat 🐐 own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by paparazi232(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Not nice thou could have been use as source for the state Government,, But who knows what’s the plan
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Praxis758: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
4 years is not eternity, this one is still on revenge mission instead of carrying out projects and programs that will write his name in gold.

7 Likes

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Sunshine34(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
F
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by izubext007: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kano don't need sure structure to develop.
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by yemmight(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
This man hates Ganduje like something else.
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Houseofglam7(f): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
undecided
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is a waste of tax payers money.

The governor should let go of the bitterness he has against his predecessor and get on with the business of governance he's voted to do

Government is continuity.

I hope Kano residents don't regret voting him in.

1 Like

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Way4orward: 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kano residents should tell us weather the governor's decision is on the right track.

Am not in Kano and I can't say otherwise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Noblegraphix20(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2023
Their problem ooo
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by fatimaoke(f): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
nawaoooo inside life, your Excellency you for give me the building.
Re: Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf by Starships4u(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
I support the Governor as long as it's on encroached lands....

Yhu can't be lawless continuously and play blind eyes to them....
Forget political affiliations,
Lett the right thing be done always....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi / Impeachment: Coalition LLM Threatens To Shut Down Lagos House Of Assembly(PICS) / Habu Sabo: I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Soldier- Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.