Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. (1543 Views)

Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Photos: Thief Caught Broad Daylight Trying To Rob A Shop Owner In Lagos Just Now / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2011
http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/38302

This breaks my heart terribly  embarassed and at the same time is consuming me with rage  angry. How could people stand around and watch a man's life snuffed out of him for no justifiable reason without lending a helping hand. Imagine the thoughts running through the victim's head. To all those who kicked him, smashed a table on his head, broke his bones with planks and set him on fire, may worse evil befall you and you would never know peace. I mean how did we degenerate into this. Truly, we blacks may have been cursed.

N.B: I am a staunch catholic who denounces any thing that has to do with homosexuality but we have no right to blatantly take a life we cannot create for something so flimsy as sexuality.
Like Jesus said: Those without sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by brixton: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
Amen to every prayer you have said.God will never give them peace and their generations will suffer worse pains. May the wrath of almighty God live with them forever.They will not have peace on earth and death will not welcome them
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by Mcleo007(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2011
dONT get what you're saying. Did it happen?

Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by OneNaira6: 6:00am On Oct 02, 2011
They did all this because he was g@y?    shocked where was the police? why didn't anyone help him? 
Nigeria is such a backward, lawless country.
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by justwise(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2011
Bandit C.:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/38302

This breaks my heart terribly  embarassed and at the same time is consuming me with rage  angry. How could people stand around and watch a man's life snuffed out of him for no justifiable reason without lending a helping hand. Imagine the thoughts running through the victim's head. To all those who kicked him, smashed a table on his head, broke his bones with planks and set him on fire, may worse evil befall you and you would never know peace. I mean how did we degenerate into this. Truly, we blacks may have been cursed.

N.B: I am a staunch catholic who denounces any thing that has to do with homosexuality but we have no right to blatantly take a life we cannot create for something so flimsy as sexuality.
Like Jesus said: Those without sin should cast the first stone.

Lets not misinform pple, this happened couple months ago, he was not killed cos he is g.a.y, he was killed for stealing neckless, you can her they shouting: 'you no dey go work', armed robber! armed robber!!.

Stop this lies.

I don't support the action of those barbaric animals though.
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by undiespark: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2011
Well well it's really an interesting case,for a man to die for satisfying his urge in his own way,perhaps those deadly souls deserve capital purnishment too.
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by BootyOnMe: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2011
Boko Haram of the WILD WILD WEST! cheesy
Jungle justice of the 'retro-developing' world.
Twa!
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by NDelta(m): 6:19am On Oct 05, 2011
Oh my God  shocked "Africans" will black people ever see civilization? If the truth be told something is definitely wrong with the black man, Is there any black country doing well in the world today? NO. Its only in Africa that you see female genitl mutilation, defacing pretty girls with facial marks, killing of twins, using people for money rituals, exessivily greedy politicians, poverty, hunger, wars etc just imagine the content of the above video? shocked shocked. Mindset needs to be reformed.
@ Poster it wasnt a man-lover issue, he must have been a petty thief from the comments maid in the video.
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by Blacktribe: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2011
killing is killing, some says he is a thief the others says he is a gay to all of dat is dat enough reason 4 any one 2 take another mans life which Gog has freely given, enough of all dis meaningless killing among we blacks wat's all dis nonsence about.
Re: Broad Daylight Murder In Lagos for being man-lover. by tEsLim(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2011
THey should have just apprehended him and hand him over to the police. But problem is that police will take 5k bribe and let the boy go without charging him to court So people loss hope in the security agencies. And worse case scenario police does the same too. Just arrive at the scene and shoot him straight up , extra-judicial killing. BUt this is very violent though. The country is total failure so are the people themselves. Till people are educated nothing can be achieved.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw The Robbers That Attacked Me. / Faces Of 13 Banks Daredevil Robbers When They Were Brought To Court / Housemaid 'steals' Master's N3.1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.