Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court (26478 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC / Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by Throwback: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Obi should only blame himself thinking he can win a national election at the last minute with religious warfare.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by victorazy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Is INEC working for APC?

1 Like

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming.

To Nolly wood. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by HayB100(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming.
No worry, yo your house šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s a common trait of sore losers. They always have something to blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by HayB100(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
omenka:
Hope they got the memo. It has become a habit for them to blame everyone and everything but themselves for their own failure.

Meanwhile, whenever I see the Obidients alluding that Jagaban is using their god's blueprint to work, I simply smile rather than get irritated. I smile because I see the enemies admiring, by that statement, that Mr President is doing a good job, but they're too ashamed to say it verbatim.

Ride on Asiwaju. Well meaning Nigerians are firmly standing by you.
We stand behind am gidigba, wailers can wail till eternity šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by tunjiajayi: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming.

Coming in your sister abi?

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by Bestwords: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Obi will deal with Yakubu with intellectuals

Obi will deal with Buhari ,tinubu and APC with intellectuals

Obi will deal with wike with intellectuals

Inec You don't know who you are dealing with.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by fasho01(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
That's what happens when a failed opportunist cum messiah is hobnobbing the courts looking for a lost manhood

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
see your brown teeth

grin
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by 9jaRealist: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by MatrixCircle: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin INEC the kind rock that hit them in this rigged Presidential election is known as Peter grin grin grin grin grin.

No wonder they are objecting to thier own documents. Overwhelming evidence.

Person that advice INEC to steal from Obi-Datti hmmmm I hope Mahmoud never chop the money him collect.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by Jostoman: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Immediately i saw the Nation i just move to next topic

1 Like

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by Olympiacos(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is coming.

Coming from Anambra or where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by sholla20(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
This matter go far o. How will it end like this.

Anyway, I'm a Lagos -Based Photographer. I shoot Portraits, Events, Editorial and Lifestyle

If you Need A Creative Photographer for A Project/Event, Reach Out Here.

Instagram.com/pearlstudiong
WhatsApp 08134556637
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by muykem: 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
q
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by theophorus(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Whatever you do never take some people serious.

Nnamdi Kanu do anyhow see anyhow dem begin blame Yoruba.
Ojukwu do anyhow dem blame Awolowo
PO do anyhow dem blame Tinubu
Dem lose SP position still blame others.
PO invest state money for Beer Business dem blame others.
Innocent dey Produce Car dem still blame FG say na Dangote FG dey fund.

Abeg, leave dem to blame-blame ooo, when dem ready to grow up maybe dem dey responsibile by den.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by keymatt(m): 2:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yet EyeNeck shaman is on the run. Tell the mandate thief Mahmood Yakubu that he must appear before the court tomorrow.
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Shey Eyeneck suppose dey neutral cheesy?
They were joined as co-defendants. They have to defend their call. You people really don't seem to understand what being a defendant or am accused is.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by aspabay(m): 2:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Obi is coming
Obi is comin
Obi is comi
Obi is com
Obi is co
Obi is c
Obi is
Obi i
Obi
Ob
O

oh I was joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by kokorokoman: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
9jaRealist:

This is a body (INEC) that is supposed to be an ā€œindependentā€ arbiterā€¦.SMH shocked
>
but they were joined in the case by the petitioner, they have to also come defend themselves na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by aspabay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Shey Eyeneck suppose dey neutral cheesy?

You joined a body in court claiming their process was not okay, and you want to just fold their hands and not defend their process?

Una go school at all like this?
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by udemzyudex(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol.. they hurriedly went to the media to post nonsense to make it look as if LP is failing.. LoL.. jokers
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by IduNaOba: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
LesbianBoy:
If you are from South South and South East I hope you can see what is happening. Don't you ever say it's not that deep but it really is. Start making arrangements to leave the country for your own good but if you refuse anything you see you take!

Nigeria is not getting better any time soon no amount of "tinubu government will favour me and my family bla bla bla" will change that.

Anybody who has been following the court will just shake his or her head and give up that the country is gone and no stupid renewed hope is coming anywhere.

Inec that should be neutral can't even defend why tinubu was declared winner even when peter obi SURPRISINGLY won. And they keep attacking peter obi like they have personal beef.

I think the beef is that they never expected an igbo man to be this popular to the extent of winning the election angry
This the country for who
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by Addme: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
LP and blame game are like 5&6.
Blaming everybody for their failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by aspabay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
kokorokoman:
but they were joined in the case by the petitioner, they have to also come defend themselves na.

You dey mind the olodos, if you want INEC to be quiet, then you shouldn't have joined them in the case.
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by bigdammyj: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Better.
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by jibs4lv(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shey dem don lule nišŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by aspabay(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
In reality, Obi is getting what he wants, the constant mention of his name in the media.

That is all he wants, but his gullible followers will never understand
Re: INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court by udemzyudex(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Propaganda from Tinubu the Nation newspaper, thank God we follow the court live today and nothing of such happened.

Lol.. exactly, those who don't follow it will fall for this nonsense propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro Graduates From Oglethorpe University In US Today (Photos) / Gordon Obua Buried, Goodluck, Patience Jonathan Attend (Photos) / Security Chiefs Attend Buhari's campaign launch, is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.